Track 25: Pain

Everything changed; my everyday habit, my life.
Then: I would wake up reading a message from Sun, either scolding me to whatever reason that he finds scold-worthy, and it's cute of him; or I would call him and greet him good morning.
Now: I could hardly text him, or ask how he is doing, for I know how much pain he's feeling right now.

My faults could all sum up to thousand already, and I still keep on doing it. During the practice in the HQB club when Sun was playing the guitar, I pulled the trigger right then. He was looking at my phone that I offered to Nam, which Nam handed him.

I was blabbing things that could make him angry, but it was me who was lost in the battle; I lost my temper first

I was blabbing things that could make him angry, but it was me who was lost in the battle; I lost my temper first. I couldn't make him shout back at me. Sun is a fragile treasure of mine, but when I've finally put so much pressure on him to get angry at me, he instantly turned into a diamond that even my words got futile in his toughness.

I still wished that he has completely hated me that day though. I don't want him to be seen near me again by people until P'Kip's threat is there.

I made him hate me, alright, but it's still my job to assure his safety.I waited for him to finish practicing alone in the HQB club room. I even dragged Lot to accompany me, and we almost got caught by Sun. When we were peeking through the gap in the door, I accidentally pushed Lot inside the room.

"What are you doing here?!" I heard Sun shouting.

"I...I forgot my bag." Lot excused "Oh. It's not here. Bye!" Then he went back outside and together we ran like prisoners who just escaped.

---

Copper and the whole gang once again overjoyed by Miss Jitra's apppointment. We saw how my aunty smirked when Mr. Daecha called for Miss Jitra as the new head.

One by one, the different clubs performed until ours had our turn.

I steadied the microphone as Sun tuned the guitar. I saw how his hands that touched mine yesterday caressed the strings of the guitar. I witnessed how he slowly strummed for the C-note, then G until my turn to sing came.

Kong wung soong gern bpai ja hai tur hai kwahm sumkun

I started to sing. My eyes were closed, feeling the connections of my voice and Sun's playing. 

I was drawn to the song fully that when I opened my eyes, I tried to focus on Sun. It was my unconscious self that did it, maybe, that my eyes looked at Sun as soon ad I opened them, but he was looking at me as well. Shyness crepth thru my spine as I saw him turn on me. I was caught, so I swerved my eyes to Nam instead.

I sang the song until my microphone malfunctioned. Coincidence? Maybe. And it was one of the best coincidences that I've had. It's always me who sinhs the song while Sun plays the guitar, but at that time, he sang the song for us, and for my stead.