Track 27: It's Not True

"Here are your clothes. Go take a shower first." I said, without turning to Sun as soon as my door creaked open.

I dropped the call right away upon hearing steps outside my room, revealing Sun's sorry state.

He was crying, blood smeared on his cheeks and a blue shirt with bloody dots.

"What are you crying for?" I asked him, though I wanted to hug him.

Sun shook his head, but covering his eyes from my sight.

I walked towards him and closed the gaping door from behind him. Unsure if I should do it, I pulled his hand from his eyes.

"What is it?" I asked him again.

"I know it now. I know everything." Sun said.

I stepped back, surprised by what Sun told me.

How did he know? I asked myself.

"What...what do you mean you know everything?" I asked Sun.

"About you." Sun said.

"Wh-what? Can you be more specific?" My words got into my throat.

Why now? How did he find out?

I reluctantly closed the distance between us. Little by little I held his hands, but he shook his hands away.

"I wanted to tell it to you." I began explaining.

"But what's wrong?" He was pursing his lips.

"I-I don't know. I'm afraid that I would hurt you."

"Hurt me? Do you really think that I'm not hurt? In, you're keeping yourself out of people's sights! Even from me. Do you really think that I'm not hurt that you're avoiding me?!"

"Huh?"

"Your mom told me everything." Sun finally admitted.

But how would my mom know? Wait. Does she know?

"You've been locking yourself here in your room. They don't know what's happening to you. I know it now!"

"That's all?" I asked Sun, wondering if he knows about P'Kip.

"Why? Is there more that I should know?!" Sun neared himself, unafraid of my gaze.

"Didn't my mom told you that I was hurt too? Didn't she tell you that I'm in pain too when I'm avoiding you? What? Haven't my mom mentioned how I've wanted to talk to you when you're beside me? Do you know how it kills me seeing you with P'K--" I almost blurted everything out, good Lord I have stopped myself.

"What?!" Sun stepped back, his eyes widening.

"Didn't you hear me? I don't say things twice." I denied, then turned back and sat on my bed.

"Who was it? It kills you seeing me with P' who?" Sun walked towards me as I bowed my head.

"P'? What? I didn't mention something with P'" I laid down on my bed.

"Are you jealous of P'Ken?" Sun whispered.

"What?! Hell no!" I stood up. "Why would I get jealous with him? I don't get jealous when he's with you! I don't compare myself with him! I mean, when you're laughing because of him? No! I didn't care even a bit! And P'Ken's like..." I gestured with my hands, imitating how P'Ken smiles to Sun, "and you're like..." I imitated Sun laughing, "hooooy. I don't get jealous of you two! Why? Is P'Ken your boyfriend?"