Min Yoongi

Jimin's moans reverberate in my ears as I thrust deeply inside him. His walls clinching so deliciously around me as I leave dark hickeys over every inch of his neck and chest. He's mine...he's mine...he's mine!
He screams out his second release and I dutifully lick it up loving his taste before sharing it with him, tangling my tongue with his own sweet one. He cries as I show him no mercy or signs of stopping any time soon. I've been starved for this sweet innocent boy under me and not just for his blood-his body as well. I need him like I need air to breath, like I need blood to live.
I roll us over so he's perched over me on my lap and I grasp his hips in my hands, forcing him to rock back and forth on my dick. His high pitch whining and moans urge me on and I thrust up into him hard and fast making us both crazy. His nails bury deeply into my shoulders but I don't care, I love the pain he brings to me.
He bounces his ass up and down on me and I can feel my climax coming on fast. I grab his hair and force him down to kiss me and take his lips roughly all the while pounding into him, ruining him. In our incontrollable passion the only sounds heard is skin slapping and harsh breathing as sweat covers our linked bodies.
"J-Jiminie...ugh...r-right there baby boy.." I moan as he twists his hips in such a way as to squeeze my dick impossibly tight. I sink my teeth back into his neck in time for my cum to explode deeply inside him and he jerks, moaning in pleasure above me. I don't stop my thrusts-riding out my orgasm as he spurts his own climax onto my chest. He moans, breathing hard, as I remove my teeth from his skin, licking up his blood as I hold him tight against me.
I know he's overwhelmed so I run my fingers through his sweaty hair and whisper words of encouragement to him. His sweet whimpers undo me as my dick slips out of his tight heat and I roll us onto our sides. I caress his face and kiss his head as his eyes close in exhaustion.
He clings to me in his sleep as I pet his over-sensitized body. He lifts his thigh over my hips and I can feel my cum running down his leg and the though makes me groan. My fingers run through the mess and I tease his hole gathering up the excess. I wish I could force my cum to stay inside him forever so that every time he moves he knows who he belongs to.
I reach out and grab my shirt up from the floor and use it to wipe his thighs and ass clean. He doesn't move as take care of him as gently as I can. I admire all the bite marks and hickeys I've left on his skin wanting to leave many more but know he needs a break.
I also notice the bruises all over his soft white skin and frown-not remembering hurting him. His wrists and thighs are covered in dark bruises not related to my biting and sucking. Hm. I cover him up and carefully get out of bed, nearly falling over the broken door. What the fuck? Who broke my fucking door?!
I glare at the scraps of dark wood and kick them aside. Whatever. I look back at the bed to see a war zone. Blood and cum covers Jimin and the sheets an the room is a complete mess. I see a knife sticking out of my dresser..a fucking knife?! Why can't I remember any of this? I swallow hard but can't recollect anything.
I walk out the top to see a trail of blood leading to the next room. Why does my house look like a fucking horror movie? I peak inside to see more blood as well as messed up sheets. I decide to just ignore it all for a later time and walk to the bathroom, stepping into the shower to wash my body clean.
I stay in longer than I should but the hot water just felt so good, my sore muscles needed it. I wrap a towel around my waist and head back to my room to see Jimin awake and sitting up. He looks so fucking cute bundled up in my silk sheets while looking sleepy and disoriented.
His eyes widen when he sees me come back into the room and he wraps the sheets more tightly around himself. I sit down next to him on the edge of the bed. "Are you ok, Jiminie?" I ask quietly.
His face is red as he nods, not meeting my gaze. I touch his cheek and he flinches. I remove my hand with a sigh. "Did I hurt you? I'm sorry." I say, hating myself.
He shakes his head, still not looking at me. I lean down and try to catch his eyes but he turns his face away. Frowning I grab his chin and force him to look at me. "Talk to me. What did I do?"
He sighs. "N-nothing. I'm fine, Yoongi." He whispers.
"You're lying to me. Tell me the truth now." I demand, tired of his avoidance.
"It's nothing, I promise." His watery eyes finally meet mine and he forces a smile. "I'm ok."
I groan in irritation before scooping him up in my arms and making him wrap his thighs around my hips. He winces from soreness and I gentle my motions. I touch my forehead to his. "Talk to me."
He chews on his bottom lip and plays with the hair on my nape. "It's j-just that I d-don't want to go through this again." He pouts.
I frown, confused. "Go through what again?"
He swallows hard and I hear his breath catch in his throat. "You...leaving me...and b-being with other people again.." his voice is nearly inaudible. I'm reminded of my stupid immaturity right after I took his virginity. I hug him closely and kiss his tear streaked face.
"It won't be like that this time. I promise, ok? I meant what I said about you belonging to me." I explain softly.
He shakes his head. "You want me to be yours but you c-can go be with anyone.." he pouts.
"No. I won't be with anyone else. If you want to own me then I'm yours." I smirk as he rolls his eyes.
"How can I trust you?" He asks.
"Like this." I hold up my finger and nip the edge letting a drop of blood flow before his eyes. He looks on in surprise as I lift up his finger and look at him-seeming permission. He nods and I do the same to his finger, letting his blood raise above the skin. I touch my bloody finger to his and let our lifeblood mingle together.
"A blood promise." My voice is rough with emotion knowing he can't know the full meaning and importance of what I'm doing. "Unbreakable. As long as you stay mine I will promise to stay only yours. Forever." I vow. Tears fill his eyes and he nods, clearing his throat.
"I'm scared." He sniffles and I kiss his trembling lips.
"I'm not a nice guy, Jimin. I'm ill-tempered and an asshole. I hate people and they hate me but you make me different. I'm only gentle with you. I only care about you." I pause and look away from him feeling way too exposed.
"I don't know when it happened but I just know that I want you by my side forever. I get so fucking pissed just thinking of someone else touching you. You're mine to touch and love only." I demand sternly and he nods after a moment.
"...you said...l-love?" He whispers and I realize he's right. I did say love.
"I love you, Jiminie." I say against his lips and he instantly begins to sob.
"I l-love you, too.." he cries, holding me tight.
I lean back and let him rest his head on my chest while he calms down. I stroke his hair and just enjoy his presence. After a while I decide to break the peaceful silence. "Jiminie?"
"Hm?"
"Did you break my door?"