Sidetrack 6: Don't leave

"P'!? Where are you P'!?" I shouted on the streets just outside the building. I couldn't find P'Ken.

I ran towards the left, hoping that I could see him here but I still couldn't see an evidence of him being near this place. My mind was also trying to grasp the scene that I have witnessed back in P'Ken and P'Pot's room. How Tey and P'Pot were undressed.

I went back to the condominium building only to see P'Pot topless and only wearing shorts. His hair was in a mess.

"Ken! Ken!" P'Pot's eyebrows seem like they were gonna touch. It was a face of a nervous-surprised-worried-crazy-and about to cry person.

"Sun, Sun, where is Ken?" P'Pot ran towards me and reached for my hand, but I yanked my hand away from him and stared at him strongly. I don't know if I should be pity with P'Pot, but I was furious too. I was furious on what he did.

I just shook my head as a sign of surrender and ran to the right street of the building, trying to look for P'Ken again.

"P'?! P'Ken!"

For about ten minutes of running and frustration, I found a crowd around the second corner that I took while I was on my way back to the apartment.

I stepped in closer to the crowd. There, I saw an unconscious man in white, his head was running with blood. He was lying on the floor, in the middle of a number of people who are also cautious on getting near him.

I treaded and dreaded towards the man.

"Hey, P', you're alive right?" I whispered as my knees gave up on me.

I can't touch P'Ken. I can't even hug him. His right leg was twisted and I don't know what else is wrong with him. Not far from him was a black car with its owner standing beside it. His eyes were so wide. It was evident in his face that he, too, couldn't believe what just happened.

"P'? Hey P'" I tried again.

I could hear the ambulance approaching from a distance. I could hear the silent noise of everyone around me. I could hear my heart beating so fast.

I'm losing P'Ken.

It was so sudden. The medics lifted P'Ken carefully and got him into the ambulance. I, as well, was inside along with two medics who were giving P'Ken first aid. I could only watch P'Ken fight for his life.

---

"Where is he? Where is Ken?" a woman approached me. A scared look was evident on her eyes.

"He- He's inside maam." I said to P'Ken's mom while I sat back on the seat outside the emergency room.

P'Ken's maam approached for the Emergency Room's door. I know that she wanted to enter so badly, but I also know that she knows that she can't enter now. All she can do is sit and wait outside, like me, frightened.

I tried to recall what just happened tonight. It was so fast. About two hours ago, P'Ken was still stressed out on their papers. He was still smiling. Now, the smile that I've grown accustomed to is slowly fading in existence.

I stood up. Walked away. Ashamed of myself.

I walked away. Slowly. Unsure on what to do or where to go.

Slowly, I cried. Then everything that happened finally registered into my brain. P'Ken, my P'Ken, might die tonight.

I have always wanted to be his Nong for eternity. I know I have hurt him, but I also know that my memories with him are mostly full of laughter.

"P'?" I mumbled. "Please don't die P'". I said to P'Ken who was a room away from me, "Don't leave your nong P'. I don't have anybody else but you. Don't leave your Nong Sun P'. Please." My voice started to crack as my knees failed me and made me kneel to the ground. "I love you P'. Please don't leave me. Please don't leave me."

"Sun?" A voice reached my ears.

I looked up, and saw him. The one that I wanted to see so bad.

I stood up, then hugged him tight and continued crying.

"Don't cry. I'm here." The man said.

"P'Ken..." I yearned but my voice was still cracked. I shouted P'Ken's name. "P'Keeeen. Don't leave me. Please."

He hugged me back and patted my back, trying to comfort me. "Your P'Ken won't leave you Sun." He said in a comforting voice.

I continued crying.

"Don't worry." He continued. "P'Ken will be fine. I'm sure of it." In ended.

-------

I'm sorry for this very short chapter >///<