Park Jimin

I pant as Yoongi holds me still, sucking in hard vicious pulls. I have no idea what I did to make him so angry. I don't even think he's still mad about last night so I'm in shock as to what I've done now. I can't comprehend what's happening. It's like he's turned into a completely different person.
I don't know why he kissed me or called me a...a slut. All I know is that his lips on my skin, teeth in my body are driving me insane and I'm so turned on I feel I'll explode any second. Yoongi lifts me up on an empty desk and forces my thighs apart, sliding in between them, never breaking his hold on my throat.

       I need

I need..I n-need...I fucking need so bad! I moan and push my hips down against his and bask in his deep rumbling moan. I know in the back of my mind that this isn't ok..I'm not ok...that he's killing me from the amount of blood he's taking but I can't find it in myself to care. As long as he continues to bring me such exquisite pleasure I'll die happily.
       He hands slide up my thighs to my painfully hard bulge and squeezes it. I choke on a sob as he quickly releases the button on my pants and pushes aside my boxers and fresh air hits my throbbing erection. His slim fingers begin to stroke me as I do nothing but close my eyes and try to breath through the thickening fog taking over my vision.
So this is how I die...in a dusty old classroom with a monster who hates me but still going to eat me and a giant erection...how embarrassing. Somehow..I'm able to find a spark of myself and unconsciously I shove him off me. He doesn't expect this and falls to the floor. Unfortunately, his teeth had been deep in my skin so now my neck is torn pretty bad and I hold the wound, trying to stop the bleeding.
He lays panting on the floor in a daze as I use my free hand to fix my pants. I stand on shaky legs and make my way over to him. His eyes are wide and blood is smeared all over his face. It looks like a freaking horror movie. If I wasn't in shock I don't know if I'd laugh or scream in terror.
I don't know what to do. I'm afraid to touch him but I need medical attention now. I nudge him with my foot and he shakes himself out of it and slowly climbs to his feet. He takes in my disheveled appearance before his gaze settles on my still bleeding neck.
He leaps into action by ripping his shirt and pressing the thick fabric against it. Blood immediately soaks the shirt but he doesn't seem to care. He leads me back to sit down before leaving the room. I frown. Is he really gonna ditch me here like this?!
Before I can seriously panic, he returns with a first aid kit. He removes the shirt and winces a little. "I'm sorry." He mumbles as he cleans the open wound. I flinch at the stinging pain and cross my arms in annoyance.
"Why did you do this?" I pout, hurting. His eyes trail down to my lips, to my neck and then back to my eyes.
"I d-don't know. I'm really sorry, Jimin. I don't apologize. Ever. But I really don't know what happened. It's like I had no control over my body, over my mind." He pauses, thinking. "I think we should avoid each other."
I frown. "B-but what about our deal?" I'm terrified he'll tell everyone about my human status. I won't stand a chance with a whole school of vampires after me. I'd much rather just deal with the one.
"We'll figure something out." He looks around the room as if he's hoping a solution will just appear. He stares into space for a few minutes then looks at me. "Well, you're no use to me dead." He rummages through the kit and pulls out a syringe.
I eye it uncomfortably.
"Here." He places it in my shaking fingers. I don't like where this is going. "Can you get blood? Like they do in hospitals? Just bottle some up everyday and give it to me. Besides that, we'll avoid all contact." He explains. I bite my lip, looking at him skeptically.
"I d-don't know..I can't handle b-blood." I admit, flushing. "Where am I supposed to do this anyway? I have a roommate who would be able to smell it and nowhere to go!" I grumble. It's the truth, though, and he knows it. He glowers out the window in silence. He removes his hand from the cloth covering my neck and I'm relieved to see the bleeding has stopped.
"You can do it in my room. No one would dare to enter my room without permission and it's secluded enough it shouldn't be a problem. You can then just leave the stuff there. I'll clean up the mess and make sure no one finds it." He shrugs. Unfortunately, I can't find a reason to object.
"I'll try." I sigh. I hate blood. So much. He nods and packs up the kit and all the bloody gauze. He grabs a bottle of water out of his bag and washes his mouth off before handing it to me. I gulp down most of the bottle before using the rest to clean the blood off my skin.
Once our appearance seems suitable he gives me a time to go over to his room then leaves me. He's, right. It's too dangerous to keep doing this. I think back to all the side effects and realize it's coming true. Slowly, we're getting too attached. Even though I don't like Yoongi at all I miss him. I want him to come back and finish what he started.
I'm so stupid. I'm lucky for whatever thing it was that broke me out of my...I guess, compulsion, I suppose it's called. He had me under compulsion. I know because when he dragged me into the room I fought so hard, did not like him touching me..but as soon as he bit me it all changed. It was like an instantaneous switch and I couldn't get him close enough.
I wanted to drown in him. Wanted him to own me, to claim me until I was nothing but a nameless, shameless mess under him. It was so close, too. I shudder, thinking back. I take a deep breath before composing myself and leaving the room to find my friends. I really like Taehyung and Kookie but Hoseok is close becoming a great friend. He's just always so happy and smiling. He reminds me of a friend from back home that I miss.
I meet up with them as they head towards the cafeteria. I'm about to follow until I remember Mrs. Kim telling not to eat with others. I sigh and let them be. I start to my room where my food is supposed to be when I feel someone following me. I turn around to see Hoseok running up to me.
"Hi, Jiminie!" His smile seems to light up the dark hallway as he stops beside me. "Where you going?" He asks.
"To my room. I, uh, forgot to get something." I lie. It feels wrong to lie to his happy face. I glance away anxiously.
"Oh! I'll come with you and keep you company. Taehyung and Kookie are busy ignoring me anyway." He laughs and together we walk to my room. I open the door and see my food sitting on the end of my bed.
His eyes widen when he sees it. "Wow, aren't you special." He jokes, stealing a fry. I shrug and sit down on the bed. "No wonder you don't want to go to the cafeteria. I wouldn't either."
I hesitate before speaking. "Um, if you want, you can start being your food up here and we can eat together." I say nonchalantly.
"That's a great idea!" He agrees, plopping himself back on my bed. "You guys' room is so much nicer than mine." He pouts, looking around.
"I think it's just because Taehyung's parents own the school." I laugh.
He nods. " I guess you're right. The Kim family is seriously blessed, I must say. My family name is nowhere near as great as them. I'm lucky enough to be where I am so I guess I shouldn't complain." He sighs.
"I'm sorry." I don't know what else to say. I'm still not sure how the vampire families work and the powers they wield but I can't ask him anything or else he'd get suspicious. I should know how this all works. So instead of sating my curiosity, I just eat with my new friend, pretending he's just like me. Like how it used to be.