Park Jimin

"Do you think he could be here?" I ask loudly over the noise strumming into my ears. It's so crowded I can barely move and cling to Hobi so I don't get separated.
        "Maybe. Lets go find a seat." He pulls me ahead and orders us some drinks while I sit and scan the area. It's impossible to see. Yoongi could be right in front of me and I wouldn't see him. This is turning out to be a serious waste of time. I slump down in my seat and sip my drink.
        "Maybe we should just give up." I sigh.
         "What? Why? I'm helping you now. We'll find him somehow. I won't let you hurt yourself. We just need his blood then you can move on with your life." He reassures me and I nod hesitantly. Easier said than done. I don't even know how to feel about seeing him again. I'm terrified and nervous. Will he hate seeing me? Ignore me? Wish me dead?
I chew on my lip in anxiety while I drink more. Eventually Hobi leaves to dance while 'scoping' but I think he just wanted to dance with the hot guy beckoning me. Rolling my eye, I get up to use the bathroom. I walk down the darkened corridor and find the bathroom, opening the door.
I'm actually surprised by how clean it is considering it's a club. There's also no one around which is odd but I ignore it as I step into a stall to relieve myself. I hear the door open and close as I play on my phone. Whoever it is doesn't step into a stall so I figure maybe they're waiting for someone or something. I get up and go to wash my hands only to stop cold.
I'm completely parazlyxed as I drop my phone onto the floor. A blonde guy in all black is leaning against the locked bathroom door...just staring at me incredulously.
"Y-Yoongi?" I choke out inaudibly.
My voice breaks his silent, stillness and he moves towards me. I step back until my back is pressed hard against the cold wall as he crowds me. I flinch as his hand caresses my face and hair.
"Jiminie?" He whispers.
I nod almost imperceptibly. Without warning he crushes me in his arms and kisses my lips. Gasping, I look up at him and frown. He seems shocked but happy, nothing like the anger I was expecting. I hesitantly kiss him back as his tongue invades my mouth. My hands go around him as he clutches me to him like he's afraid I'll disappear.
       "Jimin..." he says against my lips, devouring my mouth. I kiss him back just as desperately and for once in so long I feel...complete. I'm not stupid. I know this won't last but I've missed him so much no matter how hard I've tried not to. He tastes amazing like liquor and strawberries. He lifts me up in his arms and uses the wall to hold me as I wrap my legs around his waist.
        I close my eyes as his lips trail down to my neck and nibble gently on my skin. My fingers tangle in his newly blonde hair as I breath him in deeply. Yoongi. I haven't been with anyone else but him and the effect he still has on me is just as strong as the first kiss, first touch.
        It takes until his fingers grip my ass to break out of my hazy spell. My eyes snap open and I push him away, almost falling on my ass on the process. I try to catch my breath as I eye him. As I let myself calm I'm reminded of why I'm here, why I've been in this fucked up situation. I'm reminded of him cheating on me-even though technically we were never together, still!-and the pain he caused me by raping me and using me nearly to my death...
      "You look different." I mumble lowly as he stares at me with so emotion I can't comprehend.
        "You, too. You look beautiful, Jiminie." His voice is rough and deep.
        "T-thanks." I bite my lip and look away uncomfortably. "I'm sorry to bother you but I need your help." I decide to just get straight to the point and get it over with. His eyes widen in surprise and he nods, waiting.
        "What is it?" There's no anger or annoyance in his voice like I'm used to. It's almost soft.
        I frown at him. "I need your blood." I deadpan.
        He looks completely shocked. "My blood? You mean revenge?" He scoffs slightly.
       I shake my head and sigh. "Just a little blood and I'll leave you alone forever." I say as calmly as I can. Now that he's here in front of me I want to forget all he's done and just fall into his arms and cry.
        "W-why?"
       "The l-last time we were together you bit me, remember?" He nods. "Well you began the bonding process which I'm sure you know. I'm only alive because Hoseok gave me some of his blood to save my life. I just need a little of yours and I'll be fine and can leave you be." I whisper roughly.
       He says nothing for several minutes. Just seems to think and stare at me. "On one condition." He finally says.
        "What condition?" I ask angrily. Really? Like this will put him out so much?
        "Be mine. If I give you my blood and complete the bonding then you will be completely bound to me. Only me." He announces. What?
        "No! I don't want to belong to you. I don't trust you with my life, you nearly ended it! I just want to go back and live normally without you in it!" I glare at him.
        He nods then gives me his signature smirk. "Fine. If you can't accept my deal then no blood. I want you to come back with me."
       "Back where?! No! Just give me a little please! You left me for dead so why do you even care now? Can't you just let me live?" I beg, tears forming.
        "Doesn't matter." He strides over to me and pulls me tightly against him. He forces my face up into a kiss as I struggle to free myself. Of course this is just like the last time..
       "Stop! Get off me!" I push him as hard as I can and he stumbles away from me. I'm not the weakling I was before. "You can't force me anymore." I declare, crossing my arms. He studies me in a new light before pulling out a knife. My eyes widen in shock and I step back to see him cut his wrist deeply. I flinch as blood instantly pours into the floor.
       He stands before me...waiting calmly as his blood leaves his body. I watch, not knowing what to do.
        "Go ahead, Jiminie. Take it." He holds his bloody arm out for me and I take it, pulling him to the sink to clean the mess. I panic as I pull my shirt off to stop the bleeding. He says nothing as I press it right against his mangles skin. Eventually I pull the shirt up to see the skin completely healed. I stare dumbfounded as he starts to laugh.
       "You had your chance, Jiminie. I never would have bled to death. Nice body by the way." He tugs his arm back along with my shirt. I wrap my arms around my self, angry and ashamed.
       "You know what...fuck you, Yoongi!" I scream out in frustration. "Why do you have to be like this? I'm not asking for much! This is your fault anyway!" I huff.
       "I told you I would." He reminds me.
       "I'm refuse to belong to you! I refuse to be your slave!" I glare.
        He smiles mockingly. "Did I ask you to be my slave? I asked you to belong to me which if you think about it...by completing the bonding you will anyway." He shrugs. "That's how it works." His smile widens and I have the urge to punch him.
       "You know what? I think I'd rather just die." I spit out and push passed him to leave the bathroom. He catches me before I can exit and wraps his arms around me. His lips touch my ear. "Oh baby, I've missed you. I like your feisty attitude." He licks my ear and I hate the shiver it gives me.
       Without prompting he throws me over his shoulder and heads swiftly to the door of the club. I gasp out from the quickened and try to kick him, to no avail. "Yoongi!" I jerk when he smacks my ass. I try to call for help but no one either hears me or they don't care. Bad neighborhood indeed. He throws me into his car and locks the door before closing in the drivers side and speeding off.
       I panic and search for my phone only to realize I had dropped it on the bathroom floor. I groan in irritation as I realize I have no way to call Hobi. I'm completely trapped with this asshole. I silently pout the whole ten minutes it takes to get to our destination and I'm intrigued when he pulls into a small neighborhood. It's not fancy but not horrible either.
       The house he stops at his small, maybe two or three bedroom. He grabs my arm and pulls me with him to the door, unlocking it. I'm pushed inside and have to blink in the sudden brightness when he flips on the light. A black leather couch sits in the center of the room right before a huge flat screen television.
       A book case sits in the corner of the room along with a desk with an amazing stereo system. Paper and pencils litter the space as he pulls me passed the living room down a small hallway to the first room. It must be his bedroom. The walls are black with green and blue glowing paint splatters all over it. A huge king sized bed sits against one wall covered in black silk sheets. A black dresser sits across from it and a closet in the corner.
       I only have two seconds to take all this in before he shoves me on his bed. I gasp in surprise as he begins pulling off his shirt. I sit up and shake my head violently.
        "What are you doing?" I demand, not meeting his humored gaze. I refuse to look at him or his body as he strips completely in front of me.
       "What's wrong, Jiminie? Nervous, baby?" He coos and I scoff.
        "No!" I deny quickly. Liar.
        "Liar. Don't be afraid. I won't hurt you. Let me wash off then we'll take care of you, ok?" He winks before strolling naked into his bathroom. I hear him lock his bedroom door so I can't get out. I throw myself angrily back on his pillows and reflect on the mistakes I've made tonight.
       I should have made Hobi stay with me. I should have screamed for help louder and faster than I did. I shouldn't have let him get to me like he used to...I shouldn't have let my heart take control and kiss him back...
       I stare blankly at the ceiling and wonder if I really will die tonight. I don't think he will hurt me. Expect for that last time, he has never. I know how stubborn I am, however, and that will most likely lead to my demise. I can actually feel the symptoms coming back but I don't know if it's because my body has waited too long for more blood or if it's because it senses the owner of my soul near...either way I don't plan on giving in to his request.