Track 26: Run

It was rainy, I'm sure of it. I still remember when I bumped into Nam. Every thing is crystal clear in my memory.

"In? What are you doing here?" Nam seemed to be in a hurry.

I just shrugged at her questionand asked about Sun,"where is Sun?"

"Uh, he-- he--" Nam started, but she couldn't look me in the eyes. She was looking to a cafe near us.

Then I saw him, them. He was laughing loudly. Sun was happy with P'Ken who was standing on his chair.

It was rainy, or was it? What I remember is that I ran away from the mall. I ran away with Sun and P'Ken's picture in my eyes smiling and laughing. P'Ken could take care of Sun unlike me.

Would something change if I told Sun about P'Kip from the start? Would he understand me? Would he still stay by my side even if his life is at stake? Could it be me that he's laughing with right now and not P'Ken?

Can I do it? Can I really stay by Sun's side knowing that he's in danger as long as he's with me? I hate myself. I hate what's happening.

There were times when I blamed Copper. It all started with his plan, but then I realized where Copper's anger pipes from. He only has us.

Tears were all I could give to the rain. I slowly bent on my knee, hearing the murmurs of everyone under their umbrellas passing the wet me.

I want to go back to the cafe where Sun and P'Ken is. I want to grab Sun from him, but what face could I show Sun? What should I tell him?

---

"P'" I called for P'Ken. He was smiling seeing Sun leading the cheerleading team.

"In." He answered plainly.

I took the seat beside P'Ken and watched Sun do the leading in the field.

"Sun is in danger P'" I lowered my head.

"What?" It was obvious that P'Ken didn't understand me.

I started explaining to P'Ken the situation that Sun, Copper, and the rest of the gang are at.

"Why are you telling me this?" P'Ken asked me as soon as I finished explaining.

I shrugged at him,"Can you take care of Sun for me?" I answered him

Yeah. That was the truth, I want P'Ken to look after Sun for me, but deep inside, I can hear my otherself screaming for P'Ken to tremble out of fear and leave Sun. It was so selfish of me, I know, but it was the truth.