Sidetrack 11: Thank you

A/N: For those with traumatic experiences, please don't read this chapter.

Sun's POV

I found myself on a bench on the school grounds after my last subject. The school was empty and sad. It even felt emptier every time I remember P'Ken. Shadows were casted as the Sun slowly submerges behind the trees.

I don't know where to go tonight

I don't know where to go tonight. I couldn't go back to P'Pot's condo, neither can I sleep again in In's house and seeing his kids for the second time. The kids remind me that In has a family now, that our story has finally ended. With the necklace dangling on my neck, I couldn't help but hope that the kids weren't In's sons, but they truly were. I could see the resemblance.

"You're lost in thought again." Said by a voice behind me. "Can I sit here?" A guy who was wearing an Engineering uniform approached me, he looked familiar but I don't know who he is. "I'm Sky, a classmate of Ken"

I wai-ed, "Sawatdee P'" and P'Sky wai-ed back. "You know me?" I asked him.

"I do. Ken has been telling stories about you since we were freshmen." He smiled at me, "I miss him too, you know?" His eyes followed the Sun, obviously remembering P'Ken.

I nodded and gave a short mumble.

"Where are you going now?" P'Sky asked again.

"I don't know P'. I don't wanna see P'Pot. "

"You can stay in my place for a while, you know?" P'Sky gave me a welcoming smile.

"Thanks P', but I don't wanna trouble you like P'Ken." I replied.

"You're not a trouble Sun." P'Sky steadied his eyes on me. Minutes passed and he was still looking at me. The sun was not visible already. I could hear the night noise in the school grounds.

"Krap." I finally gave up, "I'll leave as soon as I find somewhere to stay. Okay P'?" I answered.

"Krap Nong Sun". P'Sky saluted in a very childish way.

P'Sky is tall, even taller than P'Ken. He was skinny with green-highlighted hair.

"Do you sing P'?" I asked him as we walk through the school grounds out of the exit.

"Why?" P'Sky asked while his back still facing me. "Can you go with me first on the Engineering building? I forgot my bag in there." P'Sky asked in a rush, his hands in his pocket.

"Sure P'!" I replied with glee.

---

The Engineering building was almost empty when we got there. Dim lights illuminated the hallways.

"My bag is on the third floor, it will be quick." He said.

I just nodded, shaking the nervous feeling out of me.