Track 19: One Last Chance

I could feel In's face tracing through my shirt

I could feel In's face tracing through my shirt. I could hear his breaths as I breathed in return, keeping my cries silent.

"I'm sorry Sun." In said again, now pulling me to face him.

In leaned over and looked me directly into my eyes, witnessing my tears flowing out of my eyes.

He raised his right hand and tried to wipe my tears that couldn't stop flowing, but I pushed his hand away.

"I'm so confused now In." I started, willing myself to tell him my pains, sobbing even though his face was only a foot away from mine,"I've been telling myself that I don't like you anymore." I have been pushing all my emotions out.

" I tried unloving you, but I couldn't." I confessed then pushed him away that made him sit up while still looking at my tears.

"I missed you In, more than you could ever think of, and I hate it. I hate that I came to know you. I hate everything that I like about you, but I hate it more that I am hating you"

I got up, as In regained his strength and pushed me back to the bed before I could finally sit straight. His body was on top of me while I tried resisting.

He was leaning towards me until our noses slowly touched.

In's eyes were looking at me, my eyes stilled back on his eyes.

His lips slowly parted, giving escape for his warm breaths...for him to breathe on my jaw, romantically.

"Can we just pretend that we've never hated each other for the past month?" In whispered.

My eyes widened. My ears rang. I couldn't believe him!

"Are you telling me to forget that I was hurt?! In! Do you have any idea how hurt I was? How hurt I am right now that you're telling me to forget everything?" I told him.

"Please Sun." In's lips were almost on mine, but I pursed mine back and veered my face away.

"Stop In. This is what you want right? That I'd stop bugging you? That I should let go of my memories with you?" I said, as I started tasting my own tears that flowed towards my still-pursed lips.

"Just one day Sun. Just for tomorrow. Please." In begged, "just give me a chance to pay for all the pains that I have caused you."

Our couple necklace then dangled out from his nape to my chest where its parter was, clanging together. I don't know what or why it happened, but I just nodded and surrendered out from his lovely eyes. He then lowered his forehead to my jaw then ran it through my neck towards my chest, finally kissing it as he said his goodnight then laid back to his side,"Tomorrow... can you forget about P'Ken?" He reached for my right pinky finger with his left pinky. I should have pulled my hand back, or should have slapped his hand away; but something in me wanted it, making me enjoy the feeling of him beside me--of us sleeping with a part of our bodies that were touching...connecting...