Track 30: Most Beautiful Face

In's POV

"Do you know where he is?" I asked Lot over the phone as soon as I got back home. "He's not here. Are you playing games on me Lot?"

The rain was gushing strongly outside. I sealed the curtains of our glass window and sat on the soft couch as I waited for Lot's explanation.

"Ngggh" Lot moaned. "F*ck's with you In? I still got hangover! What do you expect? Sun will wait for you until dawn?"

"Can you ask him where he is?" I asked Lot

"You do have a phone you idiot. Why is it always me who's making a move? It's you who likes Sun, not me! And besides, it's raining now; there's no sun." Lot groaned for more.

"F*ck! Promise me that you won't tell that joke to anyone! Okay then. I won't tell you what Jean and I talked about yesterday." I grinned.

"W-what?" Lot seemed to be taken aback by my words. "I'll call you back. I'll call your dear Sun now."

I waited for five minutes until Lot called back.

"Don't overreact, okay?" Lot greeted me.

"What? Why?"

"It was P'Ken who answered." Lot started. "Sun's phone is with him."

"What?! Sun is with him? Do you still remember calling me last night, huh Lot? You told me that Sun went here."

"Yeah. I told you that."

"But what are you saying now? Sun and P'Ken are... together?" I withdrew a long sigh. My wide imagination's already giving me pictures of Sun and P'Ken sleeping together, naked. Oh My Sh*t!

"I just told you not to be overdramatic right? Sun left his phone to P'Ken's house last night when he ran towards your house."

"Why didn't you tell me right away?!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know, for fun?" Lot once again groaned. I could imagine him rubbing his temples. "So, what's up with Jean?"

"You still haven't told her yet, have you?" I asked Lot.

"Uhm." Lot mumbled.

"She asked me about you. She wants to talk."

"What?!"

"Yeah."

"Should I talk to her?"

"Huh? Dai Loei! (Of course). Don't act like a toot all of a sudden Lot" I laughed at him.

"Toot?! Do you know what you're saying huh In?" Lot was laughing at the other end of the line too. "Will you please remind me who's this guy that likes Mr. Sun Akin soooooo much? Huh"

"Alright. Alright. Relax." I said, embarrassed by my own words.

"So, what's the plan?" Lot asked.

"I don't know. It's your call so don't put me in the equation." I said.
"Ohhoooh. Really now? Let me tell you that P'Pot and Sun are together just this morning."

"Huh? Don't put some unbelievable jokes, will ya? Sun doesn't even know P'Pot."

"Until last night, yeah! But do you know that P'Pot and P'Ken are uni classmates? P'Pot was there last night in P'Ken's birthday. He went after your Sun."

"How did you know all about this?"

"I just called P'Ken right?"

"Oh."

"So, wanna be in the equation?"

"How?" I asked Lot confusingly.

"Let's talk to our girls."