Min Yoongi

Why am I getting mad? Jimin has every right to go back to his own home where his best friend awaits him. I've just recently come back into his life and rather forcefully so he should want to go back. I wouldn't stay with me either.
       I kiss his cheek, watching as he sleeps peacefully in my arms before I untangle myself and get up. Keeping quiet, I head out into my spare room. Ignoring the mess still on the floor I walk over to the bookshelf and pull out a familiar book. As the book comes out, the shelve swings open to reveal a small staircase leading down to my basement.
       Thankfully, the past owner didn't know about this so when I discovered it by accident when I first moved in I was most happy about it. It took a lot of cleaning and adjusting these last few months but it finally looks how I want. I climb down the dark stairs and flip on the switch to reveal my secret room.

       I worked hard to make it what it is and admire it proudly

       I worked hard to make it what it is and admire it proudly. I also have a studio to help me relax and blast out my emotions. I had planned to start using this room for when I bring humans over to feed but now with Jimin here with me, I don't need it for that use anymore. Instead I'm going to make it my research and sleuthing room.
       I sit down at my desk and start up my laptop. I type in several codes that give me access to files humans could never understand or even retrieve, even the best hackers. This code is strictly for vampire use of technology. I've been keeping an eye on Kim Min Academy and the new school they just opened in another part of the world.
      No one is supposed to know of it's existence yet but I'm smarter than everyone else. I accessed the top secret files quite easily it's almost embarrassing on their part. I look up all the new regulations they've added and see that Seokjin and Namjoon have been raised from normal students to 'police' for the others. Frowning, I ponder this.
       Is this because of Jimin? Have they added more humans to their experiments? It still bothers me why Jimin was placed in the school in the first place. It's very unsettling. I also find out that Taehyung is being scheduled to transfer to the new school along with several others. I don't see Jungkook's name on the list so I know Tae is probably upset with that.
       Why is he the only one being moved and not the others? It's not like that bitch I refuse to call 'eomma' to separate her children unless there's good reason. Without thinking about it, I pick up my phone and call Taehyung. It rings almost ten times before he answers.
       "Hello?" His voice sounds odd...forced almost.
       "Tae...it's me, Yoongi." I start hesitantly. I wait for him to scream in happiness or whatever but...nothing.
       "Hello, hyung. How are you?" I'm instantly worried and sit up straighter.
        "Are you ok?"
        "Of course. Why wouldn't I be?" His tone and infliction doesn't change at all.
        "Tae...I want you to listen to me carefully. I want you to knock once if your phone is being tapped." I say and instantly I hear the dreaded knock.
        "Ok. I saw you're being moved to the new school opening this week." I make my voice cheerful and he catches on.
       "Yes, hyung. I'm leaving tomorrow morning." I can hear the strain in his voice.
       "Which train station?" I ask.
       "Kim Station." He sighs. "I'm really excited. Seokjin hyung and Namjoon hyung are coming with me." He lets slip. Are they in on it or is it forced as well?
        "Well, since it's a reunion how about I come say goodbye?" I offer and I can practically hear the relief in his voice.
        "That's great! I can't wait to see you!" Excitement finally bubbles over and I can hear the real Tae.
        "What time?"
        "I have to arrive an hour before the train leaves so...8am, I believe."
        "Ok, I'll see you then." I say before hanging up.
        I check the clock to see it already almost 5am. I research the new school opening Kim Jeon University. It seems they've eliminated all relations to the Min family. I'm trying to find the connection between humans being entered in the school and the downgrade of Families.
       I close up everything I've found and save it before switching off the computer. I get up and turn off the lights before heading back upstairs and closing up the bookshelves, replacing the book. I return to my room to see Jimin cuddled against my pillow and a smile curves my lips.
      I lean down and kiss his head before grabbing his phone and dialing up Hoseok's number. He answers after awhile.
       "What is it, Jimin?" He yawns.
       "I need your help." I roll my eyes and ignore the indignant I feel for having to ask such a thing but my brother's life is on the line.
       He's instantly more alert. "Yoongi hyung? What's wrong? Is it Jimin?" He asks frantically.
       "No. Actually it's my brothers. I want to bring them to my home but they don't know about Jimin. Can you take him for a few days?" I grit my teeth. I hate this. I hate handing Jimin over to him. Jimin is mine.
       "Yeah, this is actually his apartment, remember. You want me to keep him away, though, right?" He clarifies and I agree.
      "Yes."
      "Are you getting all your brothers?" He asks hesitantly.
      "Did you know?" I frown, suspicion clouding my voice.
       He sighs. "No but I could tell since Jimin was admitted that something wasn't right but those are you parents so.." he trails off.
      "They aren't my fucking parents!" I interrupt and he goes silent.
      "S-sorry. When is Jimin coming back?" He changes the subject.
       "I'm taking him home now." I hang up and get dressed before waking him up. He looks up at me groggily.
        "Y-Yoongi? What's wr-"
        "Shh..baby, come on." I help him sit up before dressing him. I leave him in my shirt but slip on his jeans and shoes before lifting him into my arms. I really wore him out because instead of questioning me or complaining he just snuggles in my arms and lets me carry him to my car. He sleeps the whole way.
I carry him in his house and lay him in bed before telling Hoseok to keep an eye on him. He looks at me worriedly.

        "Hyung, is something really bad going on? Are you that worried something could happen to Jimin! I mean, since he left they haven't tried to get in touch with him

"Hyung, is something really bad going on? Are you that worried something could happen to Jimin! I mean, since he left they haven't tried to get in touch with him.."
"I think he'll be ok but..this thing is bigger than him. When I find out all the details I'll let you know. I have to go get my brother right now." I pay his shoulder before leaving him behind to watch over my heart.