Park Jimin

I wake up alone sore and very well fucked. Peaking through my lashes, I smile as the memories of us together fill my mind. Sitting up, I yawn and stretch wincing at the sharp pain in my ass and back. I know without looking that Yoongi has already left.
I guess I'll be spending a lot of time with Tae and Kookie which I'm actually excited about. Carefully rolling to my feet, I slip out of bed and head to his bathroom. Looking at myself in the mirror I can't help but blush from all the bruises and hickeys that line my skin. My whole body is practically covered in them.
Finger print shaped bruises linger on my arms, thighs and hips. Shuddering from the remembered feeling of those bruises make me extremely happy. I step into the shower and hum to myself as I wash carefully and gently so I don't hurt myself more.
Afterward, I slip on a black shirt that belongs to Yoongi and a pair of grey shorts. I walk out of the room and to the kitchen to see Tae eating a bowl of cereal. His eyes widen comically in shock at the sight of me. He chokes on his food.

      "You're still alive?!" He asks, completely serious

I eye him dumbfounded. "Yes...."
"I just figured after those scream and growls yesterday you would have been eaten alive." He winks and I blush fiercely.
"Uh, sorry about that." I sit down and he pushes a bowl towards me with an easy smile.
"I'm just teasing. I'm glad Yoongi chose you. I really like you! Kookie, too!" He exclaims happily.
I make my food and take a bite thinking over his words. "Thanks...that means a lot, Taetae. I really like you too." I give him my widest smile and he chuckles at my silly face.
"So...where is Kookie?" I ask not seeing him anywhere.
"Oh...well, we kinda didn't get any sleep yesterday because...you know...he's a little sleepy so he's passed out on the couch." He laughs. Blood rushes to my ears and I glance away in humiliation. Why did I have to scream like that?! So embarrassing Aish!
"I'm so sorry...I d-don't know what to say." I mumble, biting my lip in shame.
He pinched my cheek playfully. "It's fine and it's not like me and Kookie don't do anything so I can't talk. I'm happy my brother's finally happy. He's always been a big grouch but now that you're around he's a little nicer! It's great." He smiles his big square smile and I feel my normal color come back.
"Thanks Tae." I finish eating then join Tae in the living room to wake Kookie and find something to do.

"I got it! To take our mind off everything we should totally go shopping!" Kookie jumps up excitedly. I glance at Tae in question.
"You only way to go shopping because you ruined your favorite timberlands, Kookie! I want to do something fun, too!" He glares.
Kookie looks offended. "Shopping is fun! Right Jimin?" He looks to me for agreement.
Tae joins him, looking exasperated.
"Well...shopping is fun I guess. As long as we go to lots of cool stores." I finally say. Kookie's eyes light up and Tae just shakes his head in defeat.
"Fine! Let's go. But we better not spend three hours in the show store again Kookie or so he'll me I'll strangle you!" He yells, tugging at his hair.
"It was not three hours! It only took like thirty minutes!" He defends himself while I just sit back and watch, amused.
"Maybe to you! But the rest of us it was at least two! You zone out like crazy when you see your favorite shoes! It's insanity! No more!" Tae demands and I can't help but burst out laughing at the ridiculous drama.
I get two glares my way.
"Shut up, Jimin! You have no idea what you're getting into, my friend! He sees shoes and completely blacks out-and don't even get me started on his perfume obsession! I just can't..." Tae sits down and looks exhausted already.
I look to Kookie for clarification who just shrugs. "I like nice scents. Nothing wrong with that. And I know he stops to smell them more than me so he can stuff it." He huffs crossing his arms with a pout.
      I decide to cut in. "It'll be fine and much better than being stuck around here. Let's go!" I say cheerfully and Kookie smiles at me triumphantly.

      Tae just shakes his head sadly

      Tae just shakes his head sadly. "You'll see, Jiminie. Plus you need to be careful since you haven't had a chance to be around a lot of humans since your change. It'll be hard on you at first. You have to control your thirst." He says gravely, very serious for once and I feel my stomach drop. I forgot about that.
      Giving them a reassuring smile, I nod. "I'll be careful. I promise! Let's do it." At least I pray I can do it...for Yoongi. For them-my new family.