Min Yoongi

After getting used to having a human boyfriend-it's taken me a little longer to get used to a now vampire one. I can't deny how fucking hot Jimin looks as one, though. Gorgeous blonde hair and when those eyes of his flashed blue it slayed me-literally.
      I wanted him the moment I saw him but had to wait and hold back because we weren't alone. I was a little afraid he wouldn't want to be alone with me for some reason. I'm immensely glad that wasn't the case-quite the opposite.
      I could see in his eyes that he wanted me just as badly. Thank god, too, because I'm not sure how much longer I could have gone without touching him. I miss being able to sink my teeth into his skin however the sight alone of watching him lustfully drink his own human blood...uh....is effecting me in almost unnatural ways.
      The way he looks right now all spread out and naked for me with blood running down his chin...is the most arousing thing I've ever witnessed in my entire life. I want more- no! Need more...
      His beautifully pale and silky skin is flushed by my touches and his lips are wet and red with blood...so perfect...leaning down-I run my tongue over his lips before slipping it inside his wet cavern. He moans into my mouth and I slide my fingers over his chest and down his quivering stomach teasingly.
      "Ugh....Yoongi-ah..." he gasps as I begin to pump his hard and leaking length. His legs part for me as I slip in between them and pour more of his precious blood into his mouth before letting some drip down over his stomach and dick.
       "So pretty baby boy...you still taste so good, Jiminie..." I murmur, licking his tip before taking him completely into my mouth, sucking the excess blood clean before properly sucking him into my throat.
       "Ah! Mhmmm....m-more...p-please...." he pants as I force his thighs still from closing and take everything I can from him, bobbing my head quicker. "Ahhh....I'm s-so t-thirsty....please..." he sobs underneath me and without removing my mouth from his drenched dick, I open the bottle and pour a large amount into his gaping mouth.
       His hands claw into the mattress as he chugs the substance down all the while thrusting his hips against my mouth for maximum friction. Fuck...it's so hot...he's so hot...no longer shy-he's a fucking wildfire for me and I love it. Together we can do so much like this....
     I pull off him and take his mouth in a deep searing kiss, sucking his tongue clean of any left over before staring down into his wild blue fiery eyes.
      "I love you Park Jimin." I whisper getting lost in those hypnotic eyes.
        He smiles and kisses my nose. "I love you, Min Yoongi." I meet his lips half way in a kiss so sweet I feel my insides rot from the suga-overdose. "Remind me I'm yours." He begs into my mouth. I break away and do as I'm told for once, marking his neck with deep dark love bites down his chest visible to everyone.
      His thighs wrap around me and our hips grind together in a nasty rhythm that has me groaning. My Jimin...my baby....mine again...
      Pulling away, I flip him over and smack his soft plump ass before spreading his cheeks for my eyes. His little pink hole clinches on air awaiting my touch. Squeezing his plump cheeks in my hands I keep him spread wide open and swipe my tongue over the sensitive puckered bud. He screams and shoves his ass back in my face, riding my tongue as I slowly stick it inside, stretching his inner walls.
      "Ugh....uhhh....y-yes....Yoongi-ah!" He gasps and throws his head back in pleasure, face flushing from the hot passion inside him.
       "That's right, baby, fuck my tongue..." I groan and the vibrations make him lose it. Reaching around to stroke his aching little dick-one touch and he shoots his delicious cum all over my fingers.
      He collapses onto all fours and I bring my dirty fingers to his ass and use his cum to lubricate his little hole-licking up the excess before sitting back and stroking my own dick, getting ready.
      "Oh baby...you ready for me?" I tease, rubbing my tip in circular motions against his wet hole.
        "Yes, yes....fuck....please fuck me! Now!" He screeches as I ram my dick inside in one hard shove until my hips slap hard against his ass. Digging my fingers into his hips, I force his body back and forth on my dick making sure to hit his prostate on every stroke making him sob uncontrollably.
      "Ugh...Ugh...Y-Yoongi...I'm...t-thirsty...." he manages to gasp out through my painfully hard thrusts.
      With shaking fingers I reach for the bottle but he takes it from me and opens it- chugging it down. I stop and take it away as quick as I can and flip him over. Blood covers his mouth and chest from the messiness. The bedsheets soaked in blood and cum as well. I spank him hard and he yells out, dick plumping and straining.
      "Such a bad boy...you need to get punished." I glare at the now half empty bottle.
      "Please punish me, d-daddy.." he sighs and begins pleasuring himself before me.
       "Tsk, Tsk...you need to be disciplined Jiminie...do you understand?" I say swatting his hands from his dick. He groans in annoyance but nods all the same. "Do you really want this baby?" I ask, shaking the bottle a little. His blue eyes stalk it hungrily. He nods again.
      Keeping his ravenous stare, I tip the bottle over my body and let it run over my chest and stomach, letting it pool on my dick and balls. As expected-he attacks me. He pushes me down and sucks my skin clean and dry of the dark red substance. I close my eyes and let him go, loving the feel of his rough tongue over my chest and stomach...lower...lower still...
      I clutch his hair in my hand as he sucks my dick into his needy mouth and dips his tongue into my slit. He works extra hard to clean my throbbing dick of every last drop, dropping his mouth lower to take my balls into his mouth.
      Moaning. I watch him lustfully as he even goes farther and pushes my thighs apart to slip his greedy tongue into my hole.
      "Fuck....Jimin..." I gasp, enjoying the feel of him eating me out. So good...so hot...fuck....
      Taking the last of the bottle, I drink it down and his head snaps up, glaring at me as I swallow it down. He growls and shoves his tongue into my mouth, not leaving any crevice untouched as he goes blind with hunger. Such a naughty greedy boy...
      I shove him off me and prepare for his punishment. Grabbing whatever I can, I tie his arms and legs to the bedposts and smirk at his wild tempered expression.
      "Daddy...." he moans thrusting his hips in the air. "Take me...fuck me....o-own me..." he cries as I just stand, refusing to touch him.
       "I don't know...baby...you've been so bad...do you think you deserve my dick, hm? Do you deserve to have that sweet ass pounded by me?" I growl and nip at his chest, watching as it rises and falls frantically.
      His dick strains against his stomach and the tips leaking a puddle on his skin. I move down to the edge of the bed and watch as his gaping hole clenches and unclenches trying to grip on to anything. Mhmm....
      "Oh, baby boy...so fucking ready for me...do you need me?" I ask, letting my hands trail slowly up his inner thighs. His body shakes and he nods.
       "I n-need you so bad." He groans.
       "Tell me exactly what you need baby?" I demand, teasingly pressing the tip of my finger into his hole only to drawl back loving his cry of anguish.
       "I n-need you to fuck me so hard I forget my name! I want you to make me cum so hard that I feel drained for weeks, I want you to take me so long and rough I can't walk without remembering you inside me!" He screams and I have to bite my lip to stop a smile from forming.
       "Your wish is my command baby." I say before shoving inside him so hard my own hips hurt and will bruise. He tries to break free of his restraints to no avail and just wails as I pound into him so hard the bed frame cracks under us. Ignoring it, I slam into him wildly and let my own passion and thirst free to take it out on his lovely ruined body.
      "J-Jimin...Ugh....fuck baby.....I'm gonna c-cum..." I moan just in time for my orgasm to hit me like a freight truck and I explode inside him. I release so much that as I continue fucking him-cum oozes out and coats my dick and his sweet ass cheeks.
      "Ahhh....d-don't stop! Don't stop! Ugh....I'm r-right there!" He scream so loud I'm sure my neighbors can hear and ejaculates hot cum all over his chest and stomach and even his face. He licks it off his lips as his entire body twitches from the aftermath.
     Exhausted, I collapse beside him and pull him into my side momentarily forgetting he's tied up. Dizzily, I release him and he snuggles into my side, sniffling and breathing in my scent.
     I wrap my arms around him and get lost in his own beautiful scent and the taste of him on my lips.
      "I love you my mate. Forever." I whisper softly, kissing his sweaty forehead.
      "Hmm...I love you too, Yoongi. Forever." He sighs and falls asleep on my chest.
      Forever...my little Jiminie...even if I don't make it back...I promise I'll always watch over you. I swear on my soul.