Park Jimin

"Hold on, hold on!" I yell as I rush to open my apartment door from the savage beating it's taking from the other side. I jerk it open and my irritation turns to shock. "Hobi!" I scream and he smiles as he wraps me up on a huge hug.
"Hey, Jiminie! I missed you so bad." He screeches and we jump up and down in excitement. "Nice place." He mutters as he studies my apartment.

        I haven't seen him in six months but I talk to him every other day

I haven't seen him in six months but I talk to him every other day. "Why are you here? I though you still had five months left?" I ask, surprised but happy. I've been so lonely.
When I left the school, I got the car Hoseok lent me and used the money to buy me a decent apartment in the better part of the city. I went out every night trying to find Yoongi but no luck. I'm also on my last vial but I haven't told him that.
Hobi throws his bag down on the couch then sits. "Well...I decided to graduate early. I got too lonely." He winks.
        I sit down beside him. "What about Tae and Kookie?"
        He sighs loudly. "After you left they started dating and it's so annoying to be around them." He fake shudders. "All kissy and shit. It's gross."
        I laugh. "I'm sure you're so put out by it." I tease, nudging his shoulder.
He scoffs. "I am! They're so gross! I went to bum notes from Tae and they were practically eating each other's faces off! I wanted to puke." He pouts, crossing his arms.
I smirk. "You're just jealous."
He eyes me for a minute. "Maybe I am." His voice is low. "Because the one I love doesn't love me back."
I fidget, suddenly uncomfortable. "I d-do love you." I bite my lip.
"I know you do, Jiminie." His smile returns and he throws his arm over my shoulders. "So, no luck with dickhead?" He asks suddenly.
"No...I can't seem to find any mention of him anywhere. I still don't even know where to look." I sigh in frustration. "He's just...gone. He's probably not even in the city. What if he left the country?"
"I don't think he would have went to that much effort. I'll help you." He says.
        After spending time catching up I show him to my guest room across from my bedroom and he puts his stuff away. I'm so happy to finally have someone to talk to in person. I haven't ventured out and made any new friends since I've been here. Between trying to find Yoongi and fighting off my sickness, I've been too busy to just rest.
        "So I've never been around humans much before...let's go out and explore!" He suggests, coming back into the living room from unpacking.
         "Well, besides the whole blood thing it's pretty much the same." I shrug. "Where do you want to go?"
         "I want to go clubbing! Maybe I can find myself a sexy little human boyfriend." He winks and my stomach flutters. I glance away embarrassed.
         "O-ok. Lets go then." I smile widely to hide my reaction and push passed hi to shower. I'm actually excited to go out with him and have some fun. It'll be great. Maybe I can take my mind off my worries for just one night. Just one night.

         "This place is great!" Hobi screams in my ear as we walk into the club and observe all the drunk and flirty patrons dancing around the floor. He takes my hand and leads us to the bar, ordering us some drinks. I watch him in surprise but he only shrugs and doesn't explain himself. I decide to let it go for the moment.
        I tug at my shirt and look around nervously. Clubbing isn't really my scene but I'm ok because I have my friend with me. I know he'll keep me safe.