Min Yoongi

Is this some kind of sick joke? What the fuck is a human doing here? I stand before the kid and eye him, a dangerous glint in my eye. I know he sees it. He looks utterly terrified as his puffy red face is streaked with tears and blood from his head injury. Well, well, well. I take a deep breath and almost moan.
         I've never smelt human blood this fresh before. It's always donated from unknown sources and mixed with our food. I want to lick this kid's face so bad. I remember idly about thinking when meeting a human I'd just rip their throat out..curiously, I don't think I want to. I do, however, want to satiate my thirst.
         The kid-Jimin, I think, stands up a little straighter and shocks me by glaring. I can practically see his heart beat in his throat racing but he stands strong, determined. I lean back against my tree and cross my arms.
         "Why do you keep staring at me like that?" He demands angrily.
         I smirk. "Because you just smell so good and...I'm thirsty." I stalk slowly over to him until I can feel his labored breathing on my face. I very slowly and carefully lift a finger and run it through the blood on his face making him flinch slightly.
         Making sure to keep eye contact with him I stick the finger in my mouth and suck it clean, moaning as the burst of flavor invades my senses. I've never tasted blood so fucking pure. It makes me what to hold him down and suck him dry. Control, control...why destroy now what you could continuously savor later?
          His wide, terrified eyes follow my every move as I step back and smile. "What is a human doing here, Park Jimin?" I ask, my voice comes out uninterested but it's very much the opposite. Does our parents know about this? If so, why would they invite a human here unless...
         "Here's what we're going to do." I put my finger under his chin and force him to look at me. "I will keep your dirty little secret if you do something for me.." I trail off, pausing to make sure he understands. He swallows hard and nods.
         "I'll keep your secret safe if you give me your blood." I say. He pales instantly and tries to step back to no avail. My grip on him is iron right. "I'm not going to kill you. I'm so fucking sick of the shit they force in our system. Why suffer eating trash when I can have mine straight from the purest form, am I right? You help me, I help you." I shrug pretending to let him think he even has a choice in the matter.
          "W-what are you going to do?" He stutters out, shivering slightly under my hard gaze. I know my eyes are blue right now. All vampires eyes turn blue when thirsty or angry. I release my tight grip on him and motion for him to follow me. I climb back up into my secret treehouse and he looks around it in all. "D-did you build this?" He asks in a small voice.

          I nod

          I nod. "Yes. Took me six years to complete it. Sit down." I push him on the bed and just stare down at him as I try to decide how to do this. I've never seen a human before let alone bit one. None of us have. I try to think back to my latest anatomy class and how to get blood without killing..can't be that hard, right?
          Jimin eyes me, scared, as I just stand motionless without saying anything. I can tell he's getting more and more anxious. "A-aren't you just going to do it?" He holds out his shaking arm to me.
         I scoff and push it away. "Take your clothes off." I demand. His eyes grow even larger-almost comically-as he takes in my words. He crawls back away from me and shakes his head vigorously.
         "No! Don't touch me! Let me go!" He begins to panic while I watch on in amusement.
         "Don't fucking flatter yourself." I snort. "I just want to find the best place to bite without someone seeing it. I can't see your veins with your clothes on dumbshit. I'm amazing, sure, but even I don't have x-ray vision." I sigh and sit down. My thirst is a constant throbbing pain in my throat but I'm willing to wait for my sustenance to calm down. For a minute.
        He finally does just that and stand up. Avoiding eye contact with me, he pulls his shirt off, throwing it on the floor. He hesitates at his pants before pulling them down his leg leaving him in only his blue boxers. I get up and walk over to him, my eyes studying the continuous flow of his veins running through his pale skin. I start at his jugular, touching it lightly-feeling it pulse under my touch.
          I slide my finger along the direction down to his arm to where his wrist meets his hand. Too conspicuous. I continue on down, ignoring his shivering, even turning him around to follow the lines of every visible vein. I grunt in irritation. I can't take any of these. Someone could easily see them.
         I shove him down onto my bed and climb over him. He pants for breath as I grab his ankle. I closely examine the veins flowing through his leg to his thigh. I pause here. No one would be able to see here...
          I push his boxers up out of the way and gently touch the vein between his legs. Femoral artery, I think it's called. Hm. I push his thighs farther apart receiving a yelp from the boy under me. I lean down and lick the skin. I can feel the pulsing under my tongue and I close my eyes, savoring the sensation.
         I look up at Jimin to see him biting down on his lip-utterly terrified. I smile at him but it's not a nice smile. I'm actually sure it terrified him all the more. At least I assume since my teeth are now extended. It's an uncomfortable feeling, though. I've never had my teeth come down as I haven't needed for them to. My body must instinctively know when to do it.
         "Ready?" I mutter, voice rough.
         "Is it going to h-hurt?" He whispers, tears filling his eyes.
         "I don't know. Probably." Shrugging.
         He gasps out a breath as I hold him still and just go for it, not wanting to speak anymore. I find the main artery and press my teeth down until they break the skin and my mouth is instantly filled with fresh, pure, delicious blood.
A scream echoes over me but I can't focus on it as Euphoria fills me and I begin sucking in hard, greedy pulls. Endorphins release from my body and a moan slips out of my throat. I can't think, can't feel anything but the fresh blood pouring into my mouth..my grip tightens as I feel my control slipping from me.