Sidetrack 2: Unfamiliar feeling

"Do you drink Sun?" Tey asked.

"Err, No. Thank you" I said with a smile.

"You're not?! How boring are you?" 

I just smiled as an answer.

We were walking on the hallway towards the school exit along with the other uni students. I was just so happy to be back in school. The familiar uniforms were so beautiful in my eyes.

"So, this is the cute guy that my boyfriend was telling me about." A familiar voice spoke behind me.

"P'Pot!" I jumped. "I missed you P!" I shouted then clung onto his back.

"Hey hey! You're too old for backriding!" P'Pot chuckled. "I miss you too Nong."

"Nong? When did you start calling me Nong?"

"Just now." He said then snatched the bag from me. "Let's go or my wife will scold at me."

"Oh, yeah. Bye Tey! Bye May! See you tomorrow!"

The two went silent while waving their hands at me absentmindedly. Their eyes were still fixed on P'Pot.

As we got into the car, P"Pot called P"Ken.

"Yeah Yeah. I'm with Sun already. Don't shout at me." P'Pot pulled his phone away from his ear and pointed it at me. "Your mother is scolding your father again." He said to me.

I just scratched my head, not understanding them as P'Ken continued shouting from the phone.

We drove back towards their condominium as P'Pot and P'Ken continued chatting with each other.

It was a good day, I saw a lot of people in white having their genuine laughs, that even their smiles were contagious. A happy day it was, but I was busy thinking if I would be seeing In here, and of what should I be telling him when I see him.

---

This is Tey. We're in the bar next to the restaurant that we ate at this lunch. Come here if you ever changed your mind.

I just threw my phone to the bed then lied down on P'Pot's lap, just a liitle above the knees, as he continued playing with his phone while P'Ken was cooking dinner in the kitchen.

"Hey." P'Pot moved his right leg a little, catching my attention.

I changed direction and directed my sight to his face, but it was covered by his phone. 

"Have you seen him yet?" P'Pot asked, then cursed, "What an idiot are you?!"

I stood up, surprised by his reaction.

"No, no. Not you." P'Pot excused, "My teammate, he got us both killed." P'Pot dropped his phone to the bed and tapped my forehead then willed my head back to his lap, now a little below of his stomach, where I can feel something poking the back of my head. Nah, just kidding, but honestly, the aircon was freezing cold. I couldn't blame P'Pot.

"So?" P'Pot asked again as he brushed my head and leaned on the bed's headboard, waiting for me to answer.

"No P. I haven't yet. I don't even know what to tell him."

"Oh yeah?" P'Pot adjusted his thighs, but I knew that he was getting a boner -_- P for pervert!

P'Pot answered after adjusting his thing, "How about you run straightaway towards him then kiss him? That must be really good!" P'Pot's eyes widened sarcastically.

"Yeah? P'?" I stood up and faced him.  "How about I do this to him?" I clutched his thing that was already so hard that P'Pot yelled for P'Ken right away.

"What? What happened?" P'Ken was holding thongs when he entered the room, witnessing P'Pot grimaced in pain.

"Nothing P. P'Pot's just smelling the scent of the bedsheet." I chuckled.

"Ken, are you sure that this person is Sun?" P'Pot said while still curled up.

"Oy oy. Stop bullying Sun Pot!" P'Ken pointed the thongs to P'Ken, warning him.

"What?" P'Pot looked at me, then to P'Ken as if saying It was me who got his little Pot broken, why are you defending Sun?

"Why P?" I said, teasing P'Pot more, "Maybe a kiss from your boyfriend can heal that thing that's been hurting.

P'Pot stopped for a moment then smiled at me. We both stared at P'Ken as P'Pot and I launched towards P'Ken. 

The rest is history...

---

"Pond's asking for a drink again." P'Pot said while we were eating, reading a text message on his phone settled on the table.

"Can't you tell him to stop? He's asking us for a number of times already." P'Ken said. 

P'Pot raised his shoulders then replied to someone named Pond. It rang again after just a few seconds.

"Ooooh. Ae's with him." P'Pot said again, reading the Line message from P'Pond.

"What? It's so unusual for Ae to drink." P'Ken said while munching a lettuce.

"He says that it's Ae and Pete's first anniversary, shall we go?"

"Hmmm." P'Ken thought for a moment, "Who's Pete?"

"Aw! You don't know?! The guy from IC!"

 "Oh. Okay then. Let's go." P'Ken said.

"Really?! Will you go too, Sun?" P'Pot looked at me.

I looked at P'Ken, asking for permission.

"You're only allowed until 11. We'll be back by then. You still have class tomorrow."

"Krap!"

---

"Hey Ae. Congratulations on having such an adorable boyfriend." P'Pot said to a short guy who was with someone that I presume was his boyfriend.

"Am I not adorable to you?" P'Ken nudged P'Pot.

"Aw!" P'Pot hugged P'Ken. "You're the most adoraaaaaaaaaable thing for me." then winked at P'Ae. "By the way, this is Sun, our friend. He's a freshman."

"Hi Sun." Ae greeted me. "I'm P'Ae, this is Pete, my boyfriend."

"Hi Sun." P'Pete waved then smiled at me.

"This is Pond" P'Ae continued "this is P'No, and that one over there is Can"

P'Ae pointed someone to my back. There I saw P'Can standing and was looking at someone a few meters from him. That certain someone was also staring back at him, but with very cold eyes and straight-lined lips. He looked very intimidating, but the one that scared me so much wasn't the one that P'Can was looking at, but on the one that this person was sitting with.

Its voice was so familiar, the eyes, the lips...

He was singing, but the song was not one of the songs that I know of...

He was sitting with girls around him...

Girls who were obviously pushed away by the one that P'Can was looking at...

He was so familiar to me, yet unfamiliar at the same time.

It has been so long...

I slowly touched my necklace and traced its pendant on my chest...

It has been so long In.

---

I'm so heartbroken with Love By Chance ending. I couldn't take an ending like TinCan. Why are BL authors doing this to me? T_T See you in the next book.