Chapter, 2

Saying I was dumbstruck was an insult to dumbstruck because i was experiencing the tenth fold of that emotion.

His face gleamed in the light adorned with a evil smirk. His brown hair were gelled back completing the look with his black tuxedo suit. Even thought it wasn't the right moment but he looked handsome and professional.

If we give him a good tie.

And wipe off the evil smirk.

And his existence.

A wave of shock mixed with anger and sadness hit me hard. Shock cause he wore a suit. Sadness cause my father kidnapped me. And anger cause that damn guard was still gripping my arm hard.

My dad? Really?

The foreign feeling of betrayal seeped though my body. I didn't want to punch him or yell at him or curse at him; I wanted to ask why.

He propped himself off the chair and ambled toward me.

I froze. Fear ran down my spine and clawed my insides.

Even if he was bad, he was still my father and I still loved him.

After my mother's death it was difficult for him but I tried to help him because it was painful for me to watch him in that condition . But now he was being like I was his no one . He had been hurting me but it's enough. I gathered up all the courage and spoke to him. 'Why are you doing this?'

'Do you want to know why?' He stood and walked towards me deliberately. 'Can you digest the answer?'

'Yes,' I breathed.

'Because,' he bent down to maintain level out eyes, 'I am sick of you and I want nothing else but your death.'

Tears did not glisten my eyes.

Goosebumps did not arise.

Rather, my heart with gave a crack so wild.

'But I'm your daughter,' I whispered. 'Why are you...?'

'You were my daughter. When we had your mother but you now, you are only a pain in the ass.'

'Do you even know what are you saying?' I searched my dad in his eyes but I knew I had lost him. His eyes were emotionless and blank as if no one ever existed behind them. The adrift of the warmth in his eyes and the transformation of love into loathe somehow made me like I never was his daughter. Never a part of him.

Like I was nothing.

'Take her to the basement and kil—' i knew he was to say that word, that one word I thought i would never come across to but he turned around, looked me in the eye. There. It was there. I saw it. I saw the father behind those thick gloomy walls. I was sure of it but he wasn't as he turned back around. 'Lock her in the basement,' He ordered the one of two men and they obeyed him. One of them gripped my upper arm more tightly.

'No!' I yelled. 'You can't just do it!' I wiggled my arms out of the man's grip. 'Are you mental? I am your daughter.'

'Take her.'

'No!' I tried to wiggle my hand off his grip again but he began dragging me. 'What are you doing?! Dad! Get off me! Dad!' I kicked my legs on the floor, tried to skid to a halt but it was all in vain. I looked over my shoulder, to see Dad standing in the floor with stone cold eyes, watching his daughter being dragged away to death. 'Dad! What did I even do to you?! DAD!' I screamed but all in vain.

He didn't listen, he didn't stop them.

They tried dragging me downstairs but when I resisted with all my might, they kicked me and I rolled down the stairs. I doubled over as my body stopped at the edge of the staircase. Tears brimmed my eyes and my head spilt open with the pain that shot from my ribs, my hands, my feet—my body.

I winced as they picked me up by my hair and threw me in a room. I couldn't see anymore. Couldn't feel anymore. It was all dark and scary and a nightmare and the pain? It swallowed my body.

It all became too much and I surrendered—giving up to dark.

****

It was a click of a lighter. A flicker of a flame. A kiss of warmth and my eyes shot open.

I saw it—the warm flame burning in green eyes. 'Shush...' he was a boy, or a man? Where did I see those eyes? 'Don't make a sound.'

'Who...?'

'Shush ...' he placed his finger on my lips. 'Are you okay?'

'No,' his voice was too soft to be ignored. His voice ... where did I hear it before? 'I ... pain...'

'I know,' behind his black mask covering half of his face, I saw a mellow sweetness awning his eyes. *This eyes again *... There was an eagle with red eyes drawn on his mask. 'I am going to pick you up. Don't make a sound.'

But as he touched my back, I groaned in pain loudly. He covered my mouth with his hand but it was too late.

They were here—two men guarding the door with a pair of guns in their both hands and ... dad. He cocked his head to his left and smirked. I knew that smirk. I had seen that smirk.

It was a signal of an upcoming death.

*******
A/n

So here is another chapter. I hope you enjoyed it. Let me know in the comments below what do you think about my story.
Please comment ,vote and share.

huzailazahid.