Min Yoongi

I wake with a start and a splitting headache. Opening my eyes, I only see darkness and silence. Groaning, I climb to my feet-swaying slightly and switch on the light to find myself in Hoseok's room. I grip the door handle but it doesn't open. Fucking great...it's locked. Shit. I can't hear them anymore so he probably took Jimin somewhere.
      I ignore the dizziness and slam my shoulder into the door until it gives and I fall into the hall. I give myself several seconds of rest before I get up using the wall for support. Glancing down, I see the baseball bat used to knock me out and ground my teeth together in rage. Motherfucker. I'm gonna kill him!
      I pick up the bat and decide to take it with me. I want to use it when I end his worthless life. Beat him to death with it over and over. Fucker. I drag my feet to my car and frown when I see a black car pull up as soon as I duck down.
      Seokjin climbs out of the drivers seat and glances around before heading inside the building. Seokjin and Hoseok are working together? Not surprised really. They've already got to them. Hopefully I can trust the others not to fall for their shit. I need to find Jimin and quick. I have a bad feeling.
      I start the car and...and realize I have no fucking clue where to go. I don't know where he's take him. They could be anywhere! I need help. Or a locator...I need to go home. I drive there as fast as I can and run inside. I don't see anyone-which is strange but I don't have time to dwell on it-as I go to my secret basement and close myself inside to look up the secret locator I might have put inside Jimin when we were together last...don't fucking judge me, bitch.
I type in the code and it gives me a location in the next town over in a hotel. My plans for the others will have to wait-unless Seokjin is already-
      A loud bang comes from upstairs and I flinch. I creep up the stairs and stand still and silent as I listen to yelling and arguing coming from Taehyung and Namjoon. Seokjin's voice is also heard as something is slammed against my wall. Thank fuck I never told them about this place.
     "Where the fuck is he?!" Seokjin roars.
     "I d-don't know, Jin, please calm down. He said he'd be back today..." Namjoon tries to calm him down.
     "Please! You guys are scaring Kookie." Tae whispers much too close to my hideaway. I never should have trusted these bastards! Just like their parents.
     "We don't have much time and I can't get ahold of Hoseok, either! Where the fuck is he? He had a meeting with us two hours ago!" He screams and I wince from the high pitch. Always the fucking drama queen.
      "Lets just go. Well come back for him." Namjoon suggests and I have to grit my teeth from punching the wall in anger. Fucking traitor! I helped you!
      "Whatever! Eomma is waiting. Lets go!" They begin to leave the room but stop when Kookie lets out a cry. "Shut him up before I kill him." He barks at I'm guessing Tae.
      "Hyung, please! He's scared! Don't hurt him-"
      "Ah!" Jungkook lets out a scream and I really wish I could see what's happening.
     "Hyung! Please that was unnecessary! Stop it!" Tae screams and a thump is heard..then silence...
      "Come on, just leave them. It's clear where Tae's allegiance lies. Let them die." Seokjin scoffs and I hear a grunt from Namjoon before the door slams closed. I wait for several minutes before I open the door and peak out. Jungkook and Taehyung both lay on the floor unconscious with blood on their shirts.

     Against my better judgment, I lean down and survey the damage

     Against my better judgment, I lean down and survey the damage. Shit. Jin must have stabbed them. I grab my first aid kit and work for a few minutes and once I'm satisfied they'll live, I drag them down to my basement and lay them on the bed. Tae opens his eyes and looks at me with terror.
     "It's not me you should fear, Tae. If that wasn't clear..." I whisper and he swallows hard before nodding.
     "I'm so sorry, Yoongi hyung. I had no choice! I didn't want to die! P-please don't hate me." He sobs and I hug him.
      "I don't. I understand but I need to be able to trust you and the same for you two-trust me. I'll protect you as long as you don't backstab me again, ok?" I demand and he nods eagerly.
     "I've always liked you more than the others, you know." He smiles and I nod in agreement.
     "Of course! I'm the only one with enough swag to care about." I tease to lighten the mood. He glances over at Kookie and cries.
      "Will he be ok?" He chokes out.
      Frowning, I shrug. "I hope so. His injury was a little worse than yours but he seems to be healing. Give him time to rest and wake up, alright? I have to go. You'll be safe down here, no one knows about this place. They won't find you." I say confidently and he smiles.
      I turn to get up but he grabs my hand. "Yoongi hyung...if you fight them they'll kill you." He whispers tensely. I study his worried face before smirking.
      "Who said I plan on surviving? If I die I'm fine as long as I drag those bastards to hell with me." I glance over at Kookie. "Take care of Kookie. If I don't come back everything I have is yours. I love you, Tae." I ruffle his hair as he eyes me, distraught.
     I leave them behind as I decide who to go after first-my brothers or my love. I know even if Hoseok takes Jimin away that he'll still protect him otherwise he would have taken him straight to Jin. As much as it kills me inside, I still trust Hoseok to save Jimin. That's good enough.
     I start the car and follow the tracking device I put on Namjoon as soon as he got here. No one fools me. I'm always two steps ahead bitches.