Min Yoongi

Jimin's taste lingers in my mouth as I sneak back into my room. I had waited for him down at my hideout for more than an hour before angrily searching for him and I can't even describe how pissed off I was to find him still in bed asleep. I almost snapped but instead spent ten minutes calming myself before slipping into his bed.
      Seeing him so confused and terrified almost made me feel better. Almost. I bit him a little harder than I normally would just hoping he'd make a sound so I could punish him. I'm glad Taehyung's a heavy sleeper. Tonight it worked in my favor since I couldn't wait for Jimin to get dressed and walk the few minutes to the hideout.
       My thirst has gotten much stronger and more painful since tasting Jimin. I tried to look it up in that book but found nothing. It's like if I don't have blood more frequently then I'll suffer worse than usual and I don't like it. And it feels like now I can't have normal blood bags mixed in my foods. Even my gummies aren't helping my thirst. Only Jimin seems to able to fully sate it.
      It's a little worrisome. What if I become addicted. Jimin obviously won't be here forever. Eventually he'll be gone then what will I do? Or what if he dies? I have to figure something out in case he has to becomes my main blood source.
I suppose I could always escape this hellhole and find another human but that's just too much work for me. I hate doing work. And park Jimin is just conveniently right here for me to abuse-I mean blackmail. I pull my clothes off and slip back into bed hoping to get a little extra sleep before Taehyung comes in to annoy me.

"What are you glaring at?" I clear my throats and look away from the target of my irritation. I hadn't realized I'd been staring. Pathetic. I don't answer Namjoon as he continues to pester me. He knows I pay attention to nothing in class. Fucking Park Jimin. Stupid human.
I can still see him out of the corner of my eye laughing and talking to the dork squad in the back. I notice Hoseok slips a hand on Jimin's thigh for just a second before turning away to talk to Jungkook. I don't fucking care if he's an attention whore. A fucking human slut, expected really. All humans are trash.
I'm just kissed that someone else is touching what's mine. When they find out he's human I want everyone to know I've already laid claim on his blood. I don't like anyone getting close to him not knowing what he is. I scowl out the window, mood continuing to dwindle. When the bell rings I hesitant instead of following Namjoon and Seokjin.
They're so wrapped up in their own world they don't notice. Good. I hang back as everyone leaves including Jimin with his new best friends. I watch as slowly trail behind them as Hoseok keeps finding ways to touch the boy. Jimin does nothing to stop him, only smiles. Hm.
Taehyung and Jungkook leave the two as they walk away and I see red when Hoseok suddenly pecks Jimin's cheek. The blush on the kid's face makes me crave his blood. Usually my thirst is fine for half a day but now it's even less. This isn't good. Maybe there's a reason we don't drink pure human blood...either way, I don't care.
Possessiveness takes over my mind as I stalk down the hall to the unsuspecting victims of my wrath. I have no control of myself as I glare down my fury at the two. Hoseok sees me and quickly disappears down the hall. Smart kid. Jimin, on the other hand, doesn't notice me until I'm dragging him down the hall to the first empty room I can find.
He gasps and struggles behind me but I don't care. I throw him into the empty classroom and slam the door closed. He looks up at me in fear from his place on the floor. I lock the door and lean down to grab his shirt collar. His face is flushed and he's shaking.
"W-what's wrong...?" He tries to speak but I don't let him finish. Not in control of my own body, I smash my lips against his. I lick his lips wanting to taste him but he refuses me.
"Open your mouth. I demand but he only shakes his head. I pull away and slap him. He cries out in pain and holds his cheek. "You'll let anyone touch you, won't you? You're a fucking slut, all you useless human trash are." I growl before attacking his lips once more.
He sobs as I squeeze his throat, cutting his air supply, until he's forced to open his mouth to breathe. I shove my tongue inside and moan at his taste. He tries to push me off him but he's small and weak against me and my anger. My teeth nip at his tongue and he flinches when I draw blood.
I suck his tongue, lapping at the blood as he shivers uncontrollably in my tight unbreakable hold. I release his mouth and trail my tongue down his neck leaving a bloody wet mess and without thinking I bite his neck, my mouth instantly filling with fresh hot blood. He jerks in my hold before going limp and moaning.
His struggles stop and he clings to me, pulling me closer. My brain is so fogged by lust and hunger that I can't think of anything else but Jimin. I want to devour him.
Savor him.
Destroy him...
Make him mine.