Min Yoongi

"Ahhh!" I smirk as Jin screams in pain from the belt I hit him with. Paybacks a birch, right? I force the leather into a traumatized Namjoon's hand and nod towards Jin-who's now awake and tied to a chair, being tortured by us. "Fuck!" He yells in agony as Namjoon hits him right on the face-flinching as he does so.
I take it back and hold it back for another hit.
"Wait! O-ok! W-what do you want from me?" He gags on his own blood. He's pale and weak from blood loss. Namjoon looks sick. Honestly? I'm enjoying this.
"Tsk, Tsk, this isn't for information. This is just a little 'fuck you' payback from Namjoon." I laugh. Namjoon glares at me in disgust while I just shrug.
Jin spits blood at me. "Fuck you, Yoongi!" He coughs.
"I think you'd much rather fuck, Joonie, yes?" I tease and said person flushes bright red.
"Yoongi!" He groans in embarrassment.
Jin just glares in anger. "Let me free!" He begins to struggle with the handcuffs I acquired. "Now!" He demands.
I just watch with amusement. "Not until we fix you, hyung." I say quietly. He hears me and freezes. Just goes stone still.
"You can't." He spits out.
"I can. Just got to remove that pesky little chip in your head." I say calmly, studying my belt and the bloodstains. Namjoon frowns in concern at the thought of us accidentally killing him while doing the procedure.
"You a brain surgeon now?" He rolls his eyes. "Just fucking put a bullet in my head now. It won't work." He snorts.
"It'll work." Namjoon speaks up. His voice is filled with resolve. I know he cares much more than me and will do anything to make this happen. I meet his eyes and nod.
"Like he said-we'll make this work. You just need to sleep for awhile and wake up brand new!" I smile at him right before I clock him in the head with the butt of my gun. He goes limp instantly and slumps in the chair
"You hit him too hard!" Namjoon frowns.
I roll my eyes at him. "Then he wouldn't have passed out. We want him unconscious for this, remember? You got the stuff I asked for?" I ask and he pulls out a bag with some medical tools. I'm not looking forward to this. I know where the chip is they inserted into him but it's difficult to get to. Not exactly in his brain per say-more like on top of his skull. Embedded in the skin.
I can get it but blood-loss is an issue. Hopefully he can heal up fast. Maybe I shouldn't have beat him first.
      I make Namjoon help me lay Jin on the bed and I clean the area I have to cut into. After all the preparations are over, I get to work cutting out the chip. I can actually see it flashing under his skin which is a little disturbing.
      Namjoon throws up and has to hide in the bathroom half way through because of the gore and skull fragments. I have to frequently check and make sure Jin's still breathing evenly as I remove the chip and stitch him back up. I forgot gloves so my hands and arms are covered in blood, as well as the bed sheets. Just great.
      I hold up the little chip and study it. I wonder if it has a tracking device in it as well. Just in case, I throw it in the trash can and start packing up so if they come searching, we'll be long gone. I want to get to Jimin.
      I knock on the bathroom door and a pale, sickly Namjoon walks out looking dazed.
      "I'm done. Watch over him. I'll be back. Be ready for us to leave when I come back." I tell him before walking out to call Jimin. I don't know if he can answer but if not, I'll call Hoseok. I need to know he's ok at least.
      I dial his number and wait...
      He picks up after five rings. "H-hello?" He sounds awful. He better not have hurt him more...
      "Baby? You ok? I'm coming for you. Just wait for me." I try to reassure him but he only sobs on the line. "What's wrong, Jiminie?" I whisper, leaning against the hallway wall.
     "I-I'm so s-sorry, Yoongi-Ah..." he stutters. "Somethings happened." He cries.
      Frowning, I feel a pang in my chest. "What is it? I'm coming, I promise." I say once more.
      "You won't want me anymore..." he hiccups. "You're gonna hate me!" He screams. I try to calm him and promise him I won't even though he won't actually tell me what's wrong. I need to get to him quickly.
"Is Hoseok there? Where are you?" I demand over his sobbing. It's seriously giving me a headache but he's just so upset. I don't understand. There's a clatter as the phone changes hands.
"He better fucking be ok? If you touched him I'll kill you." I threaten darkly. "Why is he crying?"
He sighs deeply. "I'll take the bullet. He's...well...not the same as when you last saw him." He says cryptically. The fuck does that even mean?
"Just tell me straight up what the fuck is wrong!" I demand, tired of non answers. He seems to take a deep breath before answering me.
"Jimin's not human anymore. He's a vampire."