Park Jimin

My mind completely shies away from the fact that I'm tasting my own blood as I lap at his lips. I can feel his surprise when I do it and I don't even know why I'm doing it..I just...felt I needed to. I want to taste it as long as it comes from him. As he sucks on my skin and strokes my erection, my dream comes back full force but no fear comes along with it.
Just pleasure and lust. I want him, need him. I lay back and let him strip me naked and spread my legs apart for him to fit between. He runs his hands over every inch of me before squeezing my thighs, smacking them lightly. Growling, he pushes down my body and spreads my thighs farther apart until I'm fully open and bared to him, leaving nothing to the imagination.

     I flush self consciously as he licks at my hole

I flush self consciously as he licks at my hole. I shudder as his breath tingles my skin. His fingers stroke my length as he licks and sucks at my entrance. Gasping I can't stop from lifting my hips up to help add more friction. He thrusts his tongue inside me and I moan loudly-forgetting Hobi is right outside.
I grab for a pillow and throw it over my face as he uses my body to his satisfaction. He eats me out and the dirty sounds are just turning me on all the more and I want more...
He stops and lifts up to remove his own pants. Sitting up, I help him pull them down and grab his erection. I push him down and climb over him, licking his tip, lapping up his delicious precum. He moans under me and tangles his fingers in my hair, forcing me down harder until I'm deep throating him like he likes.
I give up control and let him fuck my mouth to his satisfaction while I grind my hips down on the bed, craving friction. My throat is raw and sore by the time he pulls me off and attacks me. Shoving in between my legs, he doesn't stop once as he lines himself up and thrusts inside me hard and powerfully. I scream out and choke on saliva as he refuses to give me time to adjust, taking my body roughly.
Gasping, I grip his shoulders and try to match his pace. I open my mouth to speak but no sound comes out as he pushes me forcefully to my limit.
Bang bang bang! "Guys come on! That's not fucking right! I'm right here!" Hobi whines, hitting the wall hard. Yoongi chuckles above me and changes his angle to hit my prostate dead on. I let out a scream and glare up at him in embarrassment. He smirks down at me and quickens his pace even more torturously until my head is practically slamming against the headboard.
     "You guys suck!" Hobi screams out in annoyance but I'm too far gone to care at this point. All that I care about is my approaching orgasm.
     "Louder, baby boy...I want you to scream loud enough that all your neighbors can hear me fucking you.." he grunts before pulling out and flipping me over. I'm pulled up to my knees as he slides in deep behind me, sinking his teeth in my neck at the same time.
     I moan so loud my voice cracks as his hips slap against my ass so powerfully the vibrations reverberate up my balls and-choking-cum spurts out of me all over the sheets. My arms are too weak to hold myself up anymore so I fall on my face as he follows me down and grinds deeper inside me.
"Fuck baby..." he growls and I feel the wetness from my blood running down my neck. Red splotches cover my sheets as my body twitches from sensitivity. "God, you're so fucking tight for me...ready to swallow all my cum up baby? Hm?" He groans as his hips begin to stutter.
Sweat covers my back and forehead as he grasps my hips hard enough to bruise and cums deep inside me. I gasp as he slides out and lays beside me. I peak over to see him panting, gazing up at the ceiling. Before the cold air seeps into me, he pulls me against his chest as I snuggle into him, grabbing a blanket and pulling it over us.
"You ok, baby? Still scared?" He asks quietly.
I shake my head and just listen to his racing heartbeat. Now that the heat of the moment is over embarrassment and shame overcomes me as I realize I have to live with Hoseok bitching about hearing my sex life. God, how can I face him after this?!
"C-can you stay?" I whisper, playing with a loose thread so I don't have to look at him.
He sighs. "I'd love to, Jiminie, but I can't. I have to get home soon." He sits up and kisses my head before slipping out of bed and pulling his clothes back on. Rolling over, I grimace as his wet and sticky cum runs down my thighs. I pout, thinking about having to wash the sheets...
He turns back to me and grabs my hand, squeezing. "No matter what know I love you." He whispers in my ear, pecking my cheek. Frowning, I sit up and hug my knees.
"Why? Is something wrong? Are you l-leaving m-me?" I stumble over my words nervously.
"No but I have things to do and I might have to disappear for a while but I promise you I'll come back for you, baby, ok? I need you to have faith in me." He says sternly.
"Have faith in Min Yoongi? Is that a joke?" I tease to lighten the mood.
"Brat!" He glares but I see his lips turning up slightly. "I'm serious, Jimin. I'm not leaving you but if something happens and you don't hear from me for a while I just want to know that you know I love you." He demands and I slowly nod.
I have a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach but I don't voice my concerns. Instead I reach up and hug him tightly. He wraps his arms around my still naked body and gives my ass a squeeze making me let out an embarrassing squeak.
"Hey!" I growl but he just smirks.
"Love you baby." He sighs and pats my head. "Remember you're mine. Don't ever let anyone else touch you. We made a promise." He reminds me and I nod solemnly.
"I won't. I'm yours." I say simply and he nods, satisfied. "A-are you going away for a long time?" I choke out.
     He glances away before nodding. "There's somewhere I have to go and it's far away from here but I'll be back. Stay with Hoseok, ok?"
Biting my lip, I nod. I start to get up but he gently pushes me back. "No baby-stay. I was pretty rough on you so I want you to rest." He rubs my thighs, studying the bruises. "Are you really sore?"
Swallowing hard, I look down. "A little."
"Tsk, tsk. Poor baby...need me to make it better before I go?" He asks teasingly, licking his lips.
Blushing, I nod a little and he pushes me back down and climbs back onto the bed. My breath catches as he licks my nipples before sliding down to kiss the bruises on my hips. I gasp and shift my hips as he pushes my legs apart to kiss the inside of my thighs. Moaning, I try to stifle my cries as he parts my cheeks to lick my gaping hole.
"Ugh...Y-Yoongi mmhmm..." I whine as he licks his cum out of me and off my skin. After he laps it all up and nips at the vein in my thigh, he sits up, smirking.
My eyes widen when I notice the cum still on his lip. He leans down and I lick it clean. His eyes darken from the act, his grip on me tightening.
"God, I'd love to stay and continue this but I need to go." He groans in irritation. I pout and he kisses my lips.
"I love you." I whisper and he smiles. Yoongi a smile gives me so much life. He never smiles.