Min Yoongi

After my regretful session with that stupid whore I feel disgusted with myself so I immediately go and shower her off me. It wasn't nearly as satisfying as I was wanting and my mind kept comparing her to him. A total waste of my time.
I thorough wash myself clean then run down to the cafeteria to grab dinner wondering how Jimin is doing. I should have at least checked and made sure he was ok physically. I was really hard on him last night and it was his first time after all...
He's not in the dinning hall so I grab my food and take it up to my room. I guess I'll just ask him when he comes by tonight. We still have an agreement. I smoke a cigarette on the window and can't stop from remembering how beautiful Jimin looked on it with me inside him. I harden just thinking about it.
I put out the cigarette and lay back on the bed, eating. I haven't seen the Jimin all day except for this morning. Is he mad at me? I figured after last night he'd be following me around like a puppy. Most virgins are like that after losing it. Especially the more innocent ones like him.
A knock sounds at my door and I smirk thinking it's Jimin. I open only to be slightly disappointed to see a worried looking Hoseok. "What do you want?" I mutter, annoyed.
He glances around my room before answering. "Have you seen Jimin? I can't find him and no one has seen him anywhere since classes ended. He missed dinner." He frets.
I frown at him. "I haven't seen him since this morning." I reply.
He nods after a moment. "Ok. Sorry to bother you." He walks off and knocks on Namjoon's door asking the same thing. Jimin is missing? Where the hell could he have gone? I slip on my shoes and decide to look for him. He couldn't have gone to far. I go to his room to see neither Taehyung or Jimin there so I go to different classrooms, searching.
After I have no luck I leave the campus and walk to my hideout thinking maybe he's went there but it's empty as well. I begin to actually get worried now as I trudge back up to the school. It's pretty large. He could be anywhere.
As I walk back to the hallway where I had my unfortunate encounter with Jisoo I think back to the sound that interrupted us. Someone had come inside. Surely it wasn't him...I frown as I try to remember if I saw anyone but I just heard the footsteps running away from us. Fuck. Please be wrong...please be wrong..
I walk back to the hidden library and push the door open. It's practically pitch black now only the moonlight streaming in to light up the tables and a few stacks.
"Jimin?" I call but hear nothing as I walk slowly passed all the shelves and tables. I stop when I see a small figure outlined by the moonlight. I walk over and bend down as relief washes over me. It's him. He's asleep on the floor, books cradling his head. "Jiminie, wake up." I shake him gently and his eyes open slowly. He blinks a few times before seeing me.
He sits up and looks around in disorientation. He frowns at his surroundings before standing. He stumbles and I grab him before he can fall. He shoves me away, surprising me.
"Get away from me." He glares at me as he fixes his shirt-my shirt, I realize. He's wearing one of my black shirts.
"What's wrong?" I ask. Please be wrong..
"Are you kidding me right now? Don't worry, you finally got what you wanted. I don't want anything else to do with you, Yoongi. Just leave me the hell alone." He pushes passed me-or tries-as I grab his arm and pull him back to me.
"Tell me, Jimin. What did I do to make you so angry?" I demand, wanting him to say it. To admit he's jealous and pissed off.
"Fuck off, Yoongi! Let me go!" He screams at me before struggling to free himself. I hold on tighter.
"What if I don't want to." I say, my own anger rising.
"Let me go!" He finally slips out of my hold and stalks away from me. I catch up easily and slam him against the wall. He winces but I ignore it as I crush my lips against his. He shakes his head, not kissing me back.
I wrap my fingers around his neck, feeling his rapid pulse under my palm as I tighten it around him cutting off his air supply. His mouth is forced open to breath and I shove my tongue inside his sweet mouth. He tries to push me off him but I refuse to budge. I warned him what I am so what right does he have to be angry at me?
I pull back and lick his lips before sucking a path down his neck, replacing my hand with my lips. He cries against me, body shaking in my grip.
"Y-Yoongi! Stop it! I d-don't want to!" He grunts as I bite down, blood filling my mouth. He can't say no to me, doesn't he realize that? He's mine. I pull off him and lick the mark I left before throwing him over my shoulder. He gasps and tries to hit me as I carry him up the stairs to the study tables I occupied earlier.
"Put me down! I hate you! Stop it now!" He screams and I smack his ass hard. He jerks in my arms as I throw him down onto a table.
"You're mad because you saw me fucking someone else, right! Do you hate her? Wish you were her?" I grab his shirt and tear it open down the middle. I kiss his chest and suck on his nipples as he fights under neath me. I grab his wrists and pin them above his head, trapping him.
"S-stop it! Yoongi please don't...don't touch me..get off!" He cries as I continue my assault on his chest. His breath is ragged as I release one of his hands to grab his flaccid dick, squeezing and groping until it begins to harden.
He shifts his hips violently under me but I don't let him break free as I force his legs apart and slide in between them, trapping him on the table as I unbutton his jeans and tug them down his legs to his knees. He pushes on my chest as I run my hands over his stomach on down to stroke his erection.
"What's wrong baby? You know your just upset because you wanted to be the one here under me, yah? Well I'm here to satisfy you baby boy." I grunt when he knees me in the side. I grab a fistful of hair and pull him up. He winces and I watch with angry blue eyes as his tears soak his pretty face.
"Get off m-me, please..I don't want this.." he cries, hitting me repeatedly in the chest and my face only for me to dodge his blows.
I lean down until my face is only an inch from his and his eyes widen with fear and betrayal as I smile down at him. "I told you last night, baby, that once you take that step there's no going back. You're mine to do with as I please. Don't mind all those others I have." I stroke his face softly and he flinches from my touch. Good. Hate me, baby boy. It's better this way.
I take his lips and shove my tongue inside his hot mouth as I stroke him until his precum soaks my fingers. I pull back away from him only to rip his pants the rest of the way off, throwing them behind me. I pull him up by his shirt and spin him around, forcing him to bend over the table, ass out for me to own and abuse properly.
I give it a hard smack and he jumps, groaning in pain. How dare you deny me, baby? You shouldn't have made me angry. I'm sorry I have to do this but you'll thank me for showing my true colors one day. I can't change for you. This is it, the person you think you love. Yes, I know you love me. You whispered it to me in your sleep and I will never tell you how it made me feel.
Alive for the first time in my miserable life. I love you, too, Park Jimin.