Track 1: Goodnight

Sun's POV:

"but I don't know how to flirt with..." In gestured his hands to me, telling me that he didn't have any experience with gays, and I understood it.

I was like in a cloud nine. His words sooth my ears and I want to hear them again. In's eyes and mine were directed to each other.

In drove me home by taxi after we talked and ate. He even insisted to go to his house, but I have to prepare my things for I will be going to Chiangmai next week. Ainam texted In that she'll just leave us 'lovers' alone. That Ainam!

"Give me the stuffed toy" In said out of nowhere.

"Huh? What toy?" I asked back.

"The..." In gestured to his ears, and made faces using his lips as if he couldn't tell straightly what toy he's referring to.

"Wait. Can't you just tell me what toy it is?" I stopped him by pulling him by his shoulders.

"Aw! The one that your boyfriend gave you!" In raised his voice and I was nervous for a moment, then smiled while I weaved my eyes out of his.

"Ooooy. Are you jealous of P'Ken?" I teased him.

"Aw. Mai! (no!)"

"Then why do you want to take the stuffed toy?"

"Because..." In started then withdrew a paper bag from his back, "here. I hope it's not too late for a Valentine gift." He handed me the paper bag.

I took it and there was a stuffed toy. It was of a puppy.

"Ooooy. Khob Khun"

"Hey. Give me the stuffed toy already."
In said.

"Mai. P'Ken gave it to me."

"So you like P'ken more than me ha?" In was teasing me.

"Why? You don't like me right?" I teased back.

In just pouted his lips, as if thinking of what to answer, then smiled as if surrendering.

We laughed on what is happening. We laughed on how we flirt. I know In doesn't like or want me to be his boyfriend (maybe, yet), and I understand him. I just want to treasure the moments that I have with In.

"Fun dee Sun" In bid his goodnight and was already taking his way.

"Goodnight In" I smiled back as he went into the dark street.