Track 22: Repeat Playlist

In's POV

"Hey. Don't cry." I told Sun, hugging him tightly by his waist.

"I'm not crying!" Sun snapped, pretending to be laughing when the truth is he was just weaving his eyes out of mine.

"Thank you In" Sun told me, holding his tears down while looking at my chest.

"Thank you Sun" I responded and drew Sun nearer to me as we completely put each other into an embrace.

It was cool. I mean, I know Sun loves me and I want him to be always beside me. It was great, everything is great.

"Where will you sleep?" Sun asked.

"In Peach's house."

Then a flash caught our attention. It was Nam taking the picture of us under the moon.

"See you at school?" Sun smiled.

"Hmm." I nodded and felt Chiangmai's cold air seep through my skin.

Chiangmai's a good place, it really is. I have never felt like being at home before to a place where I have only been for a few times before. I don't understand if it was the sceneries that attracted me to Chiangmai, or the ambiance, maybe the kilometer-walk night market? Or, maybe it wasn't the place at all, but someone, that I want to be with for most of the times.

Bangkok's air greeted my being the following morning as we went back home. It was a great vacation, but Copper's text ruined my mood as soon as I entered our house.

From: Cop
Message: Meet us in the usual place. I need your help.
Time: 8:06pm

I immediately pulled my blue blouse and new jeans out of my closet and changed my clothes then settled my things. Copper rarely asks for help, but when he does, it means a big war is about to take place somewhere.

I raced through the cars in the public road as I grab for my dad's wheels.

"What is it?" I asked Copper as soon as I pushed the door open. I didn't expect all of them to be there including Tae. "I thought you didn't invite a reeking creature, I should take my leave now Cop." I said to Copper and started leaving.

We all paused our breaths as Copper smacked the table loudly and hardly "Don't act like gays, you two!"

I turned back, thinking if I should leave or stay. I steadied my eyes on Tae, so did he to me. I remained standing there while having a battle of staring with him who stares back at me. I could still see the anger in his eyes and I know that he can feel my anger towards him too.

 I could still see the anger in his eyes and I know that he can feel my anger towards him too

In the end, we both sneered at each other as I surrendered on sitting with them.

"I need your help." Copper started. "I saw my dad with my uncle."

"Is he doing it again?" Saunk asked.

"Yes, but right now, I finally found out what made him change like that. It was my uncle's doing. He is the one who's feeding my dad with those slutty girls of his!"