Sidetrack 3: The One That I Lost

Can's POV

I've been following him ever since we part ways that day. His cold stares to everyone went back after telling me that he doesn't want us to be friends only. It has been a year already, but it feels like it just happened yesterday. I was a bubbly guy before that day, but my conversation with him changed me into a new being. I'm completely different now. I now have cold stares like him, but his shows anger while mine portrays loneliness. I wanna go back to that day, but I guess that I'm still there and that I haven't really moved on yet. I wanna change things. I wanna go back there where I was standing and just let him drove away. I wanna take Tin back.

I tried a step but my left foot failed me. I tried to speak but my mouth was closely shut. All I could do was stand there and stand to the one that I lost because of the fear of falling in love one year ago. I was trying to get close to Tin that I haven't noticed everyone around me, until Tin was the first one to break our staring contest. Not only that, he suddenly kissed a boy, skinny boy, who apparently just want to pass. A ruckus went out when Ken, my classmate, punched Tin that made him lose grip of the one that he was kissing. As fast as that, everyone's attention were already on them.

"What the f*ck are you doing?!" Ken shouted.

Tin just wiped his reddish lips that got no blood at all. He stared back at me, tempting me. He smiled. I dropped my stare to the floor. My chest burning.

I wore off my glasses and forced my searing eyes to be closely shut or my tears will start flowing. I gripped my glasses so hard that it almost broke. When did I start wearing glasses? When did I start thinking of Tin almost every day?

I stepped back and wore my glasses back. Then my night ended like that.

---

Sun's POV

It was really In. I don't know what to say or do. I haven't really prepared myself. I haven't thought of the idea that we'll see each other again, that I'll see In again but a different version of him.

His hair was ash gray, wearing clothes that are too revealing for a male, but it looked nice on him. Actually, it looked seducing on him.

I tried a step toward him until my first step was followed by a dozen more towards him. I heard P'Pot called me from behind but I felt like I was under In's spell already.

I was almost to In's back already when a hand suddenly grabbed me. I was so aback that I only realized that the owner of the hand had his lips on mine when P'Ken pushed and punched him. The guy didn't mind P'Ken, he wasn't even looking at him. He was smiling wildly as if the punch was nicer than the kiss. I mean, I know how to kiss man! Didn't you like it? No, but seriously, the guy was good looking.

"What the f*ck were you doing?!" P'Ken shouted while P'Pot was pulling him from the guy to stop P'Ken from punching the guy more.

The guy slowly adjusted his face, to stare at P'Ken who was already freed from P'Pot's hands.

In stood, which made everyone silent.

"I-In?" I stuttered.

A girl who was still clinging on In's right arm raised a brow at me. In smiled at me, not really on me, but to my feet. A sarcastic smile that was.

"I didn't know that you've become one of them now," he said, raising his right arm pertaining to the slut that's been clinging to him all this time.

I didn't hear him, or I did but was too surprised to see him after so long. I could smell him from where I was standing. His eyes were tracing an invisible line that draws towards mine. He was examining me as I was examining him.

How do I look now by the way? I don't know. I think all that differs from me back then is that I'm wearing glasses now after reviewing for countless nights to pass the scholarship.

Do I look weird? I asked myself. I didn't want us to meet with me looking like this. I haven't even known that I'd be meeting him here. Could I have postured more if I have known? No, because the In that I know doesn't care about how I look.

"You know him?" the guy that kissed me asked In.

"Yeah. He was my boyfriend a long time ago, but that was one of the biggest mistakes of my life." In answered.

This time I heard him clearly. I wanted to cry, but I couldn't. Maybe my tears are still surprised on meeting the reason why a lot of them got out of my eyes years ago. The feeling though was terrible. My face became so cold that it almost felt numb. My hands were shaking terribly and my mouth felt so dry.

"P-P'Ken?" I managed to stutter.

P'Ken gave me a murderous stare, but I was too scared of In already so I wasn't scared of P'Ken anymore.

"I wanna go home P'". I said.

"No! This sh*t just insulted you Sun! H
There's no way that I'd just let that pass!" P'Ken said angrily.

"Oh, look who's here?" In started to answer, "the one who's always liked his junior but his junior couldn't love him back! Hahaha." In laughed teasingly.

Before P'Ken could answer, P'Pot, who was just right behind him took the moment to give In his anger. P'Pot clutched P'Ken's right arm where the girl was clinging. The slut then let go of In's arm as P'Pot raised it. It was obvious that he was holding In's arm tightly, but In got no intention of showing any pain.

"P'" I said again, "I wanna go home now."

P'Pot looked at me who was behind him with his familiar gang look. I almost didn't recognize him. I know he's gonna rip In's arm if I won't stop him.

"Let's go Pot." P'Ken finally said which made P'Pot back to normal.

P'Pot made a quick glance at In then pushed In hard.

"You don't want to meet my bad side again In, you don't," P'Pot warned, then the three of us left the place with an awkward silence. We just heard the music resumed playing again when we have finally entered P'Pot's car. He insisted to get on the wheels, but P'Ken didn't allow him.

I was so silent on the way home. I instantly went to my room as soon as P'Ken opened the door. 

I wanted to sleep.

I didn't want to think about anything...

I just want my mind to fade away...

I don't want to go back to those years and regret my decisions once again...

I don't want to think of In tonight...

I don't want to think about the one that I lost.

---

So I finally watched "Our Skyy Episode 2". It is the InSun episode and indeed, the ending is a happy one (sorry to spoil you. LOL). Right now, I'm not sure if I'm going to continue this story as we already have the happy ending that I am trying to give in this story.

No matter what (if there's gonna be a next chapter or none), still thank you again guys for reading my story. I'm no writer but you still read this fanfiction. See you next time ^^.

 See you next time ^^