Park Jimin

I beg for Yoongi to stop but it only fuels his anger as he pins me harder against the table and forces my legs apart. I sob against the worn wood, clutching the sides hard enough to leave gashes in the wood, as he pushes my cheeks apart and shoves his tongue deep inside me. I choke at the sting and squeeze my eyes closed at the humiliation.
I'm still sore from the night before and his violation only worsens the pain as he adds a finger, stretching me roughly. The most fucked up part of this whole situation is that I still love him. Still want him to notice me, for me to be his only one. But I'm nothing to him, just like that girl I'm just a way to pass time.

       He stands and pulls my head back by my hair, kissing me roughly, tongue violating my mouth and throat

He stands and pulls my head back by my hair, kissing me roughly, tongue violating my mouth and throat. "Jiminie baby, it's ok...hyung will make you feel good, ok?" He licks down my mouth to my neck and I hold my breath waiting for him to bite me again.
He doesn't.
        Instead he grabs my hips and I feel the head of his penis against my hole. I gasp and try to push him away but he just chuckles before plunging inside my body hard and fast. I let out a loud scream of pain but it's muffled as he throws his hand over my mouth, pounding inside me so hard the table scrapes against the floor.
Tears blind me as I sob behind his hand. He shows me no mercy or care as he thrusts in and out of me at a punishingly painful pace that lifts my legs off the floor and farther up the table. I lay my head down and close my eyes as his fingers tighten around my mouth, keeping me silent as he rapes me over and over again.
The pain in my ass intensifies as his thrusts become sloppier from his rising orgasm. My finger go numb from gripping the tables edges.
"Ugh...uh...uh...mmm..." my moans and cries are muffled by his hand as he slaps his hips painfully hard against mine, utterly destroying me.
"Fuck, J-Jiminie...ugh...God, you're ass is so fucking tight for me." He groans before kissing my shoulders and neck. I take a huge gasping breath when he releases my mouth. He forces me back on his erection as I shudder under him. As he repeatedly abuses my sore hole and prostate, the force of his thrusts cause my erection to slide painfully against the table.
The friction plus his assault to my ass make me pant breathlessly as my climax is forced out of me and I spurt cum all over the table under me. I collapse onto my stomach ignoring the sticky mess covering me as he finally stops. My ass throbs as his erection twitches inside me. Exhaustion washes over me as he pulls out of me. I gasp, wincing from the sting.
      I peak over my shoulder to see him stroking himself. There's blood on his erection but no cum. He still hasn't cum and the knowledge lets me know he isn't finished with me yet. I can't move, though. The pain as me pinned in place like an invisible vise holding me down.
       He looks at me hungrily, blue eyes flashing as he licks his lips. He forces my eyes to stay on him as he lifts his bloody finger off his hard length and sucks them clean making me shiver. He pulls a chair out and sits, motioning me over with a crook of his finger. My breathing is harsh and pained as he pulls me over to his lap.
       "Sit, baby boy." He pushes me, forcing my ass down onto his erection and swallows my screams in his mouth. He holds me tightly against his chest not giving me an inch of space or freedom as he devours my mouth. I gag as I taste my metallic blood on his tongue as well as my juices.
       "Tell me you want this, Jiminie. Tell me how much you love being impaled on my dick." He groans against my mouth but I just shake my head begging silently to be released.
         My ass burns as he grips my hips and forces me up and down on his lap. Sobs catch in my throat as he controls my body. I can do nothing but grip his shoulders as he uses me to his satisfaction. I bite my lip hard enough to draw blood but he just licks it up before sucking my tongue back in his mouth. "Tell me. Now, Jimin." He growls in my ear.
"P-please, Yoongi...s-stop...it h-hurts so b-bad..." I moan, breath shuddering uncontrollably.
"Almost there baby boy...just...a little...longer.." he punctuates his word with his thrusts up into me, picking up speed so I'm forced to bounce up and down on his erection. Each glide up and down causes intense pain and I clinch unconsciously making him moan in pleasure.

        "Fuck

"Fuck...like that...ride me so good baby.." he growls as he sinks his teeth into my throat. I gasp from the quick sting and just as he begins taking hard sucking pulls on my blood, he cums deep inside me. He continues thrusting slowly, riding out his orgasm while feeding from me. I can't move. Frozen from the doubled penetration. I stay still clinching around him until he finally pulls away, licking the fresh bite.
My head falls onto his shoulder as I suddenly feel like I'm going to pass out. He holds me close as he slips out of me and I flinch. He runs his hands softly through my hair as I breath in his scent.
My arms wrap around him against my will and I clutch him tight. He rubs my back soothingly as he coos reassuring words that I can't understand as I feel my consciousness slipping away. The last thing I feel his him picking me up in his arms and carrying me before blacking out. I still love you, Yoongi...no matter how much you hurt me..I'm yours...