Sidetrack 12: Talk to me

"Five seconds till the enemy reaches the battlefield. Smash them!" was what woke me the following morning. I was on a bed, with Tin on a chair to my right, playing on his phone.

"Oh, you're awake." He said while his eyes were still on his phone.

"W-Where am I?" I asked reluctantly while I slowly tried to sit straight. I remembered what happened last night. How P'Sky tried to abuse me. I shuddered, placing both of my hands on my shoulders, hugging my own body.

Tin saw me but he didn't dare say anything. Maybe because he was busy playing on his phone, or he didn't care at all, or because he respected me. "I was serious on wanting to be your boyfriend, you know?" he said at last, but was still focused on his phone. I didn't answer, I was just silent. "I don't like you, don't worry. I like someone else. I just want to know if he'd care enough to be jealous if I've had a boyfriend"

"You're gonna use me?" I directed my eyes on him.

"You have been slain" echoed through the silent room, then Tin responded with a stare, sighing "Hoooh" he started, "No Sun." his face was serious, "We're gonna use each other. I know that you still like In. See how he'll react if we become sweet and all." He continued then went back on playing.

I didn't respond. I felt guilty.

"We should..." In entered, he saw me sitting on the bed then got silent, "Tin, let's have breakfast" He told Tin.

"Yes, yes. I'll just finish this game." Tin replied. In stared at me but dropped his stare after a few seconds. 

"How's your hand Sun?" Tin asked me.

"Huh?" I wondered. "What's wrong with my ha-" I was just asking when I saw darkish bands around my hand. P'Sky's grip last night was so hard that it left a bruise on my hands. Even my legs hurt and I saw similar circle-shaped bruises in there. I touched my hands but it hurt even with the slightest touch.

"I'll bring you breakfast" Tin offered to which I thanked him. He went down after I heard "Defeat" from his phone. After a few minutes, it wasn't Tin who went back but In.

In reached for the table on my right and put the porridge on, without saying anything. He was about to leave when I called for him, "In?"

He stopped but did not face me. I know there's something going on, "Why aren't you talking to me?"

In sighed, "You should eat before the porridge gets cold," then left.

I helped myself on the porridge. It was great, it felt and smelled nice. I wondered where they bought this.

After eating, I went straight to the shower, turned the shower on and scrubbed myself with soap. I could still hear P'Sky's tongue on my ear. His licks on my neck, how he spat on my face, how he forced me to open my mouth. My chest was in pain as well, leaving traces of P'Sky's teeth. I wanted to clean myself from last night, but it was hard. I didn't notice that I was already in the shower for so long that Tin was knocking for me already then forced the door to open, revealing me naked and with a reddish body due to intense scrubbing.

"Hey, hey Sun. Stop" Tin entered, guided me out after showering the soap off my body. In was just looking at us. I didn't know what his reaction was. Was he disgusted? Did he think that I wanted to have sex with P'Sky?

"Oy In! Give me the fcking towel!" Tin called to In whose hand was holding a blue towel. He threw it to Tin and Tin wrapped it around my bare body. Tin let me sit and went to get another towel. He wiped me up and dried my hair. After getting into a new pair of shirt and pants, I sat back again.

"I should go now," I told them.

"Don't be silly. We know that you have nowhere else to go" Tin replied.

"but I don't want to bother you anymore" I explained.

"I'm hitting on you Sun, you're not bothering me." Tin replied.

In was just looking down to the floor, expressionless. "Maybe not you, but," I looked at In but he still wasn't responding.

"Fck In!" Tin exclaimed, "how long are you gonna be sulking?! I asked you if I can hit on Sun and you gave me your permission! Stop acting like a child! Talk to Sun so I won't be guilty that I'm hitting on him!" Tin then left the room with a loud bang on the door.

In wasn't looking to me. He steadied his eyes on the wall, denying that we're in an awkward silence.

 He steadied his eyes on the wall, denying that we're in an awkward silence

In then stood up which made me nervous. What will he do? But he went to the door and opened it without saying anything and left. I searched for my bag, ready to leave. I went downstairs where I saw In's mom and In's sons.

I just smiled at In's mom and continued to the door. I saw In standing on the garden, Tin was gesturing his hands fast, voice raised but In was like a statue. He wasn't responding at all. Tin saw me then said, "go!" but not to me, to In. I waited and hoped that In will go and talk to me, but he didn't.

"Thanks for helping me last night." I thanked them, opened the gate and left.