Track 32: Again

This chapter contains 80% action scenes. I'm not really good at writing such scenes, but I hope you'll enjoy reading. Thank you guys^^

---
The wind was gushing outside again. All of us could feel the storm outside of our classroom. I saw how scared Sun was. His lips were shaking and he clutches the sides of his chair every time a thunder cracks.

We're trapped inside our school while the day started to darken. The lights of the school were out for electricity lines seemed to not work over the city.

"Are you okay?" I asked Sun.

He turned his face to me and nodded.

I brought out my red jacket from my bag and draped it over his shoulder.

"I'm here." I said.

Sun smiled at me and I couldn't help myself but to smile back at him.

"Why are you laughing?" Sun asked as a lightning flashed the room with a half-second light followed by a thunder.

"Because you're talking to me again." I answered him.

"Why wouldn't I talk to you?" He asked again, blinking. The world seemed to move slowly.

Wait. What? This isn't a korean drama where slomos are a must okay?

But it really happened.

The slowmotion I mean.

It is clear in my memory how he closed his eyes then opened them again.

"I thought you were angry." I asked Sun when the world finally turned back to normal.

"I am." Then Sun pulled my jacket off of his shoulder  and threw it to me. "Don't think that I'm that easy."

Another thunder, a much stronger one broke again.

"Sh*t!" Sun jumped out. I almost laughed at him. He's cute. I saw how he jumped from his chair and hugged me. His face dug deeply on the side of my neck. His hands over my body.

When he finally realized what he just did, he released me and straightened his blue uniform shorts as he stood up. He coughed a little before saying that he was sorry.

"Really?" I teased him.

"What?"

"You're a vampire now Sun? Aaaargh." I reached for my neck and acted to be bitten.

"You're hopeless In." Sun sat back on his chair.

I stopped acting and looked at him. I neared my face to Sun and witnessed him blink again. It has been so long since I last heard my name from his own mouth. It has been so long, that it sounded strange in my ears already.

"Thank you" I told him.

"Huh?" He said with confused look.

"...for...calling my name"

---

"Hey P', you sure they will be here?" Lot asked P'Pot in the lowest voice that he could.

We were behind the cars, on our knees, in the parking lot where P'Pot is enrolled in, as well as P'Kip. We were waiting for P'Kip's gang to arrive any moment. Their cars were a few yards away from where we were hiding.