Confessions

The truth is, most of the parts of the story are my real life story. I'm sorry if I just cut the excitement to this fanfic, but that's the truth. LOL
I was very happy to read your comments and such, though, the truth is I was expecting to get some advises from your comments (and I did get some).

Remember the scene when Sun cried in the hallway? That was the most unforgettable scene of mine, when I cried in front of a group of people that I don't know. I could hear them murmuring about me. I could still remember how I walked while my head was looking to the floor just so no one would see my bloodshot eyes, and the one who consoled me while I was crying. The most painful part? It was when the reason of my tears was also there, looking at me, laughing at me. Yeah. I know. I could still feel the pain while writing this. LOL. Let's call him Chubbey. That's what I call him. Lol

That was when I told myself not to cry anymore, and I didn't until now. I was desperate though that we would be fine already. The scene when In went to Sun's house? I did that. Lol. And I still regret doing it. So here was the exact scene.

One night, when I thought we were already fine, he messaged me that we should not just talk to each other again. I didn't know that it was for real, but it was really what happened.

When our eyes cross in the hallways, he won't smile at me anymore. In our class sessions, he'd choose a seat far away from me.

Then (months ago), when we see each other, we'd instantly tease the other one. Now, cold stares were what we could give.

One week after. I went to their dorm. He was changing his clothes in front of me while I sat on the bed. His back was on me. Whenever he gets something near from  where I was, he'd make sure that he won't get to face me.

"Can't you just tell me what your problem is?!" I shouted at him. Yeah. It's like a korean drama scene. Eww. Lol.

He didn't respond. He continued tying his shoe laces while I was waiting for his reaction.

I stood up and went in front of him, but he just moved so he could turn his back on me.

"Do you really want us to be like this?"

Silence was just what he had for me. Once again, I went in front of him.

"Do you really want everyone to gossip about us? Is that what you want? Fine!"

Then his roommate came. It was an awkward scene. We were walking towards the school while both of them were chatting with each other. I couldn't take the awkwardness anymore. I told his roommate that I'd go first, so I sped up.

Weeks passed. One day, when we were in one of our classmate's house. His roommate gave me something to do that was actually has something to do with what was Chubbey was doing. Every time Chubbey need to ask me something, he won't as it directly to me, but to his roommate, then his roommate would ask it to me even though Chubbey was just a meter away from me. How do I talk to him? I'd tell his roommate what to tell him and his roommate would tell him my answer even though he has already heard it. Then Charlie Puth's song WE DON'T TALK ANYMORE played in the laptop that I was working on. I didn't mean it, I swear. Lol. Everyone laughed at us, on how awkward it was for us, while he kept being being serious.

Scenes from the fanfic when In seemed not to see or hear Sun, but I think mine was something much harsher. Lol.

Until now, we still haven't talked with each other and I still don't know the reason of his sudden change.

That's why I wanted the ending of the fanfic to be like that. Not all story ends with a good note, or even with a bad point. Sometimes, a story just ends without even realizing that it has already ended.

So, there you go, I hope you liked my fanfiction^^

NOTE: I will be adding sidetracks and it will be on private mode. Not that I want more followers, but I just want everyone to think of an ending that's better in their own taste and I'll be sharing a happy ending of my own version; but truth is I really want the ending to be sad. Lol

P.S. You can send me your own version of the ending or post it in the comments. I'm sure everyone wants to read yours ^^

Thanks guyyys! :)