Sidetrack 10: Why would he still care?

"Where have you been all this time? I missed you so much!"

"I was always here Pot. It was you who wasn't going out of your room, so I didn't disturb you."

"What do you mean by "your room"? It's our room Ken. "OUR"" I insisted.

"You're just hungry Pot. Come, I cooked you something to eat."

---

Sun's POV

"Sun! Wait for me Sun!" In was gasping, tailing me for about 5 minutes now when I finally stopped.

"Why are you running?" I asked In whose hand was on his chest.

"I want to ask you something."

"Yeah?"

"You know Tin? The one who kissed you in the bar that night?"

"Yeah. I remember him. Why?" I wondered.

"I want you to be my boyfriend."

"What?!" I turned, and there I saw him. The one that In is talking about, towering over me. His hands were on his side pockets.

Tin said again in a cold tone, "I said I want you to be my boyfriend.

"What the f*ck are you talking about?!" I cried.

"Don't worry, I don't like you." Tin said coldly.

"What's gotten into you? I don't even know you." I furrowed, "and In? Of all people, why would you be the one to suggest me to be this stupid's boyfriend?" I don't know where my anger is coming from, but it wasn't joke-worthy at all.

"Hey! Don't worry. Tin is a good guy." In stated then walked beside Tin who was taller than him.

"Good guy? Woah. Which part of that person is good? He made me look like a trash in the bar, and why are you defending him?"

"You liked it to, don't you?" Tin said in an emotionless way.

"What the-!" I wanted to hit him hard but Tin caiught my fist that was almost on his face.

"Is this what you can do? Your punch is like of a girl's. You're good to be my wife." Tin said again.

"Let go of me." I said, trying to yank my hand away from his.

In was just laughing at us. "You're enjoying this, aren't you?"

"Why? Of course! Hahahaha!" In laughed.

"In?" Someone from behind me called for In.

"Pink? Why are you here?" In looked surprised.

"Why? Don't you like to see me?" A woman, almost as tall as me, with curly hair and pale skin walked past me and intertwined his hand with In's. She's beautiful, yeah. "Hi Tin, and, you are?" She was pointing her finger at me.

"H-huh?" I was too shocked to respond. I was still looking at how the girl rubbed her chest to In.

"Does he know how to talk In?" the woman asked In and even went closer to In, almost hugging him.

In just smiled. "Pink, this is Sun." In gently waved his hand towards me then smiled even more.

"Oh, so this is Sun." Pink stared at me from head to foot. "He's cute. No wonder why you fall for him."

"W-What?" I stuttered.

"Don't worry. I don't care about the past of you two. It's kinda cute actually"

"Don't tease Sun Pink. Hahaha. He's blushing, see?!" In laughed.

"Hey! Don't laugh at my wife!" Tin cut.