Min Yoongi

It took everything I had not to follow after the kid as he slipped back out of my door. I eye the bottle full of blood and take another sip. I savor it in my mouth but..it just doesn't taste right. It's getting cold and not as satisfying as taking from the source. I sigh deeply in annoyance and cap the bottle, tossing it on my bed.
        I realize I'm just in too deep to stop completely. I can't go back to bagged blood mixed with my meals. I don't want to go search for another human. Too dangerous and risky. I can't leave campus until I reach my maturity which is still two months away. After that, I'm free to roam wherever I want but for now I'm stuck.
        I feel a slight pang in my chest when I think about leaving everything and everyone-I mean my brothers-behind. Jimin as well. Although, that human will probably be long gone by the time I leave. I just have to make sure I never cross paths with him again after separation. It's better that way. I'll just end up killing him in the end and for some reason I don't want to. I want him to go on living his happy human life away from all this.
        This life isn't for him. He truly doesn't belong here. As evil as I am I don't want to be the one to ruin him, destroy his innocent soul. And I will. If I keep getting drawn to him, I will utterly ruin him.
       I eye the blood again but before I can grab it my door is slammed open, scaring the shit out of me, and I see a panicked Hoseok carrying...Jimin? I stand up instantly as he carries him over to my bed and drops him down gently. Blood covers his neck and shirt and I raise my eyes to see a guilty and scared looking Hoseok. Fucking idiot!
       I grab his shirt collar and drag him to the wall, slamming him against it. He gasps as I press my hand harder against his throat. "What the fuck did you do?"
        "I'm s-sorry...I didn't mean to hurt him. I didn't t-take that much.." he cries as I restrain his oxygen intake.
        "Never touch him again! Leave!" I throw him out of my door without another word, ignoring his protests as I lock my door. I stride back over to an unconscious Jimin and study his breathing and heart rate.
       Both is much too slow. I eye his injuries and grab a cloth to wipe off his blood. He let Hoseok touch him? Feed from him? I scowl out the window as I imagine Jimin being pinned down by the asshole and letting him touch him...please him...
        Even if he took too much blood I'm sure Jimin felt nothing but pleasure as he happily gave his life and body away. The thought pisses me off more than I care to admit, even to myself. He's just a human so what more can really be expected. Smh.
I leave him alone and creep down the huge mansion/school hall to go down into the cafeteria. I have no idea what Jimin's blood type is but I did learn that fresh transfusions have to match his or be a certain kind..I walk to where our meals are usually prepared and find the stash of blood bags. I eye them, trying to find the right kind. O negative. I'm pretty sure that right.
I grab a couple of those and head back into my room. Jimin hasn't moved from his spot as I worriedly find my kit. I sit the blood aside then run to the medical office conveniently located near our dorms. I force the door open as quietly as I can before searching the room for what I'll need for a transfusion. I find the IV and a few other items I'll need and smuggle them out back to my room.
I lock my door behind me and set up the equipment beside my bed. Looks like I'm not getting anymore sleep for a while. I sit him up and remove his bloody clothes so that he's only in his boxers. His skin is too cold and pale as I hook the IV into his arm.
It takes me a extra time to figure out how to puncture the bag with the connecting cord but I figure it out eventually and feel relief as it begins sending blood back into Jimin's weak body. I leave him once more to visit his friend. I stride purposefully to his door and open it to see him sitting on his bed with his head in his hands.

      He glances up at the loud noise and pales when he sees me glowering down at him

He glances up at the loud noise and pales when he sees me glowering down at him. I see the blood spot on his bed where Jimin undoubtly laid. Fury consumes me as I attack him. I punch him hard before climbing on top of him and sinking my teeth deep into his neck. He screams in pain as I force him still under me. A vampire biting another vampire is nothing like with a human. There is no pleasure-only pain. I don't drink his blood because it just tastes like poison to me. I spit it out only to do it again making him moan in misery under me.
My tight hold is too strong for him to break as I avenge my human. I pull back and spit the blood I've collected in his face and he shudders, gasping in pain. I release him and try not to choke on his pure vampire blood. I punch him in the stomach before leaning down in front of his face.
"If you tell anyone about Jimin I will rip you apart piece by piece slowly only to leave you alive long enough so you can watch me set you on fire."
I pause and he nods, terrified. "You ever touch him again and I'll rip your dick off and feed it to you. If Jimin wants to still be your friend that's up to him but I'll be fucking watching you. Think about that." I push him away and stand up, fixing my shirt.
He gasps in air, holding his chest and neck. I roll my eyes and seal his wound, just because I'm not a total dick. Well I am but still. He cries and sniffles as I make to leave his room.
"Is h-he gonna be ok?" He whispers between his cries. "I swear, I didn't mean to hurt him.."
I look back at him. "He'll be fine. If you know what's good for you you'll leave him the fuck alone. He doesn't want you." I say and enjoy the way he flinches at my words. After a moment, he nods. I leave him and as soon as I enter my room, I go wash out my mouth. God, he tasted so horrible. I brush my teeth thoroughly before wiping the blood off my chin.
I realize that I was super messy in my angered state and blood drenched my dark shirt. I slip it off and use it to clean my chest and stomach off where some dripped down. Ugh, should've paid more attention.
I walk out of the bathroom to see Jimin sitting up and looking at me with an unreadable expression. I put the shirt in the dirty clothes and make my way over to him to check his progress.