Happy Halloween [S1:E12]

| October 31 | Tuesday Night |

I teased my hair and wiped away the excess make-up under my eyes. If not for Megan and her impeccable fashion knowledge, I would've never been able to pull off this look.

"You look so hot," Megan beamed from the door.

I pulled back from the bathroom mirror. "Yeah?"

She stood and waltzed over to me with a smirk on her lips. Suddenly, my entire being was a few degrees hotter.

"You wear my leather pants well," she teased.

I laughed. "I'm still curious as to why you even have leather pants."

I inspected myself once more in the mirror, impressed by the costume Megan and I had put together.

With the leather pants, layered necklaces, black Rolling Stones tank, black boots and leather jacket, there wouldn't be a hotter rock-star at Jinx tonight.

I faced Megan. "Why haven't I seen your costume?"

"It's a surprise." She smiled. "And because the accessories didn't come in until today."

I moved in and allowed my hands to roam over her hips and lock behind her back. Red appeared on Megan's cheeks.

"Well, I can't wait," I whispered close to her full lips.

"You're gonna be late."

"Rock-stars are never on time..." I pressed our bodies together. "I have to stay in character."

Our lips met and I allowed the warmth to surround me. My hands pressed against the small of her back before inevitably traveling over to her butt, which made Megan smile into our kiss.

"I think you're getting a little too into your character."

"Oh, that's not my character." Our noses remained touching. "That was all me."

She giggled before pulling away, leaving me wanting more.

"Go." She held up my keys with a wide smile. "I will see you in a few hours."

I accepted my keys and passed her with a sultry look. Then, before leaving completely, I stole one more kiss.

Tonight, we were putting on a costume contest at Jinx, and the winner would receive a one-hundred-dollar gift card. It had quickly become the talk of our regular patrons, and I was excited.

I walked into the bar and spotted our staff, along with Jas, stocking up and getting things in order before we opened.

"Let me guess!" Sara shouted. "A rock-star?"

I struck a pose. "You are correct."

I joined Jas, who was on the small stage in the corner. "What are you up to?"

"Costume contest sign-up sheet," she sighed. "It's about to be crazy in here, you know that?"

I nodded. "Oh yeah. But it's about to be a blast."

"Nice costume, by the way." She looked up. "It's totally you."

"Thanks." I gave her a once-over. "And you are a... fortune teller?"

"Gypsy," she corrected with a laugh.

"I was close."

She gave me a look before I proceeded to hook up the microphone we would need to conduct this contest.