Track 17: Color Sports Congress

Red, Yellow, Blue, Green, Black and White colors filled our school the following morning. Everyone was wearing their respective team color shirts including us who will be performing in an hour.

"Susu na?" Nam said when she approached us as we settled ourselves with our costumes.

I nodded. "It's a shame that you backed out. Everyone wants to see you in a cat costume." I acted sad.

"Oooooy. I'm sorry Sun. I didn't want to be the representative for the pageant as well, but you" she pointed to my chest, "insisted that I should try, so I followed you!"

"Haha. Yeah. Everyone wants to see you more on the stage."

All blue team members got on one of the left side bleachers as other teams took the other sides. Everyone was excited to start the color sports congress.

"Are you nervous?" P'Ken asked when he approached me, offering me a bottle of water.

"No P', I'm okay" I said, smiling to P'Ken.

He nodded back and smiled.

Everyone applauded and shouted when the teacher-in-charge finally opened the sports congress. All cheer leading teams ran towards the center of the field and performed a unity dance, as well as the ones in the bleachers.

The theme of the blue team for this year is cats. Every member wore cat ears including my P'Ken. 

I led the team in front as our color was called, it was our cue to present. Everyone moved to their position.

I raised my right hand, starting our cheer. I raised my other hand and my co-members raised theirs too. We shifted our hands to the left, then to the right. We changed positions. 

All was already doing well, but when we were doing our last two jumps, my right foot started to feel a muscle cramp. Lot suddenly covered me with his body as everyone went to their final position, covering me from the audience while I pushed my foot to the ground to lessen the pain.

No one noticed it aside from the whole team which Lot is a member of.

"Can you walk?" Lot asked when it was already our time to walk back to the bleachers. "Come, I'll help you."

Lot raised me up and helped me walk, when suddenly, someone towered over me before I could stand up straightly.

"What happened? Are you okay? Let me carry you." He was panting like crazy. "Lot. Put him on my back." He then knelt down and gestured Lot to lower me on his back. I thought I was hallucinating that time, but I was sure it was him trying to help me while everyone looked at us, finally noticing me. 

"Lot!" He called for Lot again.

"I don't think that's a good idea In." Lot refused.

In stood up, looking hysterical by Lot's answer. "What? Sun's not okay Lot! Hurry and put him on my back already!" In grasped my hand by his right hand.

"I can take him from here In." interrupted by a cold voice who reached for In's wrist and pulled it away.

P'Ken's face was scary. He was looking at In with threatening eyes that doesn't match with his cute cat ears. "I will take care of Sun, thanks." P'Ken held me at my back and my knees like of a bridal carry and walked out of the field.

"P'" I said to P'Ken.

"Are you okay?" he asked.

I just nodded and looked at where we came from. Lot's hand was on In's right shoulder, grasping it, while In's face became so pale.