Acknowledgements

Hello 👋So, THE GIRL IN BLACK has finally come to an end.

Me: *wipes a fake tear* or real. I don't know.

It has been such a long journey and Imma not lie, but I lost interest and hope in this story right in the middle. True tough!

This was my very first story I ever wrote and it would've never come to an end if my motivational girls wouldn't be here.

So, let's start with alinaqamar90 who, though unexpectedly, engaged so excitedly in the story and had been there to motivate me (sending me a text to update) whenever I would send her the text that I ain't posting. We're living a long distance relationship. 😂😂😂😂 So THANKS girl!

And obviously TheGothicNerd . Oh girl, oh girl, you are so amazing. Your comments would always I mean like ALWAYS make my day I swear. You're so supportive and a really good person to talk to. I'm so glad I met you. THANKS FOR SUPPORTING ME.

Ooh, I have more!

arooba412 & khadijakhalil32 , yo girls! you are so effing awesome. If you wouldn't be there in the beginning to guide me out, girls, I wouldn't be able to make it till here. Though I'd still be waiting for you to read the whole story instead of reading just the last chapter. Hahahaha 😂😂😂kidding.

No, I'm not.

So yeah, thank you so much ya'll for being here. You guys are so great and amazing. *showers kisses* ♥️♥️♥️

Okay, so a bit about TGiB.

There can be many quotes that could be extracted from this story but the quote that this story is based on is:

No rain, no flowers.
&
Tough times don't last. Tough people do.

So yeah, I wanted to convey so many messages through this story like you don't have to be perfect. None of my characters are perfect either.

They all made mistakes. They all had hard times but they survived. And if you're going through hard times too, believe me, you'll survive too.

Can I just say that Elsa is so me? (Except for that fighting stuff.) But that calm nature , hate for sleep , so great at make up , corporation with others and being able to make important and right decisions.

Mind the sarcasm.

I chose her name after I watched frozen cause God damn it! I so freaking love that movie.

And Leo, Oh Leo. Is it a crime to fall in love with your fiction character? If yes then I'm in! 🙋🏼‍♀️. I'm SO in. You know I won't mind being at Elsa's place sometimes. (Except for that fighting stuff. I'm too lazy for it ya'll 😂😂😂) No judging.

And don't forget my little babies Austin and Justin. They can't be here cause they're somewhere in Burger King, stuffing food in while the fitness teams are not around.

Chloe and Stella is out for shopping. Liam's trying to get a haircut out of that bald head. Stephen's on headphone and Greg is Er. . . somewhere.

Me: Hey Stephen! Where's Greg?

Stephen takes his headphones off and looks at me: You don't know? God dammit! Told ya to keep eyes on him. He gets disappear. Now I've gotta find him again!

Me: Ookay. . . *shrinks in chair*.

So guys thank you so much for reading and supporting and voting and commenting and loving and motivating and many of the things I could write using commas. Thank you so much for that.

I so freaking love you! And when I say I love you it means I LOVE YOU!

If you're interested in reading other stories by me (there's only one till now) then don't forget to check out my profile. I've just started Afar now. Come join me in another journey.

And how can I forget my last line.

Vote if you liked, comment if you want and thank you ♥️♥️♥️♥️Again.

Love 💕 Huz