Park Jimin

I can't sleep. I just toss and turn as Taehyung snores on the other side of the room. He had asked about me not being in class but I just lied quickly and told him that I didn't have to start until the next day. Looking at him, besides his beauty he doesn't seem like a vampire. Yoongi-I can see being one, but Taehyung? He just seems like a big teddy bear.
His brothers, too...maybe. But Taehyung? Hes so nice and innocent seeming. Does he really drink blood as well? Would he kill me if he knew the truth about me? I just don't know. These thoughts have been running through my mind nonstop stopping me from resting.
I'm nervous and scared about seeing Yoongi again. Taehyung had told me earlier that we all share the same first class. Will he ignore me? Will he glare at me and just decide to kill me after all? Sighing, I turn over once more. I punch my pillow and force my mind to go blank so I can get some sleep. I'll need all my wits about me when I have to act like I know everything the others know.
I've never been a good liar and now I have to deceive everyone about so many different things..what if I get my story wrong or forget something about it?! Panic tried to rise but I push it back and breath deeply. It'll be alright, Park Jimin. Just pretend. Yoongi said he'd keep quiet so just stay calm and do not get hurt. That's the only way they'll know otherwise.
Finally, after three hours my mind gives in and sleep settles around me taking my worried thoughts with it.

Taehyung drags me into the classroom as I reluctantly follow him. He woke me this morning bouncing around excitedly as we dressed. He noticed the cuts and bruises on me because I forgot about them and didn't cover them. I told him I'd been exploring the campus and tripped. He accepted with little explanation and just told me to be more careful.
I had sighed in relief and finished getting ready. We didn't go meet his brothers today, instead he wants me to meet his friends. I'm glad I don't have to see Yoongi yet but I'm just as concerned at the new people I have to meet.
Inside the class, I'm lead to the back where a couple guys sit laughing. Of course, they all look perfect and gorgeous.

        "Guys meet Jimin! My roommate

"Guys meet Jimin! My roommate." He introduces me to them and they tell me there names. Jeon Jungkook and Jung Hoseok. They seem nice as they excitedly draw me into their conversation easily. I sit beside Hoseok while Taehyung sits on the other side of Jungkook-who told me to call him Kookie.
After a few minutes the atmosphere changes as he walks in. I peak up to see Namjoon, Seokjin, and him walk inside and sit down. Yoongi takes the seat beside the window without looking or speaking to anyone. Namjoon and Seokjin seem to be arguing about something as they take their seats in the center of the room close to Yoongi.
Kookie gets my attention and asks me about myself. I tell him the story I made up about living in Busan with my family. They of course asked me about humans and I told him I'd seen them but not conversed with them. I lied and said we lived separately from them and I'm just now going to school after being homeschooled.       They accept my explanations without suspicion much to my relief.
        Class begins and I'm immediately uncomfortable when the teacher starts talking about future interactions with humans and how to act and react to different situations. I shift nervously feeling eyes on me when she begins to talk vaguely about drinking human blood and why they do not drink it from its source.
        I flush, afraid to look in his direction because I know it's his eyes looking at me. I swallow hard and count the minutes class ends. Exactly fourth eight minutes and fifty seconds later the bell rings. The teacher leaves the assignment on the board but I don't bother writing it down. Mrs. Kim said they wouldn't be grading me. I wonder how they feel about having an actual human in their class.
       She hadn't looked at me once nor did she introduce me to the class. Not that I wanted her to. Maybe she's against this so called experiment. I still don't understand the endgame for this. Will they reveal my identity later? After it's over, will they tell everyone the truth? If I even survive until then...
       The rest of the day is pretty uneventful, much the same. I'm glad Yoongi is only in one other class but Taehyung told me it's our last class. I'm pleasantly surprised to find out Taehyung is  in all my classes. I wonder if his eomma did that on purpose. She did tell me she trusted him to be my friend. If so I'm glad.
         While everyone goes to study for for the last class I decide to just go back to my room since I really don't have anything to learn. I lay on my bed and open my vampire book once again. I read a few chapters before yawning. I close my eyes and before I know it, I'm asleep.

         When I wake up it's dark. I glance over groggily to check the time. 1am. I frown...wasn't I supposed to do something tonight? Taehyung's snores echo lightly through the room as I look around in the dark anxiously. I feel eyes on me. I flinch in surprise when hands touch my ankle. I open my mouth to scream but it's covered by a hot hand before I can.
        My eyes widen in fear when I see blue eyes glaring down at me as I lay paralyzed in bed. The face comes closer and I realize what I forgot. Yoongi. Oh, god-he's gonna kill me! He crawls up the bed under the sheets and I feel his body pressed against mine. I shiver at the pissed off look in his eyes.
         "You trying to piss me off, Park Jimin! I offered you a deal and at the first chance you fucking blow me off? Do you know how many people would kill for me to make time for them? Huh?" He growls against my ear.
        I shake my head vigorously. "No-"
        "I think you're fucking lying to me. Do you know what happens to people that lie to me?" His finger traces down my face to the pulsing vein on my throat. He presses down, making me wince. "They learn to never do it again."
I open my mouth to speak but he shakes his head at me. He presses his finger to my lips. "If you make any noise and wake Taehyung up I'll make you regret ever being born, understand?" He whispers before pushing down my body under the covers. I flinch when his hands pull my pajama pants down in one fast tug.
I glance over at Taehyung's sleeping form nervously as my thighs are pulled apart. I blush when I remember that I only had on a pair of black boxer briefs under my pajama pants. I can feel his hot breath on said underwear. I squeeze my eyes shut and pray I don't make any noise.
I jump, gasping when his teeth invade my skin. He decided to bite my other thigh this time. The sensation of his sucking pulls feel weirdly lulling...soothing if not for the intense pleasure trying to consume me. I moan as quietly as I can, hips shifting as my erection grows as the hand not holding me still begins to rub small circles on my hip.
I pant erratically as he tightens his grip so that I know I'll have bruises later. I hope he finishes feeding soon or else...or else...I'll cum...I try to focus on anything that will make my erection go down. I really hate this most of all. Please hurry..my head thrashes on the pillow as he finally removes his teeth, licking my thigh to close the fresh wounds.
I heave out a relieved breath as he comes back up and I see blood on his lips. He licks them deliberately, keeping eye contact with me as he cleans the excess. I'm actually sweating as I try to calm my tired, strung out body.
He smirks down at me sinisterly as my heart rate begins to slow. He leans down. "Ever ignore me or blow me off again and I won't hesitate to fucking kill you and send your fucking head to your family on a silver platter, got it?"
I nod, frozen in fear. "I didn't m-"
"Shut up. I don't want your excuses. I expect you to meet me down at the treehouse every fucking night at midnight or else. Don't make have to do this again." He gets up and leaves silently without another word. I stare up at the ceiling, tears forming in my eyes. How did I end up like this. I feel weaker from the blood loss and I wonder how much he actually took.
I didn't pay attention to how long he fed. I probably should, though, for my own safety. Not that it would really help me realistically. I know for a fact if he wanted me dead I'd be dead. I shiver under the covers just thinking about it. Min Yoongi is what nightmares are made of. Why did it have to be me? I ask for the hundredth time.
After I calm down and stop pitying myself I finally get myself to fall back asleep. Not dreaming of my very terrifying vampire.