Track 18: Lot

"Are they still following us?" Lot asked, releasing himself from the fury that we all just experienced.

"No. I think we're safe now." Answered by In who has finally come to rest as he laid his back on the seat's backrest. "What?!" He looked at me irritably as he wiped his lower lip that was still dripping with his fresh blood.

I shyly shook my head and looked away from his eyes. I know we were safe already from the ones who were chasing after us, but I couldn't understand why my heart was still thumping through my chest like crazy. I couldn't think clearly. I didn't know what's happening to my heart.

"You should wipe and clean it." In's soft words soothed my ears as I looked back to him.

He wasn't looking at me anymore, but to the road ahead of us.

His left hand however, was holding a handkerchief and was on the right side of my neck.

In was softly wiping the blood that has dripped from his lips to my neck when he was carrying me.

"Uh. Th-Thanks." I reached for the handkerchief, but I accidently gripped his hands instead.

In quickly pulled his hand back, and directed his eyes to the ground.

"Mom might ask what happened and she might worry, so clean it."

I nodded and continued dabbing my neck and cleaned the smeared blood on it, but it won't completely get off.

"Thanks." I said again, grasping the bloody handkerchief in between my hands hardly.

"Take it with you. No need to thank twice." In said coldly, referring to the handkerchief.

"You now have two handkerchiefs from two handsome guys Sun!" Lot interrupted while still driving.

In jerked, surprised by Lot's intervening and kicked Lot's seat, "Focus on driving!"

"Krap!" Lot answered sarcastically.

"I meant, thank you for... saving me...back there." I explained.

"No need to thank me--"

"us!" Lot once again butted in.

"Okay. --us" In continued, "your boyfriend asked me to look after you. I was just doing what he said."

"but you still saved me."

"So, it's true?" In finally looked at me in the eyes.

"Yeah. It's true. You just saved me." It was my turn now to look away.

"No. That's not what I mean. Is it true? P'Ken...is he your boyfriend?"

I didn't know what to answer. I could still feel In's eyes boring two holes on my temples as I thought on what to answer.

"Don't tell mom about what happened." In said after noticing my silence and got out of the car. I just then noticed that we were already in front of their house.

"What? Can't you get out alone? Get off already!" He shouted at me when he saw me still sitting and was just looking at him get off.

"Can you walk Sun?" Lot turned to me while still holding the steering wheel.
I just nodded as an answer.

"I'm sorry if I couldn't join you there." Lot pointed to In's house, "he requested to have the night with you, alone."

My eyes widened as I leaned nearer to Lot,"Did he really say that?"

"No. Just kidding. My mom would kill me if I won't get home." Lot laughed hardly then hopped from the driver's seat towards me.

"Let me help you walk." Lot raised me slowly and guided me out of the car.