Track 33: Phom rak khun (Uncut)

So you really want to read the cut scene huh? Naughty! LOL

"Congratulations Sun, In." P'Ken said when the crowd finally thinned down.

P'Ken's eyes were teary. I know it was somewhat painful for him to be here right now, but I'm still glad that he's here.

"Khop Khun na P'." I thanked P'Ken and firmly gripped In's hand who was standing beside me.

P'Ken gave a forced laugh. The subtle ache in his smiles didn't get away from my eyes. I suddenly jumped to him and gave him a tight hug. "Really P', thank you." I felt P'Ken's hands on my back as he hugged me back tighter than I do.

"Ahum!" Someone from behind me gave a fake cough, then P'Ken's hands started to loosen from my embrace. Another hand then pulled me back from still hugging P'Ken, it was In. "Okay. That's enough. You thanked P'Ken already." In said, looking at me in the eye as if saying I am here.

"Ooooy. Someone's being possessive huh?" P'Pot laughed, so did everyone who started to laugh with P'Pot.

"Congratulations In, Sun." Nam said with teary eyes too.

In just smiled at her.

"How about you? When will you become officially a couple?" I asked Nam and Copper.

"Uh- It's your moment Sun. Don't-" Nam started, but Copper intervened.

"You don't know yet Sun?" Copper raised his right hand that was holding Nam's left hand then raised his eyebrows.

"What? Don't tell me that you two are already..." I pointed at them. Nam suddenly lowered her head.

"Naaaaaaam!" I exclaimed.

"Ooooy. I'm sorry. I just thought that it wasn't the right time to tell it to you yet." Nam defended, holding me by my shoulders, but In pulled Nam's hands right away and glared at her then shook his head to Nam.

Nam and I just looked at each other with confused look.

"You liked Sun right Nam?" In smiled at her, "Better safe than sorry." In crossed his hand over my neck. "I don't want my boyfriend to be taken from me."

My insides started to swirl upon hearing In's words. I jolted and freed myself from his hand and pointed at him. "Oy Oy In! You liked Nam too! You think I've forgotten already?"

"Nee Nee. You're jealous of Nam, huh Sun?" In smiled wildly, nearing his face to mine.

With my fingers that were itching, I pinched his nose so hard that it became red. "You think so?"

"Oy! You two! Stop!" Nam shouted.

"So, when did you two become a couple?" I asked Nam again.

"Well, in the hospital, when you were unconscious."

"You said 'Yes' right away? Hoooh. You really like Copper, don't you?"

"Mai! I just realized what Copper told me."

"And what is it?"

Nam was about to answer, but it was Copper who did it. "I told her that I don't wanna regret not telling her how much she means to me. I don't know what could happen. P'Kip may hurt me, or Nam, like he did to you, so I told her that I like her."

"And I like him too." Nam added.

"Hey! You're forgetting about us!" Oh jumped in between us with Peach.

"Oh! Stop being childish!" Peach grimaced.

"Why? isn't it the reason why you like me Peach?" Oh raised his chin. Peach then hit it.