Chapter, 7

'RUN YOU IDIOTS!' Isaac yelled on top of his lungs.

'We're running.' I mumbled as I mentally sped up. Keyword :Mentally cause in reality, I was still running at a speed of a turtle. That pretty little conversation with my mom had basically cut my connection between my mind and my legs.

It still spun around my mind like a bee around a flower when it finds a perfect flower . My mom found too: my mind. The thoughts swirled around and around. My father's hatred , my mother's liveliness, her cold behaviour, me being chosen for this job, Leo being my partner—every single circumstance , every single image, it all roamed.

I looked around and thought if all others were brought in like this. If all others had played this weird game of life , death and hatred too. If all had been abandoned like me too?

But their faces spoke opposite. Their faces were determined as they ran past by me perhaps they were longing to take revenge from a mother who once left them or from a father who tried to kill them or the other way around. Why had they seemed so distant? So different? Why didn't they hate it? Why none of them were angry?

I wanted to ask—to know those why's. The unanswerable questions burdened my shoulders and their determined faces weighed me down that perhaps, they have grown used to it. Will I have to?

Like this girl ; a brunette with her hair in a low ponytail slapping her back as she ran with a face to cross everyone behind (however she was behind me and I was at the last) to take over the run—to prove herself that she can do what all can do. Only her beautiful face turned muddy as her determined legs wobbled against the steep pebbles, her -ready-to-have-muscles-arms flew in the air like a bird ready to enjoy it's freedom, her ponytail waved as she fell face first on the ground.

Well, it was good to see such determination with a charismatic end.

A hoard voice startled me from behind me. 'Why are you running so zlow?' I didn't need to turn around but I merely nodded and sped up a bit but now I was at the verge of falling. My thighs stung with the massive amount of running and my feet ached in every possible way and my damned socks started slipping. And don't ask about the sweat. I was practically drowned.

Suddenly a small smile spread across my face as I suspected two identical figures coming towards me but they stopped to take in a deadly glare from the trainer.

They sprinted to join me, a amused expression adorned on their faces.

'What you guys are doing here?' I asked Austin and Justin.

'We were caught.' Austin briefly answered.

'Caught?'

'Yeah. We were having this amazing little party and bigwig caught us.' Austin tried to explain more descriptively. It still didn't help so I turned to Justin with knitted eyebrows.

'We finished our mission just yesterday and we won't we assigned any other one till Monday and since we completed it a day early, we'd received our bonus so we decided to celebrate and went to Burger King—which isn't allowed to eat in anyway, mind I tell you. Anyways, as we ate it and Austin—being great as he is—didn't bother throwing the wrappers in the bin and  when we arrived at our home, the Fitness teams were there which check upon our health and if we need to go to The Training Grounds or not but they didn't need it as they saw the wrappers in our car and Boom! We're here.' Justin explained while running. They both kept on going in front of me but had to slow down to keep up with me.

'So long story , short. We were celebrating and Bigwig caught us.' Austin repeated.

'What's bigwig?' I asked.