Min Yoongi

I pull up to the hotel Namjoon and Seokjin are staying in twenty minutes after I gathered the location. Breathing deeply and trying not to worry about Jimin, I leave the car and stalk stealthily toward the room. I'm really not the best at moving quickly but when it's life or death...well, my ass can move.
I follow the sensor until I reach my destination. Room 150, 3rd floor. Frowning, I dodge all curious eyes from the hotel staff and creep to the door, listening. I can hear yelling and things being thrown around. Guessing Jin hasn't found Hoseok and Jimin yet...one thing to be glad about. Fucking jackass, still, though.
"Where the fuck did he go? This is your fault! Do you want me to hurt you like Tae, huh?" He screams at-I'm guessing-Namjoon. I run and hide just in time for Seokjin to slam open the door and stalk down the hall to the lobby. As soon as he's out of sight, I run and catch the door, falling inside to see a bleeding and tired Namjoon on the bed.
His eyes widen in shock when he sees me and I immediately jump on top of him, trapping him and pulling out the gun I kept hidden. He gasps as I level the muzzle at his face.
"Y-Yoongi! Wait, I'm sorry! I had no choice! Jin's crazy! I don't want to die, please!" He chokes back tears. Smirking, I lean back and study my gun nonchalantly.
"Like I told Taehyung, it's me you need to fear-not Jin. "True-he's gone insane but I have a theory it's not his fault, per say. I think the Kim's messed with his mind, controlling him somehow. The old Jin would never hurt his brothers." I say calmly.
Namjoon's eyes darken. "They did. They wanted to do the same to me but I swore I would follow Seokjin's every order. I've been terrified of being brainwashed like him." He shudders and after a moment of thought, I release him.
"Where did he go?" I ask.
He swallows hard. "To call Eomma a-about Hoseok."
I nod. "Why him? What do they want with Hoseok?"
"His family's loyalty and devotion, I guess. I don't really know. But he was supposed to meet us here with that human boy a few hours ago. Jin is pissed. He didn't think Hoseok would fuck up like this because of his parents." He explains and I nod.
"Do you know anything about that human boy?" I ask hesitantly. He shakes his head.
"Just that he's important...to get you." He studies me carefully. "Why is that?" His voice is quiet and curious.
"Park Jimin...is my mate. My bonded mate." I sigh and his eyes go wider than I've ever thought possible.
"Bonded mate?! Why didn't you tell me! You got involved with a human! Yoongi! What the hell..." he continues his freak out as I roll my eyes.
"It was the real reason I left school-well, one of them actually." I explain.
"This was going on during school?! B-but you hate humans! I don't understand this..." he whines.
"I do...just not him. He's different. And Seokjin will get him over my dead body." I express sternly.
"I'm sorry, hyung. I don't understand anything and I'm worried sick about Tae..." he covers his face with his hands.
"He's fine. I took care of him and hid them away before coming here. Now tell me-whose side are you on? Mine or theirs?" I ask seriously, playing with the gun.
His eyes track my movements nervously. "I don't wanna do this, hyung, but Jin will kill me if I go against him! I'm scared." He frowns.
"What if we can change Jin back to his old self? Then will you follow me?"
"Yes! Our parents are fucking insane!" He agrees instantly. "I'm worried, though. He won't come easily. He's as crazy as them now."
"Who said anything about him coming 'quietly'?" I smirk. "Let me worry about getting him all set, ok?" I glance around the room. "Do you know when he'll be back?"
"Anytime." He shrugs. "He only went down to make a phone call. He doesn't trust me." He snorts, rolling his eyes.
"Good. If he truly trusted you, you'd be dead right now." I deadpan. His eyes go back to the gun and he nods.
"Thanks for giving me another chance."
"Well this is your time to prove yourself." I say as I walk into the closet to hide as the door handle moves, signally Jin's return.
Namjoon meets my eyes-his filled with fear-as I nod once and hide away." I need to learn all I can for what they're planning before I make a move. I don't want any surprises.
This has to work...for us...for my Jiminie...please wait on me, baby. We'll be together soon...