Chapter,33

For all those who want to kill me for not updating, I was on a journey to my inspiration. And guess what? It hasn't end yet.

'Els, enough now get up.' Just as Austin's words roamed around my ears, I groaned and dug my head underneath my pillow.

'Five minutes!' I shouted under my pillow that actually came up as a whisper.

'Your five minutes have completed an hour by now. Get up! We'll miss the flight!' He shouted and I groaned and snuggled into my covers.

There was no way in hell, I'm gonna leave my peaceful sleep.

Yes, sleep is my life.

'Els you haven't even packed. You haven't even done your breakfast and the flight's in half an hour!' His ear piercing voice killed my ears. I threw my pillow to him which he caught easily and threw my covers on the floor.

'Fine.' I whispered and rushed to him. 'FINE!' I screamed on his face.

'Fine.' He repeated composing his tone. I ran in the bathroom and shut my door violently. What the hell I can't even sleep? This is my right to sleep for at least eight hours or extra but I can't! I so fucking can't! Why? You ask. Well when you fucking kiss Leonardo Black in rain and have him in your mind for whole night, it's not easy to find sleep.

I took my clothes off , throwing him all over the bathroom. I turned on the shower and moved the lever to the cold side. I need cold shower to get him out of my mind. I told myself. I need to get him out. I hella need this. You know what? Actually it's too cold. I said and instantly moved the lever to the hot one.

Shit! Too hot. And moved the turned the lever to the middle. Still too hot. What the hell I can't even shower! I groaned and kept on adjusting the water temperature.

I showered and wrapped my body in towel. I walked up to mirror and almost shrieked when I glanced at myself in the mirror.

Dark circles shadowed my eyes and the colour from my face was drained out. My eyes were blood shot from the only one half hour sleep I had whole night.

I touched my lips and felt them tingling as I imagined last night.

Oh Shit! Again? No Elsa get him out of your mind.
I can't!
Try to.
I am! Alright?

I battled with my inner voice until the I thought it was pointless. I brushed my teeth and still wrapped in towel, walked out of the bathroom. I searched through my bag to wear something when suddenly the door opened.

'Elsa Austin told me you're not getting up... Holy shit!' Leo's eyes widened as he eyed the single piece of clothing on my body and instantly turned around.

'There's a thing called knocking!' I yelled at him as I too turned around totally embarrassed. I knew my cheeks had already heated up and I tighten the grip on my towel.

'I'm sorry I didn't know you were...'

'Get the hell out!' I exclaimed still confused why he still was there.

'Yeah... Yeah right.' He said hesitantly and when the footsteps faded and the door closed, I sighed a relief and quickly picked up the outfit that touched my hand the very first in the bag and ran to the bathroom to change.

I was messily stowing a pair of socks into my bag  , when my phone buzzed. I checked to see 6 missed calls from Austin and 10 from Justin. And yes , Dave didn't forget me either and currently won the award as there were 26 missed calls from him.