Chapter, 16

I laid on my back on the bed as I staring at the ceiling.

I couldn't slept all night. First, because of that unknown who kept sending me messages and second, that perplexing shadow and that strange passing of breeze –that nasty feeling.

I needed to get rid of whoever was the stalker and I needed to find a way.

Someone knocked on my door.

'Princess! Time for breakfast! Come down and make sure quick cause for three days I haven't eaten with you.'

'OK.' I replied . 'I'll be down.'

'Great. I'm waiting.' He said and his footsteps faded away.

I got up from bed and darted towards the bathroom where I did the morning stuff and changed into a royal blue shirt paired with black leggings.

I tied my hair into a ponytail as I headed down.

A smile crept up to my face as I noticed the boys engaged in making, eating and enjoying the breakfast.

Dave And Lian were handling the kitchen apartment while Austin and Justin ate. Leo was engaged with a conversation with Chloe. Greg was on his mobile and Jake just sat idly.

I moved forth and Leo's eyes met mine. I ignored them and greeted the guys.

'Look who's up?' Dave came from behind.

'The Evil Queen.' Austin answered and Justin elbowed him while I chuckled.

Liam joined us shortly and the breakfast started. It was a peaceful one until Chloe opened his mouth.

'Anyone free today? I was thinking that we should all go out.'

No one replied.

Irritated, she asked, 'Hey Stephen would you come?'

'Uh ... we're busy.' He pointed to Greg and himself.

'Ok Twins! What about you guys?'

'Busy.' They both said in Union while exchanging their juices.

'Dave! I know you'd come.'

'Nah. Gotta meet an old friend.'

'Leo,' she looked at him, 'please. Don't say no. I'm bored!' She whined like a child.

'I'll let you know.' He answered.

She didn't even bother to ask me or Jake. And I was fine by it.

'Hey Els, what's your plans for today?' Jake poured himself join everyone as he asked me.

'Gotta go to Dr Madison's.'

'Oh, I have to go to library.' He smiled and I returned it. I felt intensity of someone's stare. When I looked up, no one was looking at me.

I finished the breakfast as soon as I could.

I rushed to my room and I wore my maroon hoodie which covers my eyes if up so it was best to wear and to hide my face. I took my sunglasses and my gun out of the drawer and my knife and tucked the gun in my waist while knife in my boots.

I came downstairs and revved up my bike in the garage. Putting on the helmet, I raced out.

He was waiting for me outside so when he saw me, we both drove off.

Getting in the hospital, the receptionist greeted me. 'Dr. Madison is available?'

'Yes. She is waiting for you.' She smiled.