Chapter,11

Elsa POV

'Why not meeting straight with him?'

One year of SAB training, and I still couldn't refrain my heart to beat faster whenever things unexpectedly happen. I spun around on my heels seeing two black holes right in front of my eyes.

I gulped down and in order to calm myself,I lingered my eyes up and down the owner of the gun. A muscular body was covered underneath a metallic casing. Too metallic that makes you think about your fist first rather than thinking about the other damage when punching.

'Who are you?' A gruff voice spoke from below the a helmet. 'What are you doing here?'

'We were just passing by and thought of saying hello to Hades.' Leo snapped and I elbowed him. 'Ow, sorry man. Wrong timing.'

'Guards!' The man yelled causing both of us to involuntarily take a step back.  "GHe ordered to one of the robots guarding the door and just within a second they popped up. They took us by our arms and dragged us in the building. For what I had expected, it came out to be more fascinated.

I didn't need to take in the mazes the building has possessed. There was a big hallway, and then, it was divided into tunnels.

"Move!" The man said and continued dragging us in a tunnel where light and dark played hide and seek. We weren't blind folded which I found a pretty bid mistake for Hades men as we could simply run away —if we get the chance to.

Light from a little bulb entered finally in our eyes but that light was quite late for we were already locked in a dungeon. After Hades' men left, a robot came trudging behind them, looked with wide eyes into the door and then I realised that it was a scanner and there was another lock over the previous one.

My eyes swept around the room that was dark and mysterious and was giving off a torture-room vibe. A widow was constructed at the wall opposite to the door with steel bars cris crossed over the glass of the window.

Leo jiggled the door but it didn't even move a little. 'Now what?'

'There must be a way.' I said.

'OK,' Leo folded his arms over his chest. 'Where? Can't see one.'

'Leo would you just–

'Who is the girl?' I was interrupted by a monotonous robotic voice and when I turned around, I found it was actually a robot with a head bigger than its whole body and guns at the place of arms. 'Who is the girl?' He repeated.

'I am.' I pointed to myself. 'I am the girl.'

"Master ordered to bring you."

'Who is the master?'

'Master ordered to bring you.'

'Okay mister artificial intelligent, answer her question and she'll be good to go.' Leo said.

'Master ordered to bring the girl.' The robot simply continued repeating. Master? I thought. Is he talking about Hades? What would Hades want from me that he called me and not Leo? Surely, there was only one way to find out. I stared at the robot and then said,

'I'm going with it.' I told Leo.

'What? Are you out of your mind?'

'I need to go.' I argued. 'And I am going.' I looked at the robot. 'I am coming.'

The robot made an attempt of nodding but instead a clunky sound echoed around the deserted hallway. The robot wheeled forth, looked in the door again and after a second, the door half slid in the wall, letting me out.

The robot gripped me hard by my forearm telling me that there was no way that I could run from. The door closed as soon as I was out. I casted a look back and found Leo already looking back at me. He didn't say anything. His expressions didn't say anything. Hell, he wasn't even worried. He simply stared at me and when we were about twenty feet apart, he raised his eyebrow.

I stopped immediately. The robot dragged me along him for a few steps but my stubbornness won over. The robot twisted his neck to look at me and with my free hand, I punched it right at its neck. 'Shit, damn man.' I whined as I hugged my fist with my stomach and my hips. It hurt so badly but luckily, the robot's grip was loosened. I turned around and brought a leg to robot's face and kicked it. Gladly, they were not much taller.

The robot stumbled so I grabbed it and dragged it in front of the gate. The scanner scanned its eyes and the door opened. I kicked lastly the robot down as we fled.

Hades was not an idiot. He knew sending a crappy robot in SAB's agent's will never work. I get that faint idea as instead of robots, this time he sent his men down that blocked the only exit for us.

'We can't fight them,' I told Leo. 'They are too many.'

'I know,' Leo replied calmly. He raised his hands above him in the air surrendering himself to them. 'We give up.'

I watched Leo what he wanted to do. He slowly moved forth and a guard, with a rifle, moved forth Leo who was already kneed on the floor. One man placed the gun on Leo's head, while the other took out the

"We have to fight them." He responded and we began kicking,punching, and shooting them and about five minutes, all were down. I must admit Leo and I really make a pretty good team.

"Let's go!" Leo said and held my hand and we began running to the exit. Stopping to our feet , we spotted ourselves right in the centre of the lobby and numerous robots were running towards us from each corner of the lobby.

"We gotta find a way !" Leo said and I began looking here and there. "There!" I pointed to a open window and we both galloped to the window. I jumped out of the window and when Leo was about to, numerous robots gathered Leo and even jumped on him. U jumped back in and fought enough of them to make Leo escape from them.

After all he got out and both started running to the path we didn't knew. Just as we were running, We heard the sound of tires. We looked from our shoulders and saw many cars containing numbers of people with weapons on them. There were shooting us which we were dodging until Leo pulled me in a forest. We didn't stop running until we were in the midst of the dark ,dense bundle of trees shadowing the sky.

Leo ,who all the way held my hand finally let go and bent down to gain some breaths when the footsteps faded. I leaned against the tree to gain mine. "Guess they are gone!" Leo said through breaths.

"I guess too." Panting hardly, I sat down on the ground leaning against the tree and closed my eyes to finally let some air enter my lungs. I opened my eyes and found Leo exactly in the same position siting oppositely to me.

His green eyes were gazing me and he passed his hand through his grey hair shining brightly in the moonlight.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded "You?" He nodded back.

Sitting there for what seems like hours Leo came forth me and gently held my hand which was bruised when I hit the robot. "Must be hurting badly right?" He asked calmly keeping his eyes on my hand and caressing it.

"No,not much." I replied ,completely surprised by his gentleness. Just as he was about to take his handkerchief out...

BAM!

A gunshot was heard and my heart skipped a beat.

"Holy shit! They did not go!"

*********
Hey! So how was the chapter? I was really excited to write it. Hope you liked it.
huzailazahid