Min Yoongi

It took everything in me not to bite him. I let him go inside to see his precious Hoseok while my temper and jealousy flared. I need to feed and my body only wants him. Now that he's back in my life-practically back from the dead-I don't even think I can be satisfied by someone else...
I drove off but didn't go back home. I decided to just drive around, thinking. I don't know what I'll do if he rejects me again tomorrow. I fear I'll do something I'll regret. Maybe not right away-but eventually. If he doesn't want me I might just have to force him to stay with me.
Kidnap him and lock him inside my home where only I can see and touch him. The only reason I haven't done so already is because I don't actually want Jimin to hate me. And he will. It's who I am. Everyone hates me eventually. I'm evil. Not even because I'm a vampire-simply by nature, personality. I know what I am and others learn as well soon enough.
I stop my car in front of the same club that brought Jimin back into my life and go inside. I need to feed. If I wait too much longer I'll lose control and probably kill someone. The fact that I actually care about any human life I've decided to blame solely on Park Jimin. The little shit, making me feel and care and whatever else. I hate it. Hate him. Not really, I can't hate him no matter how much I want to..
I sit at the bar and wait for the first person to come my way. I can't afford to be choosy anymore. I've waited too long. Dumbass. Just as I down my first shot, my phone rings. Groaning, I answer it. "What?"
"...um, is this Yoongi hyung?" I frown as a familiar annoying voice asks. Hoseok?
"How did you get my number?" I roll my eyes expecting a lecture.
"Actually I got it from Jimin's phone. C-can you come get him? He's hurting bad and he won't accept my help.." he sighs and I can hear Jimin moaning in pain in the background.
I stand instantly and hang up, rushing to my car. What the hell? He was fine when I left him! Why does he always end up hurt with that dipshit?! I speed back to his apartment and park haphazardly as I bust inside to see Hoseok panicking and Jimin curled up into a ball on the floor, a sweating mess.
"What's wrong with him?" I demand as I grab a rag and cover it with cold water, placing it on his forehead.
"It's not my fault this time! This is all you." He glares as I raise an eyebrow in surprise. "You refused to give him your blood, remember? Without it, he's going to die!" He yells frantically.
I scoop Jimin into my arms and make my way to the door. "I'm taking him home. He'll be fine, ok?" I look at him seriously and after a moment he nods in reassurance.
"O-ok. I know you don't like me but I truly care for Jimin as just a friend. Please take care of him." He begs and I nod once before leaving him behind.
I place Jimin gently in my backseat before getting behind the wheel and driving home. We make it there in record time and I carry him into my bedroom, checking him over. He's sweating profusely and has a fever. His clothes are drenched and his eyes are closed as he moans in pain, clutching his stomach and chest.

       After a moment of organizing my thoughts and actions, I strip him out of his wet clothes and cover him with a blanket

After a moment of organizing my thoughts and actions, I strip him out of his wet clothes and cover him with a blanket. I wipe him down the best I can as, giving him water to drink periodically. I know what he needs but I keep putting it off because my thirst is killing me and if I spill my own blood then I myself could lose consciousness and attack him which would be quite counterproductive to saving him.
I know I don't have any choices, though, as he begins screaming. I try to calm him but nothing works. Finally, I decide to give in and carefully bite into wrist, letting my blood pour out. I force his mouth open and watch as it stains his pretty pink lips and he gulps it down, licking his lips.
My own stomach cramps from hunger as I give him more. I let my own lifeblood drip into him as my head begins to swim. Eventually it becomes too much and I break away from him. His screaming has stopped and he's finally calmed. I stand up and clumsily make my way out of the room before I attack him and drink him dry and lock myself out of the room.
I make sure I can't hurt him as I collapse against the wall and slide down. The pain in my throats and stomach is an insanely scorching pain. I've never let my hunger get this bad before and don't know if I'll actually survive this.

        I crawl down the hall to my spare room and shut myself inside before I'm tempted to break back into the room to get to Jimin

I crawl down the hall to my spare room and shut myself inside before I'm tempted to break back into the room to get to Jimin. I can practically hear his sweet blood pulsing in my ears and I lick my lips, groaning. Closing my eyes, I try to breath through the pain.
If only I could just get out of the apartment and find someone...anyone to clinch this thirst but I can't move. I swallow hard and feel my body falling over to the ground as I lose consciousness, praying all the while that Jimin will be ok without me..