Min Yoongi

"Hyungs meet my new friend!" Taehyung screeches, running into the room dragging a boy I've never seen before behind him. His hair is a weird orange color and his clothes seem decidedly cheap.

        Seokjin and Namjoon hesitantly greet the newcomer while I keep my seat on the window and continue taking drags on my cigarette

Seokjin and Namjoon hesitantly greet the newcomer while I keep my seat on the window and continue taking drags on my cigarette. I hear the boy announce his name as Park Jimin which is strange because as far as I know no vampire family has the last name Park. There are only 4 powerful vampire families and the branches within them.
First is the most powerful, the Kim family-who also own and run this school and my own adopted family.
Second is the Mins. I was born apart of the Min family but my parents were executed for horrible crimes against 'humanity' which was why the Kim's took me in.
Third of the vampire clans are the Jeon family, and fourthly-the Jungs. No other names litter the immortal world. I eye the boy curiously as I put out my cigarette. He doesn't make eye contact with anyone but instead stares a hole into the floor while Taehyung pulls him around and Seokjin pepper the kid with questions.
The poor kid looks she'll-shocked as he's bombarded endlessly-not that I give a fuck. I decide it's not worth my time to stay here so I quietly escape before Seokjin can start scolding me for smoking. I rock my hands in my pockets as I move down the hall, people moving aside as I pass. That's right bitch, don't fucking get in my way.
I walk away from the annoyingly loud campus as classes begin session and slip into the woods surrounding the property to my secret hideaway. No one is allowed out here-not even me, not that I care. Like anyone could stop me. Funny thought, that.
I find my marked tree and swing up into the branches where I made a makeshift treehouse complete with the only things I need-a mattress and a good supply of my precious blood gummies. I started building it when I was 12. Six years later it's still my favorite place in the world. I close my eyes put my arms behind my head just admiring nature and letting the peace settle in my mind.
I hum music as a rhythm forms in my head. After a while I frown when the stillness around me is broken and the sound of running fills my ears. I look down from my perch to see that tiny orange haired kid running through the trees, crying. I debate whether to get down and see what's up but solving others problems isn't really my thing.
I watch as he trips over a fallen branch and falls hard. I wince as blood spills from a few cuts. My eyes stare at the pooling blood on the ground as the kid sobs on the ground. I climb down from my hiding spot and stalk over to him...only to freeze. The wind rustles through the trees and brings with it the scent of The kid's blood.
Human.