Min Yoongi

After getting off the phone with Jimin I feel my anxiety lessen. I haven't talked to him in days and it's been killing me. Walking into the living room, I see Namjoon watching Tae and Jungkook playing video games. I didn't even know I had video games...
      "Where the hell did those come from?" I ask as I plop down beside Namjoon.
      Scoffing, he shakes his head. "They went walking up the street and apparently  made friends with your neighbor...Kai or something? He lent them his gaming system. Friendly guy but these two are just..." he sighs. "Shameless."
     I laugh and watch them for awhile. I've decided to tell them about my relationship with Jimin but don't know how to go about it. I plan on finding out where Seokjin was sent to so we can bring him back. I don't want them mixed up and manipulated by their psycho parents. I'm worried Seokjin has already done something to the Jung family and want to speak with Hoseok tonight.
     "Hey, I have to go out tonight but I'll be back tomorrow morning then we'll find out where to find Seokjin." I say, looking at Namjoon. He nods, lost in thought. I get up without any more conversation and get ready to head over to Jimin's. I call him up again but he doesn't answer. Frowning, I slip my phone back in my pocket and get in the car.
     Why wouldn't he answer? He alsways tries to answer my calls. I get a weird feeling as I drive quickly across town to his apartment. Taking the stairs two at a time, I knock loudly on his door. I'm surprised when the person who swings the door open isn't Jimin, but Hoseok. He smiles at me before stepping aside for me to enter.
     "Where's Jimin?" I ask, annoyed.
     "What do you mean? He left twenty minutes ago to see you." He says, concern coloring his voice.
       I look at him in surprise. "What? Why? I told him I was coming over tonight? He knows he can't come to my house." I say and he just shrugs.
      "Where the fuck is he? Don't lie to me." I demand as he just sits down on the couch and studies the tv. He's being seriously strange and I don't like it.
       "I'm not lying. He's not here. I don't know anything about you coming over. All I know is Jimin is gone." He says as he meets my eyes. His are clear and I can see the truth in them as much as I hate to admit it. I turn around and slam the door behind me as I leave the building. He wouldn't just leave like that. What is something happened to him? Why isn't Hoseok more worried? Isn't he supposed to be his best friend?

     I go everywhere I can think of for the next three hours but he's no where to be found. He's gone. He won't answer my calls. Panic begins to grow as I head back to his apartment. I throw the door open without knocking and yell out for him.
     No answer. I decide there's nothing else I can do but wait for him to return. I'm terrified something has happened to him and there's nothing I can do to help him. He's so small and vulnerable. It's weird that Hoseok has disappeared as well. I get up-suspicion blooming-and walk to Jimin's bedroom. I open the door to see an empty impeccably clean room.
     Jimin is not a super clean person and usually his room is pretty cluttered. The bed is made, tucked in perfectly and the floor looks freshly vacuumed. I leave his room and walk down the hall to Hoseok's room. I turn the handle but it's locked.   
       Grunting, I slam against it until it bursts open and have to catch myself from falling inside. It's dark so I flip the switch with a frown. Papers litter the walls and has I take a closer inspection I see they are all old. Very old and faded papers of my family and the Kim family.
      Nausea tries to rise up as I see pictures of me-hundreds of pictures of me beside many pictures of Jimin right when he came to our school. There were pics of me and him in the woods. How had I not known anyone was watching us? I walk around the room to see newspapers of my parents getting killed-ending my family line.
     More recent papers about the Jung family members found missing are sitting on his bed. I crush then in my hands as I realize what a fucking idiot I've been to trust him with Jimin. I kick over the end table and the lamp goes flying to the floor, shattering. I grab a shard of glass before walking out of the room and dialing Hoseok's number.
     He doesn't answer. Of course.
     Just as I'm about to leave, I hear a noise down the hall. I run to the sound and try to open the door to what I thought was a supply closet. It doesn't budge. Pressing my ear to the door, I hear shuffling.
      "Jimin!" I yell out and instantly the noise gets louder and I can make out a muffled sob. Relief and fear try to fight for dominance in me while I try to kick the door open. It feels like it's reenforced or something. I leave to find a weapon I can try to break through the door with and smile when I spot a handheld axe beside their fire extinguisher-why they have it, though, I have no idea.
     I go back and start slamming it into the door and watch with satisfaction as the wood shatters around the axe. The sobs are louder as I hit it again and again until I'm able to reach through the hole and unlock the door. I throw it open, ignoring the cut on my hand from the sharp wood and look down to see Jimin shivering and tied up, blood dried on his skin, teeth marks evident.
     Fury fills me and I'm ready to murder Hoseok as I reach down for my baby. He shakes his head furiously as I frown. His eyes widen as he looks behind me and I understand. I start to turn to see but before I can move, something is slammed on my head.
     Everything goes black.