Min Yoongi

I don't know what the fuck I'm doing as I strip the robe off of Jimin's body and fling it across the room. This is stupid.
        A stupid mistake.
        A fucking dumbass stupid mistake I know I'm going to regret. I have no clue what's come over him but he's acting insane and I can't take it anymore. I can't deny him anymore. Though I'd never admit it, I want it just as much. I lift off him to pull off my pants while admiring his beautiful naked body. He'd look fucking hot with my marks all over him.
       I stand up and grab his legs dragging him down my bed until his legs dangle off the edge. I slide down to my knees and push his thighs apart roughly. I suck on the skin of his inner thigh from his knee all the way up until I'm right where I first started, his femoral artery. I don't care if I just took blood from his neck, I want this right here, right now.
       I sink my teeth inside and he gasps loudly, hips shifting as his dick hardens against his stomach. Groaning at his delicious taste, I reach up and stroke him. He moans and the sound goes right to my own throbbing dick. I chug deep pulls from him before releasing his thigh. I swallow him down before licking his glistening erection.
       He whimpers as I dip my tongue into his slit and lap up the fresh precum he releases for me. "Y-yoongi..ah...ughhh..." he shivers under me as I swallow his length down and begin sucking him properly. He screams so I slap my hand over his mouth to keep him from waking the whole fucking house up.
         He's obviously never been touched before and I can't wait to ruin that innocence. I tried so hard to warn him, to push him away. I should never be allowed to touch such perfection, such pureness such as Park Jimin. Human or not, his innocence is truly undeniable and I tried to keep him away from my darkness. It's much too late, though. Now he's forced to walk down the same dark path as me and there's no turning back.
       Once he's mine, he's mine. There's no escaping later. It's a one way ticket to hell. And he's just begging me to take him to the fucking party. My pleasure.
I pull off his erection and climb up his writhing body to take his lips. I thrust my tongue inside and dominate the space as I explore every single place. Leaving nothing untouched. Jimin moans against my tongue and claws at my shoulders. I pull away and lick up the saliva running down the side of his mouth, giving it back to him.

        He looks completely wrecked under me and I haven't even done anything yet

        He looks completely wrecked under me and I haven't even done anything yet. His naked chest is rising and falling quickly and he looks so fucking needy and ready for me. Just me. I grab a fistful of hair and force him up. He flinches from the pain but doesn't protest as I drag him off the bed and to the open window.
        His shaking legs fail him halfway there and I have to practically carry him and sit him on the sill. He looks panicked as he sees how high up he is and grabs for me but I step back and force his hands down to the edge of the window.
        "You had your chance, baby. Now I'm going to fuck you up real nice so be a good boy and don't move." I pause to let him take in my words.
         He nods, breathing hard.
        "I'm going to lift your thighs over my shoulders and eat out your pretty little ass. I'm going to shove my tongue deep inside you and if you flinch or move you'll fall out this window." I lick his bottom lip as his wide terrified eyes fill with lust and embarrassment. I nip at his nipple before falling to my knees before him.
         He jerks as I lift his shaking thighs over my shoulders like I told him I would, revealing his sweet pink puckered hole. I run my thumb over it and he lets out a gasp, trying to close his thighs but my body holds them open for my dominion. I squeeze his cheeks before spreading them apart for my tongue.
        He screams as I run my tongue over the puckered skin before shoving my tongue inside. His juices flow into my mouth and I groan at the taste of him. His fingers clutch the window sill so hard they turn white as I continue fucking his plump ass with my tongue.
        "Y-Yoongi! I c-can't h-hold on.." he whines, gasping as I pierce his little hole with my tongue over and over again, adding a finger. His quivering thighs close repeatedly over my shoulders to no avail. He's spread and open to me, no going back. His body is now mine to tease and torture as I please.
        I feel him slipping a little so I grab his thighs and hold him up as I eat him properly, using my tongue to spread him out for my throbbing dick. He cries out loudly and I'm glad my window faces out to the empty woods but if anyone on this side has their windows open..they'll certainly get a show.
        After I'm satisfied with my work, I release his thighs and pull away from him, licking his juices off my lips and fingers. His eyes are dark and wide as he watches me. His hands are actually bleeding from his grip on the sharp widow. I lick the blood off before forcing him down to his knees.
       He complies shakily and grabs hold of my erection. He takes an experimental lick on the head before taking as much as he can into his hot mouth. He looks up at me and his innocent expression just about destroys me as I grab the back of his head and thrust deeply into his mouth.
        I groan as he chokes on my dick as I continue to thrust hard into his mouth, holding the back of his head so he can't move back or away. He's forced to deep throat me and I grunt as his tongue swirls around me. His face turns red from the force and lack of air so I release him after a couple minutes to breathe.
       I pull him up, spinning him to face the window, smacking his ass. He jumps and lets out a yelp as his hands go to hold on to the sill. I admire his perfect ass that now belongs to me and think about how tight he'll feel around my dick as I give him another slap. I watch with dark eyes as it bounces slightly. All mine.
        I wrap my arms around his hips and grab his erection in my palms, pressing my dick right up against his ass as he shudders in my arms. I lick his shoulder and neck as I play with him between my hands, stroking and pulling, groping and rolling his balls in my fingers, thoroughly ruining him.
        "You're mine, Jiminie. Are you going to let anyone else touch you?" I whisper, tugging his sensitive skin lightly.
       He shakes his head, at a loss for words.
       "That's right, baby. Your blood, your body, your...soul all belong to me, isn't that right baby?" I nibble on his earlobe as he nods his head fast.
       I chuckle as I dip my thumb into his slit loving the high pitched whine that comes out of his sweet mouth. "Mhmm...you taste so good, Jiminie...your blood tastes like chocolate and your body tastes like sweet vanilla." I moan as I bite down on his delicious neck right above his shoulder blade.
        He cries out and wobbles on his feet but I'm still holding him. I release his leaking erection to knead his soft ass cheeks. I continue leaving bites all over his neck as I spread apart his cheeks and run the head of my dick against his quivering hole.
       "P-please...I need t-to c-cum..." he sobs as he collapses against the window. I press him hard against it as I use his little hole for friction. I grip his hips hard as I force his ass back and forth. I tease him like that for awhile before I get tired of it and want to cum as well. I lift his chin up to look at me before pushing three fingers into his already open, drooling mouth.
         He sucks on them without prompting, soaking them with his sweet saliva. I pull them out and circle them around his puckering hole as his upper body bends and hangs out of the window. I apply pressure and let two slip inside his tight heat, him gasping in pain and I feel his body jerk against me.
       "Shh, baby...relax for me...I'll make you feel so good..." I say as I stretch him out. He's so fucking tight for me. I add a third finger and his hole clinches around my fingers, sucking them inside. I groan at the feeling. That'll feel so good around my dick..
          He whimpers as I ram my fingers in and out, impatiently. He voice echoes in my ears as I prepare him. When I feel it's enough, I pull them out and watch as his now stretched red hole glistens...begging for me. I grab a handful of his orange hair, pulling his head back to taste his mouth once more as I line up my aching erection and slowly slide it inside.
        He cries out but the sound is swallowed by my kisses as I thrust all the way inside. I gasp as he clinches around me almost painfully, he's so tight.
        "Uhh...Y-Yoongi, it h-hurts..." he whimpers as I pull out just as slowly only to push back inside as deep as I can go. He tightens his hold on the window as his pained cries become moans of pleasure as I begin to quicken my thrusts until I'm thoroughly pounding into him at a punishing pace.
       "Ah! Ugh...yes...right there!" He screams when I ram against his prostate. I'm too far gone to care of anyone hears us at this point. I moan, forcing his ass back on my dick and he meets me thrust for thrust. I pull out after a minute and turn him around so that he's sitting back on the sill and I pick his thighs up to rest on my arms as I push back inside loving the tightness surrounding me.
       His arms are thrown out again the wall to hold himself from falling as his body is pushed mercilessly farther and farther out of the window from my pounding.
        "I'm gonna fall! Yoongi..." he bites his lip as panic ensues but I just tighten my hold on his thighs, not stopping.
        "No you're not. Almost there baby boy..hang on.." I groan out as after a few more thrusts, I cum deep inside him. I pant for air as sweat covers our bodies. I release his legs and pull out of him. He stumbles forward, legs failing and I hold him, picking him up in my arms as I toss him onto my bed. I admire the absolute mess before me and smirk as I take in his angry red erection.
      I slowly creep up his body as he shifts his hips seeking relief. I suck his bottom lip into my mouth and he opens his for my tongue. I tangle our tongues together before reaching down to stroke his length. He cries out and thrusts his hips up for more friction. 

       I move down in between his thighs and push them far apart as I suck his balls into my mouth

       I move down in between his thighs and push them far apart as I suck his balls into my mouth. I roll them around my tongue listening to his moans and squeaks of pleasure. I slide a finger inside his still wet hole and his hips jerk. I thrust it in and out of his ass as I suck his erection into my mouth, dipping my tongue into his slit. 
        Finally the overstimulation is too much for him and he screams loudly, ejecting delicious hot cum down my throat. I swallow it down and remove my finger, licking it clean as well, keeping eye contact with him the whole time. He flushes in embarrassment as he gasp for breath. I collapse beside him and he immediately snuggles into my side.
       I glance at him in surprise to see him close his eyes. I say nothing as he falls asleep beside me. As I stare up at the ceiling I think about my hook ups in the past. Although I haven't had many I've been with both male and female...somehow this time feels different then all the others. Maybe it's because he's human but I feel it's deeper than that.
       I watch as he sleeps peacefully beside me, arm tightening over my chest. He's just so...innocent. So pure-even after everything I've just done to him. I can't keep my eyes off his soft beautiful face. I need to avoid this boy. He's going to be my end...just like my parents. I feel I'm right about this. I'm becoming much too addicted to him and now it's going to get even worse.
       I know it's the same for him as well. He feels the draw to me but it's only because I fed for him that first time. We've started something that can never be undone. I'm worried. I don't want him to go down with me. I'm afraid that it's all much too late, though.