Min Yoongi

"So where the hell do you keep disappearing to? You need to pay attention and attend classes, Yoongi! Eomma would not be pleased to know you keep skipping. This is important knowledge." Seokjin scolds. As soon as I entered the cafeteria he was on me. I sigh heavily and get ready for the coming lecture. 
      He drones on and on about the importance of knowing how to interact with a human society and blah, blah, blah...I seriously don't give a fuck. He knows this and yet..."are you even listening to me, Min Yoongi!" He screeches. His face is red with anger and Namjoon instantly tries to calm him down.
      "I'm sorry, Seokjin hyung." I say, conceding. "I've been in the library actually. I just don't want to tell everyone I actually care about my education." I lie and have to force back my smirk as his face softens. Gullible asshole. "I'll try harder." I bow my head lightly and he smiles.
        "Good. That's good. Thank you. I just care about you, that's all." He pats my head and I wince.
        "It's not that big of a deal." I mutter in annoyance but he just continues to look on happily. "Stop." I glare. He's so embarrassing, I swear. I quickly drink my smoothie and even eat some of my pasta before leaving them alone to head back to what's quickly becoming my new home. The library. I grab the book that guarantees answers to my questions and I pick an abandoned corner and hide way to do my research on peace.
        I honestly don't understand what happened this morning. Why I did why I did. Even if the book is correct about a vampire becoming easily attached and obsessed with their human victims...surely it can't work this fast? It's only been the third time I've fed from him. I'm hoping that if I just continue on to get his blood not straight from the source then it'll all go away.  
       I refuse to let myself get attached to a disgusting human. I glare down at my hand and the act it committed this morning..I actually touched him. I practically raped him. I don't have to rape anyone. If I want someone they come crawling to me. I would never stoop so low as to sexually assault someone. Especially not him.
       The problem is I just had no control. The compulsion to please him, make him beg was too strong. I had no decision in it. I don't like not having control. That's why I have to end it. I just know if I am to bite him one more time I'll do something I'll seriously regret. Something I can never come back from. I refuse to even entertain the thought.
        The sound of footsteps comes to my attention and I look up to see Jisoo smiling down at me. Just fucking great. Is this bitch stalking me or some shit?
      "Hi, Yoongi! Can I join you?" She doesn't wait for my reply, just sits down right beside me, fixing her skirt. But instead of pulling her skirt down I notice she surreptitiously slides it up, exposing more of her leg. I roll my eyes at her shameless actions and return to my book.
      I feel her trying to read over my shoulder so I close the book and send her a glare. She bites her lip trying to look innocent.

      "What's wrong, Yoongi-ah? Am I bothering you?" She pouts

       "As a matter of fact you are. Could you leave. I'm busy." I nod towards the door but she won't budge.
      "Why are you so cruel to me? You're the only one who seems to hate me?" She sighs.

       "Maybe because I'm the only one allergic to bullshit

       "Maybe because I'm the only one allergic to bullshit. I've never seen someone so fake. Why can't you take a hint? Are you fucking dense?"
      I pause letting her take in my harsh, honest words. "Let me make this clear for you. I do not want you, I do not like you. Maybe if you weren't such a thirsty ass bitch you'd see fucking logic and leave me the hell alone." I scoff when her 'sweet' facade finally slips and she glares at me.
      "Min Yoongi you're an asshole!" She screams.
        I nod, not bothered in the slightest. "You're very right. Now leave."
She scoffs at me before getting a vengeful glint in her eye. Instead of moving away from me she climbs into my lap. I stare at her in shock, speechless, as she crushes her mouth against mine.
Her tongue invades my mouth as I refuse to kiss her back. Her fingers cling to my shirt and wrinkle the fabric. I try to push her off but she just wraps her legs around my waist, holding on. "I'll make you want me, Yoongi." She says before sucking on my neck.
I don't really know what to do in this situation and before I can find a way to get her off me without seriously injuring her, my noisy brothers appear. They looked shocked by the scene before them. I roll my eyes and push her off. She complies now that she's gotten caught. She blushes heavily before running off.
My eyes follow her receding figure. "Someone needs to keep that bitch away from me." I grumble.
"Looks like you were enjoying her company." Namjoon smirks, knocking his shoulder into Seokjin's.
"Fuck off." I scowl, standing up and fixing my shirt. They both cackle at me and I ignore them, taking my book and placing it back on the shelf before leaving-the two idiots following after me. They spend the rest of the day teasing me and I think of ways to end their stupid lives. Retards. I hate being related to such dumbasses. Can't wait to graduate soon.