Jung Hoseok

Fuck! Fuck fuck fuck! I panic as Jimin's eyes close and his body goes completely limp and unresponsive under me. He didn't even scream or make any sound when I ripped him open. I didn't plan on hurting him but I couldn't control my anger anymore. Why can't he love me instead?!
I pull out and wince at the blood on his thighs and my own body from my assault. This wasn't planned. Shit. He can't die! I realize he hasn't eaten or drank in too long and my explosive anger hasn't helped him at all.
My panic grows as he stops breathing. I seal up the bloody wound on his neck and think of what to do. He's going to die! I begin CPR on him to get him to breath. It's not working! Tears cloud my vision as I think of the only thing I can do. It's risky but I refuse to lose him.
I have to do it. I have no choice...they won't be pleased with me but I can lie and just say he died...and I can keep him to myself....hmm...
I quickly snatch my knife and slit my wrist open and hold it over Jimin's pale mouth. I force his lips apart and let the blood flow into his mouth. I don't stop until the cut heals itself then I slit my other wrist and do it over again.
After I feel weakness settle in me, I lean down and kiss his soft lips before lining myself back up and thrusting into him. Not really into necrophilia but not many options at the moment and I can only change him through sex. I continue violating his cold body until I feel warmth filling his body. I gasp as I release my cum deeply inside him-biting down at the same time to feed.
He stirs under me and relief fills me as he gasps in a deep pained breath. He moans under me but I honestly can't tell if it's from pleasure or pain...maybe both. His unfocused eyes roam over me as I stop my movements-still buried inside him. He whines and begins to pant from the heat filling his fragile body.
I hate this. I didn't want to do this to him but I fucked up and lost control. To be honestly-I always thought Yoongi would be the one to do this to him. Change him into one of us without a care. He'd do just that. I didn't want to be a villain in this but my family came first over the boy I'd never met.
When I did meet him I instantly regretted my actions but couldn't change them. I'd already made a choice and whether I liked it or not-wanted it or not, it would hurt this beautiful boy I'd fallen in love with. I hated so much he chose Yoongi over me but really he didn't. Yoongi didn't give him a choice-like I'm not now.
At least I have remorse! Yoongi just always used him and I tried to make up for it by taking care of Jimin. Making him happy and supplying him with distractions. I wanted so much for their bond to break but it only grew stronger! Yoongi left him to die! Jimin shouldn't want him! He shouldn't have accepted him back! Because of Yoongi my family are facing death! He's the true evil-not me!
I just want to take Jimin and run away and begin again. I didn't kill Yoongi, but I know when Seokjin gets him they will torture and kill him. He thought all this time that the Kim's didn't know about his hatred and plotting! He's a fool to be so blind! The Kim's have a bright vision and are trying to recruit all the powerful families to their side-if they reject their generous offer then they die. Simple as that.
The Kim's want to take over the human race and enslave them. The Min family disagreed with their vision and tried to turn them against it so they killed them. Unfortunately, they had no idea about the young boy watching them until it was too late.
They tried to change Yoongi into one of them but he always rebelled. He was too smart for their mind tricks-but he was too stupid to see the truth. They've already brainwashed all their children into the perfect little liars and murders they themselves are. They've been pretending to be oblivious to everything around them to gain Yoongi's trust.
The first night Yoongi left to 'rescue' Taehyung was the night Seokjin called me and told me to prepare for his arrival. He'd been holding my family hostage in the new university but since I proved I was on their side they are letting them go. As soon as Yoongi is brought to them then I can take Jimin and run. My family won't be taken or weakened again so I won't have to worry for their safety.
So close Jiminie...just wait a little longer. I bite my lip as I watch him shudder uncontrollably from pain as he begins his transition. We can't stay here. We have to go to a safer place so I can take care of him and he don't hurt anyone. He'll be very thirsty.
I scoop him into my arms after fixing out clothes and run to my car. I drive to the closest city and pull into a hotel. Not ideal but will have to do. I leave Jimin sobbing incoherently in the car while I go and buy us a room. When I get back, Jimin is sweating bullets and groaning in pain.
I pick him up and carry him to our room as quickly as I can so no one gets suspicious. I place him on the bed and grab a wet towel to put over his forehead. This is going to be a long process and I can only pray he doesn't end up dying after all. I'm sorry Jiminie...I never wanted it to come to this..