Track 34: New Year's Eve

// I'm sorry once again for the late update. Hope you'll forgive me. Lol. //

Sun was sipping his green-colored drink across me in the café where we became official. New Year will be in just a week and I'm excited to welcome it with Sun by my side.

"What do you wanna do while we wait for the New Year?" I asked while being mesmerized by the the most beautiful face in the world.

"Why? Should we do something while waiting?" Sun asked me back, wondering about the requirement that I was proposing. He was trying to widen his eyes while he was biting the straw using his lips, but his eyes gave no chance of being widen. Trying to have puppy eyes, aren't you Sun? Haha

"Huh?! Of course!" I demanded.

"You think of something then. I'll go whatever plan you have in mind." He said, surrendering to my idea then looked to the counter behind me, showing that he's not interested.

"What if..." I paused, reached for his chin and directed his face to mine so he would look straightly to my eyes, "we continue what we were doing last night?" I teased him with the same malice in my eyes.

Last night. Yes, last night. It was magical. There was lust, there was love. There were kisses and longing to our touches. My room was filled with romance that each of us gave to each other. The film Billy Eliot gave witness to the attempts that we both tried on giving a taste to each other's little version of himself. No taste was tasted though, but the pleasure? It was undeniably satisfying.

"And what? Be caught by your mom finally?" He flicked my hand from his chin and sipped his drink again.

"Ooooy. Just admit that you're sad for not having a taste of little In! Hahahaha."

"Really? You can't even touch mine without shivering you coward!"

"You call me coward huh?" I smiled. Without his guard, I slipped my hand under the table and with a swift move, directed my hand towards little Sun. Little Sun was comfortably snoring within Sun's pants.

"Hey!" Sun abruptly stood and reached for his pants where my hand was, but I got it off before he could reach it. "Sh*t! Not here In!" He lowered his voice but was glaring at me.

"Okay Okay, let's go home? Let's do it in my room."

"You're hopeless." He smiled.

---

"You're still not telling me where you got the bruises from" Sun said while we were riding a taxi back to their house.

It felt nostalgic. It felt heaven.

He's asked me this before but I made a mistake by not telling him the exact reason.

Sun was looking ahead of the road. His stare didn't seem like he was expecting for an answer. He knew me so much. He knew that In doesn't want to explain things detail-by-detail.

"P'Kip." I started.

Sun's eyes widened. His head started to move towards me, facing me, until it came so near mine already.

"What?" He mumbled.

His lips were shaking. Sun's cute eyes started to become watery.

Before he could cry, I wiped the corners of his eyes so he won't be shedding a single tear anymore.

"We've settled things with him already." I said.

Slowly and with care, I traced the edge of his face down to his jaw towards his neck where our couple necklace was.