Kim Taehyung

Returning back to Yoongi hyung's house, I carry Jimin to his bed and let him sleep, closing the door behind me so he won't be disturbed. Kookie whines as he drags all his bags into the living room and drops them.
      "Hyung! Too heavy!" He pouts and throws himself down on the couch. I smirk and stand over him, ruffling his hair. 
      "So? That's what you get for buying so much junk!" I tease.
      He gasps in hurt. "Junk! Do you know how expensive those things are! You're insane! Those are priceless and I love them more than you!" He yells.
      I scoff. "Expensive things can still be junk! And if you love them so much more than me then next time they can fuck you in the bathroom!" I retort and turn to leave him pouting.
    As I leave the room, I hear him struggling to get off the couch and chase after me.
      "I'm sorry! Hyung, I didn't mean that! I love you so much! I swear!" He throws his arms around my waist to stop me.
     "I don't care!" I cross my arms and pretend to glare at him. His eyes water and he looks so cute and innocent with his pouty lips.
     I grab his arms and push him up against the wall, lifting him up. He licks his arms and legs around me ask take his mouth in a rough dirty kiss. He whines and thrusts his hips up against mine.
      "You've been a bad little boy today, hm? Making us wait on you hand and foot while you throw a fit over stupid shit you don't need." I grumble against his tongue.
      "I'm s-sorry, I won't do it again! Taetae...I need you.." he moans softly. I grope his ass cheeks as I take him back to the couch. "Why aren't we going in the bedroom?" He pouts as I drop him on the couch.
      "I don't want to wake Jiminie up after what happened today. He needs rest and you're really loud, baby." I tease as a blush comes onto his cheeks. I sit down and open my pants. "Come sit on hyung's lap, hm?" I say playfully and he quickly removes his pants and underwear to sit on my hard dick.
     Thankfully he's still wet and ready from earlier. We hadn't meant to do anything in the bathroom but I just couldn't resist his sexy little charms and ended up pinning him into a stall and eating his ass until he screamed and begged for me to fuck him.
     Unfortunately, we heard cries coming from outside and remembered Jimin waiting for us and luckily we got to him just in time to stop him from killing that guy. I left him behind the dumpsters as Kookie helped Jimin calm down. It could have ended badly.
      We both felt horrible for leaving him alone but now that everything's ok again and Jimin is asleep...well, priorities , right? I help spread Kookie's cheeks as he slowly comes down, swallowing my dick in one slow go. Moaning, he begins bouncing up and down, throwing his head back with sexy sweet cries.
     I grip his hips hard and thrust up into his tight ass m, meeting half way on every hard stroke. His dick rubs against my stomach and drenched me in his sweet precum as I fuck him hard.
      "Ahhh...T-Tae....I'm g-gonna cum..." he cries out loudly as I suck a hickey onto his collarbone.
      "Come on baby boy...cum all over me." I groan as my own orgasm hits me and I cum deep inside his hot slick body.
      "Ugh.....y-yes..." He cums all over my stomach and pants against my neck as he tries to catch his breath. Poor things been so riled up since our impromptu bathroom almost sex. I pull him up by his hips and take his waning dick into my mouth, sucking all the left over cum out of him and licking his tip clean.
      He gasps, and I feel his thighs shaking from the overstimulation since my dicks still in his tight ass. I release him and let myself slip out of him. He whines and plops down beside me.
      "Yoongi's going to kill us for fucking on his couch again." He giggles.
      I smirk, watching his cute dick flop lifelessly onto his stomach. "I don't think he cares. He doesn't want it anymore anyway so we might as well get some use out of it, right?" I tease and he just scoffs.
      "Whatever. I'm tired Taetae...carry me to bed!" He demands cutely as I roll my eyes.
       "You got legs!"
      "Not anymore! I can't feel them..." he whines and yet still manages to kick me.
      "You little ass!" I tickle his sides until he gets up and runs half naked toward the bedroom, plump ass bouncing and visible for my eyes. Sighing, I fix my pants and pick up his bags to take into the room with us. I love my Kookie...but I love punishing him more...

Sorry lol a little Taekook to lighten the mood 😂 hope you guys are enjoying this so far and like I said I'm so broken over the last Hobi chapter but

Sorry lol a little Taekook to lighten the mood 😂 hope you guys are enjoying this so far and like I said I'm so broken over the last Hobi chapter but...hopefully this helps heal the wounds! Love you  ❤️💕💕😍